|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Marion and her brother sent a month after his 13th birthday?
(a) Youth Aliyah home.
(b) Jewish home for displaced youth.
(c) Palestine Home.
(d) Jewish Youth home.
2. What German city did Hitler take refuge in?
3. When was Hitler made chancellor of Germany?
(a) January 31st, 1933.
(b) January 29th, 1933.
(c) January 30th, 1933.
(d) January 28th, 1933.
4. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
(a) Zollfan Stelle.
(c) Zollfahndungs Stelle.
(d) Fahndungs Stelle.
5. What did Marion's father trade for extra bread rations at the camp in Germany?
(b) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings did Marion have?
2. What did Marion feel was the worst thing at the second concentration camp?
3. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
4. In what year did Marion's paternal grandparents die?
5. What condition did Marion have as a result of her eye muscles being unbalanced?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)