|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Escape to Holland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was the event of destroying the Jewish shops in Germany given?
2. What was the name given to Hitler's attempt to overthrow the German government?
(a) Putsch Hall Beer.
(b) Beer Hall Putsch.
(c) Hall Beer Putsch.
(d) Beer Putsch.
3. Where did the Blumenthal family go after 3 months in Holland?
(a) Back to Germany.
(b) A refugee camp in Gouda.
(c) To a shelter in the mountains.
(d) An apartment in Amsterdam.
4. What was Marion's childhood hobby while living at the camps?
(a) Collecting foil wrappings.
(c) Collecting pebbles.
5. What was the name of Marion's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Rotterdam bombed by Germany?
2. How many Polish Jews were deported out of Germany in 1938?
3. What was the first thing that was done every morning at the second concentration camp?
4. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
5. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)