|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship had the Blumenthal's paid for their passage to America on?
(a) Nieuw Amsterdam.
(c) Nieuw Veendam.
2. How many Jews were supposed to be transferred to Palestine from Germany in 1944?
3. How old was Marion's father when he married her mother?
4. What disease was the most prevalent at the camp the Blumenthals lived in Germany?
(a) Whooping cough.
5. How many of the prisoners from the train were eventually buried in Trobitz by the time the quarantine was over?
(a) Over 700.
(b) Over 800.
(c) Over 900.
(d) Over 600.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river did the train the Blumenthals traveled on cross before reaching Berlin?
2. What was the name given to Hitler's attempt to overthrow the German government?
3. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
4. When did Hitler gain control of Poland?
5. Where did the Blumenthal family go after leaving Hanover in 1938?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)