|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Greatest Disappointment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Blumenthals sent after leaving Holland?
(a) Belsen, Germany.
(b) Hoya, Germany,
(c) Bergen, Germany.
(d) Celle, Germany.
2. How did Marion sleep her first weeks at the second concentration camp?
(a) Hiding under her bed.
(b) Huddled under a stack of blankets.
(c) Curled in the fetal position.
(d) Wrapped in her mother's arms.
3. What was the name of Marion's hometown in Germany?
4. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
5. When did the Blumenthal family receive their American visas?
(a) March 1940.
(b) April 1940.
(c) February 1940.
(d) January 1940.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Marion's father when he married her mother?
2. Who were the police aides in the concentration camps?
3. What gift did a German guard give Marion's brother at the camp in Germany?
4. How many people were forced to live in the barracks at the second concentration camp?
5. What illness did the Blumenthal children have in November, 1938?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)