|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Small Town in Germany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Marion's paternal grandparents die?
2. In what year did the Nazi party become the largest party in Germany?
3. What did Marion's father always bring to her and her mother when they were able to meet up at the concentration camp?
4. Where did Marion's mother work when she was 20?
(a) Flower store.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Shoe store.
5. What was the name of Marion's hometown in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion mistake a wagon load of dead prisoners at the second concentration camp for?
2. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
3. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
4. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
5. How many people were the barracks at the second concentration camp supposed to hold?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)