|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On the Death Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the gas chamber at Auschwitz look like?
(b) Public bathroom.
(d) Public shower.
2. How many people were forced to live in the barracks at the second concentration camp?
3. How many bags was each family member allowed to take when leaving Holland?
4. What was the name of Marion's brother?
5. What was the daily food ration at the second concentration camp?
(a) Cup of turnip soup and chunk of cabbage.
(b) Chunk of black bread and a couple of turnips.
(c) Chunk of black bread and cup of cabbage soup.
(d) Chunk of black bread and cup of turnip soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marion's hometown was between which two towns in Germany?
2. When did Marion's family board the train to leave Germany?
3. Where did the Blumenthal family go after leaving Hanover in 1938?
4. Who were the police aides in the concentration camps?
5. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)