|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On the Death Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were forced to live in the barracks at the second concentration camp?
2. What German city did Hitler take refuge in?
3. What sad event happened every morning at the second concentration camp Marion's family lived in?
(a) People died.
(b) Roll call.
(c) The reading of the names of the dead.
(d) People being transferred to death camps.
4. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
(a) September 18th, 1935.
(b) September 16th, 1935.
(c) September 15th, 1935.
(d) September 17th, 1935.
5. Who wrote "Four Perfect Pebbles"?
(a) Ruth Blumenthal.
(b) Walter Blumenthal.
(c) Marion Blumenthal.
(d) Albert Blumenthal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the train that the Blumenthals were put on after leaving the camp in Germany finally start moving?
2. What was the daily food ration at the second concentration camp?
3. What did Marion's father trade for extra bread rations at the camp in Germany?
4. When did the Germans take over the camp in Holland that the Blumenthals lived in?
5. What job did Marion's mother have at the camp in Germany?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)