|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Escape to Holland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hitler gain control of Poland?
(a) September 3rd, 1939.
(b) September 4th, 1939.
(c) September 1st, 1939.
(d) September 2nd, 1939.
2. How long was Marion's father held prisoner for the first time he was sent to a concentration camp?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 ½ weeks.
(c) 2 1/2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
(a) Oma and Opa.
(b) Grandma and Grandpa.
(c) Memaw and Pop.
(d) Nana and Papa.
4. When did Hitler order a boycott of Jewish businesses?
(a) April 2nd, 1933.
(b) April 4th, 1933.
(c) April 3rd, 1933.
(d) April 1st, 1933.
5. What did Marion's father always bring to her and her mother when they were able to meet up at the concentration camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Marion born?
2. What was the name of the family that lived in the apartment above the Blumenthal's in Germany in 1938?
3. How old was Marion's mother when she took a train ride across Northern Germany to find her future?
4. How many weeks after meeting did Marion's father propose to her mother?
5. When did Marion's family board the train to leave Germany?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)