|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Greatest Disappointment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What countries did Germany invade on May 10th, 1940?
(a) Denmark, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Holland.
(b) France, Luxembourg, Holland and Denmark.
(c) Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
(d) Holland, Belgium, Denmark and Norway.
2. When did Marion's parents get married?
(a) December, 1931.
(b) November, 1931.
(c) September, 1931.
(d) October, 1931.
3. What documents did Marion's mother take to negotiate her husband's release from the concentration camp?
(a) Army release papers.
(b) Immigration papers.
(c) Jewish heritage papers.
(d) Marriage certificate.
4. What was the name of the customs agency on the German/Dutch border?
(a) Fahndungs Stelle.
(c) Zollfan Stelle.
(d) Zollfahndungs Stelle.
5. In what year did the Nazi party become the largest party in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the 2nd concentration camp that Marion's family was sent to?
2. When did Hitler levy the one billion mark fine on Jews?
3. When did Hitler gain control of Czechoslovakia?
4. How long was Marion's father held prisoner for the first time he was sent to a concentration camp?
5. What was the name of the friend who warned Marion's father to get rid of his service revolver?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)