|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Freedom and Sorrow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what German town were the Blumenthals liberated?
2. When did the Blumenthals receive permission to leave the camp in Holland?
(a) February 2, 1944.
(b) February 1, 1944.
(c) January 30, 1944.
(d) January 31, 1944.
3. When did Hitler levy the one billion mark fine on Jews?
(a) November 15th, 1938.
(b) November 13th, 1938.
(c) November 14th, 1938.
(d) November 12th, 1938.
4. What camp were the Blumenthals sent to upon arriving in Germany?
5. To what concentration camp were the men from Hanover, Germany taken to on November 10th, 1938?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
2. What was the name of the friend who warned Marion's father to get rid of his service revolver?
3. What happened to some of the liberated prisoners because of overeating?
4. What type of rail car did the Blumenthals ride in on their departure from Holland?
5. What middle name were all Jewish women forced to take in August, 1938?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)