|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marion's mother get water from while on the train after leaving the camp in Germany?
(a) The engineer.
(b) An SS guard.
(c) A creek on the side of the tracks.
(d) A fellow prisoner.
2. What word was written on the yellow star of David that the Jews were forced to wear?
3. When did the Blumenthal family receive their American visas?
(a) January 1940.
(b) April 1940.
(c) February 1940.
(d) March 1940.
4. When did Marion's family board the train to leave Germany?
(a) January, 1939.
(b) February, 1939.
(c) April, 1939.
(d) March, 1939.
5. Where did Marion's mother work when she was 20?
(a) Shoe store.
(b) Flower store.
(c) Grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the term given to the Jewish people sent to Holland in 1945?
2. What language did Marion learn at the home that she and her brother were sent to a month after his birthday?
3. On what day were the Blumenthals liberated from the Nazis?
4. When did the Blumenthal's plan to set sail for America?
5. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)