|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, America, at Last, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What candy became Marion's favorite in America?
(a) Hersheys chocolate.
(b) Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
(c) Almond Joy.
(d) Bubble gum.
2. What documents did Marion's mother take to negotiate her husband's release from the concentration camp?
(a) Marriage certificate.
(b) Jewish heritage papers.
(c) Immigration papers.
(d) Army release papers.
3. What rotting vegetables did the Blumenthals eat right after leaving the camp in Germany?
4. What job did Marion's mother have at the camp in Germany?
(c) Kitchen work.
(d) Medical assistant.
5. In what year was Marion's brother born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Blumenthal family go after leaving Hanover in 1938?
2. Who offered to give the Blumenthals an affidavit so they could get their American visas?
3. What were the graves that the dead prisoners in Trobitz were buried in called?
4. When was war declared on Germany?
5. When was Hitler made chancellor of Germany?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)