|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Get Dressed and Come with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first concentration camp opened in Germany?
2. Marion's hometown was between which two towns in Germany?
(a) Hanover and Treptow.
(b) Bremen and Jorsfelde.
(c) Bremen and Treptow.
(d) Hanover and Bremen.
3. How old was Marion's mother when she married her father?
4. How old was Marion when she went to the second concentration camp?
5. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
(a) September 18th, 1935.
(b) September 15th, 1935.
(c) September 17th, 1935.
(d) September 16th, 1935.
Short Answer Questions
1. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
2. How long was Marion's father held prisoner for the first time he was sent to a concentration camp?
3. What was the name given to Hitler's attempt to overthrow the German government?
4. What was the first thing that was done every morning at the second concentration camp?
5. Where did Marion's father move her family after the death of his parents?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)