|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marion and her family go after leaving their family's home in Amsterdam?
(a) A refugee camp in Gouda.
(b) A retreat in the mountains.
(c) An apartment in Amsterdam.
(d) A Jewish convalescent home in Amsterdam.
2. Where did Marion's mother get water from while on the train after leaving the camp in Germany?
(a) A creek on the side of the tracks.
(b) An SS guard.
(c) A fellow prisoner.
(d) The engineer.
3. How much did Marion weigh when she was liberated?
(a) 40 lbs.
(b) 50 lbs.
(c) 35 lbs.
(d) 45 lbs.
4. What color was the powder that the doctors sprinkled on Marion's burn on her leg?
5. How much did Marion's mother weigh when she was liberated?
(a) 75 lbs.
(b) 90 lbs.
(c) 80 lbs.
(d) 85 lbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Marion and her brother sent a month after his 13th birthday?
2. What disease caused the death of Marion's father?
3. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
4. What was the name given to Hitler's attempt to overthrow the German government?
5. In what year did the Nazi party become the largest party in Germany?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)