|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Small Town in Germany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first concentration camp opened in Germany?
2. In what year did Marion's paternal grandparents die?
3. How many times a day was roll call called at the second concentration camp?
4. What was the name of Marion's brother?
5. When was Hitler made chancellor of Germany?
(a) January 31st, 1933.
(b) January 29th, 1933.
(c) January 28th, 1933.
(d) January 30th, 1933.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marion's father's first name?
2. What was the daily food ration at the second concentration camp?
3. In what year was Marion's brother born?
4. How many people were forced to live in the barracks at the second concentration camp?
5. What was the 2nd concentration camp that Marion's family was sent to?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)