|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Greatest Disappointment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jewish people had relocated to the Netherlands from Germany by 1939?
2. How many people were the barracks at the second concentration camp supposed to hold?
3. What countries did Germany invade on May 10th, 1940?
(a) Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
(b) Holland, Belgium, Denmark and Norway.
(c) Denmark, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Holland.
(d) France, Luxembourg, Holland and Denmark.
4. How many weeks after meeting did Marion's father propose to her mother?
5. What were Marion's paternal grandparent's names?
(a) Tom and Johanna Blumenthal.
(b) Lini and Max Blumenthal.
(c) Lini and Tom Blumenthal.
(d) Johanna and Max Blumenthal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Blumenthal's plan to set sail for America?
2. What animals scared Marion when she arrived at the camp in Germany?
3. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
4. What was the name given to Hitler's attempt to overthrow the German government?
5. How many siblings did Marion have?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)