|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Freedom and Sorrow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Marion's father held prisoner for the first time he was sent to a concentration camp?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 ½ weeks.
(c) 2 1/2 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What was the weather like when the Blumenthals arrived at the camp in Germany?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(b) Cold and windy.
(c) Hot and rainy.
(d) Hot and windy.
3. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
4. How many of the prisoners on the train with the Blumenthals died before the liberation?
5. When did the Germans take over the camp in Holland that the Blumenthals lived in?
(a) July 1st, 1942.
(b) July 2nd, 1942.
(c) July 3rd, 1942.
(d) July 4th, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion have nightmares about while in Trobitz?
2. How many Jews were supposed to be transferred to Palestine from Germany in 1944?
3. What was the name of the friend who warned Marion's father to get rid of his service revolver?
4. In what German town were the Blumenthals liberated?
5. When did Germany surrender in the war?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)