|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people could be killed every 24 hours at Auschwitz between 1943 and 1944?
2. What valuable item did the Gestapo steal from the Blumenthal's on the first visit to their home?
(c) The family store.
3. Where did Marion's mother get water from while on the train after leaving the camp in Germany?
(a) A creek on the side of the tracks.
(b) A fellow prisoner.
(c) An SS guard.
(d) The engineer.
4. Where did Marion's paternal grandparents live as long as Marion could remember?
(a) In the apartment below Marion's family.
(b) Across the street from Marion's family.
(c) In the apartment above Marion's family.
(d) Next door to Marion's family.
5. What did the phrase that the SS Guards called to the prisoners on the train each night mean?
(a) Out with the dead.
(b) Relinquish the dead.
(c) Throw out the corpses.
(d) Discard your dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hitler order a boycott of Jewish businesses?
2. When did the Blumenthal's plan to set sail for America?
3. How long were the Jewish in Trobitz required to stay there for quarantine after the war ended?
4. How old was Marion's father when he married her mother?
5. How much did Marion's mother weigh when she was liberated?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)