|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Freedom and Sorrow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was the event of destroying the Jewish shops in Germany given?
2. How did Marion's mother feel when she made her discovery of the food in the abandoned farmhouse after they were liberated?
3. What German town was Herschel Grynszpan's hometown?
4. On what day was Marion's father warned to get rid of his service revolver?
(a) November 10th, 1938.
(b) November 9th, 1938.
(c) November 11th, 1938.
(d) November 12th, 1938.
5. What animals scared Marion when she arrived at the camp in Germany?
(a) Police dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion's family eat for the first time after being liberated?
2. What type of rail car did the Blumenthals ride in on their departure from Holland?
3. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
4. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
5. How many Jews were sent to Auschwitz between 1942 and 1944?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)