|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Escape to Holland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the daily food ration at the second concentration camp?
(a) Chunk of black bread and cup of turnip soup.
(b) Chunk of black bread and cup of cabbage soup.
(c) Cup of turnip soup and chunk of cabbage.
(d) Chunk of black bread and a couple of turnips.
2. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
3. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
(a) Zollfan Stelle.
(c) Zollfahndungs Stelle.
(d) Fahndungs Stelle.
4. How old was Marion's father when he married her mother?
5. What did Marion mistake a wagon load of dead prisoners at the second concentration camp for?
(a) Wagon of food.
(b) Wagon of firewood.
(c) Wagon of clothing.
(d) Wagon of provisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Jewish men were taken to concentration camps on November 10th, 1938?
2. How many Jewish people had relocated to the Netherlands from Germany by 1939?
3. When was Hitler made Fuhrer of Germany?
4. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
5. Where did Marion's mother work when she was 20?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)