|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Escape to Holland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marion sleep her first weeks at the second concentration camp?
(a) Wrapped in her mother's arms.
(b) Huddled under a stack of blankets.
(c) Hiding under her bed.
(d) Curled in the fetal position.
2. What was the first camp Marion's family was sent to?
3. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
(a) In the apartment above Marion's family.
(b) In the apartment below Marion's family.
(c) Across the street from Marion's family.
(d) Next door to Marion's family.
4. What valuable item did the Gestapo steal from the Blumenthal's on the first visit to their home?
(b) The family store.
5. How old was Marion's mother when she took a train ride across Northern Germany to find her future?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food did Marion long for in the camp in Holland?
2. How old was Marion when she went to the second concentration camp?
3. How many Jewish men were taken to concentration camps on November 10th, 1938?
4. Who were the police aides in the concentration camps?
5. Where was the Blumenthal family moved to in December, 1939?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)