|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Small Town in Germany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marion's mother when she married her father?
2. What nickname did Marion's mother give her?
3. Who were the police aides in the concentration camps?
(a) German youth.
(b) Fellow prisoners.
(d) War criminals.
4. How many people were the barracks at the second concentration camp supposed to hold?
5. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
(a) In the apartment below Marion's family.
(b) Next door to Marion's family.
(c) Across the street from Marion's family.
(d) In the apartment above Marion's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion's father always bring to her and her mother when they were able to meet up at the concentration camp?
2. What were Marion's paternal grandparent's names?
3. What was the 2nd concentration camp that Marion's family was sent to?
4. In what year was Marion's brother born?
5. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)