|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Get Dressed and Come with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jewish men were taken to concentration camps on November 10th, 1938?
2. What did Marion feel was the worst thing at the second concentration camp?
(a) The separation from her father.
(b) Gnawing hunger.
(c) The work they had to do.
(d) The constant chill in the air.
3. What German town was Herschel Grynszpan's hometown?
4. What valuable item did the Gestapo steal from the Blumenthal's on the first visit to their home?
(a) The family store.
5. What did Marion call her paternal grandparents?
(a) Grandma and Grandpa.
(b) Oma and Opa.
(c) Nana and Papa.
(d) Memaw and Pop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the first concentration camp opened in Germany?
2. In what year was Marion's brother born?
3. What illness did the Blumenthal children have in November, 1938?
4. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
5. What was the name of Marion's brother?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)