|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marion sleep her first weeks at the second concentration camp?
(a) Huddled under a stack of blankets.
(b) Curled in the fetal position.
(c) Wrapped in her mother's arms.
(d) Hiding under her bed.
2. How much of an allowance did Marion receive while in Amsterdam?
(a) 25 cents a week.
(b) 15 cents a week.
(c) 10 cents a week.
(d) 20 cents a week.
3. What happened to some of the liberated prisoners because of overeating?
(a) They died.
(b) They vomited uncontrollably.
(c) They became dehydrated.
(d) They got dysentary.
4. When did Marion's parents get married?
(a) December, 1931.
(b) November, 1931.
(c) October, 1931.
(d) September, 1931.
5. Who did the Blumenthals stay with in Amsterdam?
(a) Tante Gerda and Uncle Roths.
(b) Tante Gerda and Uncle Ernst.
(c) Tante Olga and Uncle Ernst.
(d) Tante Olga and Uncle Roths.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hitler made chancellor of Germany?
2. How long did the train ride from Holland to Germany take?
3. On what day were the Blumenthals liberated from the Nazis?
4. What was Marion's father's first name?
5. How many Jews were supposed to be transferred to Palestine from Germany in 1944?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)