|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, America, at Last, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jewish men were taken to concentration camps on November 10th, 1938?
2. When was Rotterdam bombed by Germany?
(a) May 17th, 1940.
(b) May 14th, 1940.
(c) May 16th, 1940.
(d) May 15th, 1940.
3. Where did Marion's family store the items they planned to take to the US?
(a) Hoya, Germany.
(b) Warsaw, Poland.
(c) Rotterdam, Germany.
(d) Berlin, Germany,
4. When did Hitler gain control of Czechoslovakia?
(a) March 18th, 1939.
(b) March 16th, 1939.
(c) March 15th, 1939.
(d) March 17th, 1939.
5. What language did Marion learn at the home that she and her brother were sent to a month after his birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times a day was roll call called at the second concentration camp?
2. How much weight did Marion gain between 1945 and 1948?
3. How did Marion sleep her first weeks at the second concentration camp?
4. What did the word that was written on the yellow star of David the Jews were forced to wear mean?
5. When did Hitler order a boycott of Jewish businesses?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)