|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Holland Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second most prevalent disease at the camp the Blumenthals lived in Germany?
(a) Whooping cough.
2. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
(a) Nana and Papa.
(b) Oma and Opa.
(c) Memaw and Pop.
(d) Grandma and Grandpa.
3. When did the train that the Blumenthals were put on after leaving the camp in Germany finally start moving?
(a) April 10th, 1945.
(b) April 13th, 1945.
(c) April 11th, 1945.
(d) April 12th, 1945.
4. How many Jewish men were taken to concentration camps on November 10th, 1938?
5. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
(a) Fahndungs Stelle.
(c) Zollfahndungs Stelle.
(d) Zollfan Stelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Marion's leg burn treated at?
2. Where did the Blumenthal family go after leaving Hanover in 1938?
3. In what year was Marion born?
4. What was the camp that the Blumenthals lived in renamed after the Germans took control?
5. What word was written on the yellow star of David that the Jews were forced to wear?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)