|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On the Death Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jews actually made the transfer to Palestine?
2. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
3. When did Hitler gain control of Poland?
(a) September 1st, 1939.
(b) September 3rd, 1939.
(c) September 4th, 1939.
(d) September 2nd, 1939.
4. How old was Marion's mother when she took a train ride across Northern Germany to find her future?
5. What was the camp that the Blumenthals lived in renamed after the Germans took control?
(a) Police Supervised Transit Camp, Westerbork.
(b) Nazi Transit Camp, Westerbork.
(c) Transit Camp Westerbork.
(d) SS Controlled Camp, Westerbork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the SS Guards call to the prisoners on the train each night?
2. How many Jews were supposed to be transferred to Palestine from Germany in 1944?
3. On what day were the Blumenthals liberated from the Nazis?
4. When did the Germans take over the camp in Holland that the Blumenthals lived in?
5. What countries did Germany invade on May 10th, 1940?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)