|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Get Dressed and Come with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was the event of destroying the Jewish shops in Germany given?
2. How many Polish Jews were deported out of Germany in 1938?
3. How many siblings did Marion have?
4. On what day was Marion's father warned to get rid of his service revolver?
(a) November 9th, 1938.
(b) November 10th, 1938.
(c) November 11th, 1938.
(d) November 12th, 1938.
5. Where did Marion's father move her family after the death of his parents?
(a) Bergen, Germany.
(b) Bonn, Germany.
(c) Hanover, Germany.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
2. What were Marion's paternal grandparent's names?
3. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
4. What did Marion feel was the worst thing at the second concentration camp?
5. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)