|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Escape to Holland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a day was roll call called at the second concentration camp?
2. Where did Marion's family get a permit to go after her father was released from the concentration camp in 1938?
3. Where did the Blumenthal family go after 3 months in Holland?
(a) Back to Germany.
(b) To a shelter in the mountains.
(c) An apartment in Amsterdam.
(d) A refugee camp in Gouda.
4. What did the word that was written on the yellow star of David the Jews were forced to wear mean?
5. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
(a) Zollfahndungs Stelle.
(b) Zollfan Stelle.
(d) Fahndungs Stelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What section of the 2nd concentration camp that Marion and her family were sent to were they housed in?
2. What was the first thing that was done every morning at the second concentration camp?
3. Where did Marion's father move her family after the death of his parents?
4. What was the 2nd concentration camp that Marion's family was sent to?
5. When did the Blumenthal family receive their American visas?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)