|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Get Dressed and Come with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hitler order a boycott of Jewish businesses?
(a) April 3rd, 1933.
(b) April 2nd, 1933.
(c) April 4th, 1933.
(d) April 1st, 1933.
2. How many times a day was roll call called at the second concentration camp?
3. How many siblings did Marion have?
4. What was the daily food ration at the second concentration camp?
(a) Chunk of black bread and cup of cabbage soup.
(b) Chunk of black bread and cup of turnip soup.
(c) Chunk of black bread and a couple of turnips.
(d) Cup of turnip soup and chunk of cabbage.
5. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
(a) November 10th.
(b) November 11th.
(c) November 12th.
(d) November 9th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sad event happened every morning at the second concentration camp Marion's family lived in?
2. How many weeks after meeting did Marion's father propose to her mother?
3. When was Hitler made chancellor of Germany?
4. What was the name of Marion's brother?
5. How did Marion sleep her first weeks at the second concentration camp?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)