|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On the Death Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
(a) November 10th.
(b) November 12th.
(c) November 11th.
(d) November 9th.
2. What animals scared Marion when she arrived at the camp in Germany?
(d) Police dogs.
3. How many weeks after meeting did Marion's father propose to her mother?
4. What illness did the Blumenthal children have in November, 1938?
(a) Whooping cough.
5. What was the result of getting the disease that was prevalent at the camp in Germany?
(b) Loss of hair.
(c) Loss of sanity.
(d) Loss of limbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the German word for watch?
2. What word was written on the yellow star of David that the Jews were forced to wear?
3. What did Marion feel was the worst thing at the second concentration camp?
4. In what year was Marion born?
5. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)