|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marion's childhood hobby while living at the camps?
(b) Collecting foil wrappings.
(c) Collecting pebbles.
2. When did Hitler gain control of Czechoslovakia?
(a) March 17th, 1939.
(b) March 15th, 1939.
(c) March 16th, 1939.
(d) March 18th, 1939.
3. What was the name of the friend who warned Marion's father to get rid of his service revolver?
(a) Mr. Wells.
(b) Mr. Johannsen.
(c) Mr. Briggs.
(d) Mr. Dannenberg.
4. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
(a) In the apartment above Marion's family.
(b) Across the street from Marion's family.
(c) Next door to Marion's family.
(d) In the apartment below Marion's family.
5. How much of an allowance did Marion receive while in Amsterdam?
(a) 15 cents a week.
(b) 10 cents a week.
(c) 20 cents a week.
(d) 25 cents a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marion's mother work when she was 20?
2. Who were the police aides in the concentration camps?
3. What job did Marion's mother have at the camp in Germany?
4. How many Jews were supposed to be transferred to Palestine from Germany in 1944?
5. What did the prisoners call the police aides?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)