|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Escape to Holland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declared war on Germany?
(a) Poland and U.S.
(b) Great Britain and Belgium.
(c) France and Poland.
(d) Great Britain and France.
2. Who were the police aides in the concentration camps?
(a) German youth.
(c) Fellow prisoners.
(d) War criminals.
3. On what day was Marion's father warned to get rid of his service revolver?
(a) November 12th, 1938.
(b) November 10th, 1938.
(c) November 11th, 1938.
(d) November 9th, 1938.
4. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
(a) September 17th, 1935.
(b) September 15th, 1935.
(c) September 16th, 1935.
(d) September 18th, 1935.
5. What did the prisoners call the police aides?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first camp Marion's family was sent to?
2. What was Marion's father's first name?
3. How old was Marion's mother when she took a train ride across Northern Germany to find her future?
4. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
5. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)