|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Get Dressed and Come with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marion's hometown was between which two towns in Germany?
(a) Bremen and Jorsfelde.
(b) Hanover and Treptow.
(c) Hanover and Bremen.
(d) Bremen and Treptow.
2. Where did Marion's family store the items they planned to take to the US?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Berlin, Germany,
(c) Rotterdam, Germany.
(d) Hoya, Germany.
3. What was the name given to Hitler's attempt to overthrow the German government?
(a) Hall Beer Putsch.
(b) Putsch Hall Beer.
(c) Beer Hall Putsch.
(d) Beer Putsch.
4. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
5. When was the first concentration camp opened in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
2. When did Hitler order a boycott of Jewish businesses?
3. How far was the outhouse from the barracks where Marion lived in the second concentration camp?
4. What valuable item did the Gestapo steal from the Blumenthal's on the first visit to their home?
5. How old was Marion's mother when she married her father?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)