|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, America, at Last, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Marion's parents get married?
(a) September, 1931.
(b) November, 1931.
(c) October, 1931.
(d) December, 1931.
2. When did Germany surrender in the war?
(a) May 9th, 1945.
(b) May 8th, 1945.
(c) May 7th, 1945.
(d) May 10th, 1945.
3. What did Marion's father trade for extra bread rations at the camp in Germany?
(c) Playing cards.
4. What was the daily food ration at the second concentration camp?
(a) Chunk of black bread and cup of cabbage soup.
(b) Cup of turnip soup and chunk of cabbage.
(c) Chunk of black bread and cup of turnip soup.
(d) Chunk of black bread and a couple of turnips.
5. Where was the Blumenthal's American hometown?
(a) Bronxville, Illinois.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Peoria, Illinois.
(d) Addison, Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what German town were the Blumenthals liberated?
2. Were was Marion's family sent after the quarantine ended?
3. What countries did Germany invade on April 10, 1940?
4. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
5. What camp were the Blumenthals sent to upon arriving in Germany?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)