|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Get Dressed and Come with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first concentration camp opened in Germany?
2. When was Hitler made Fuhrer of Germany?
3. What sad event happened every morning at the second concentration camp Marion's family lived in?
(a) The reading of the names of the dead.
(b) People died.
(c) Roll call.
(d) People being transferred to death camps.
4. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
(a) Zollfan Stelle.
(b) Fahndungs Stelle.
(c) Zollfahndungs Stelle.
5. How old was Marion when she went to the second concentration camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Nazi party become the largest party in Germany?
2. How many decks were the bunks at the second concentration camp Marion's family was sent to?
3. When did Marion's family board the train to leave Germany?
4. When was Anti-Semitism made a part of German law?
5. In what year was Marion born?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)