|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of an allowance did Marion receive while in Amsterdam?
(a) 20 cents a week.
(b) 15 cents a week.
(c) 25 cents a week.
(d) 10 cents a week.
2. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
3. What nickname did Marion's mother give her?
4. What color was the powder that the doctors sprinkled on Marion's burn on her leg?
5. When was war declared on Germany?
(a) September 4th, 1939.
(b) September 3rd, 1939.
(c) September 5th, 1939.
(d) September 6th, 1939.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first concentration camp opened in Germany?
2. How old was Albert at the end of the war?
3. How many people were the barracks at the second concentration camp supposed to hold?
4. How many decks were the bunks at the second concentration camp Marion's family was sent to?
5. What did the prisoners call the police aides?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)