|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Freedom and Sorrow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to some of the liberated prisoners because of overeating?
(a) They got dysentary.
(b) They became dehydrated.
(c) They died.
(d) They vomited uncontrollably.
2. Where did Marion's family store the items they planned to take to the US?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Berlin, Germany,
(c) Rotterdam, Germany.
(d) Hoya, Germany.
3. What were the graves that the dead prisoners in Trobitz were buried in called?
(a) Minimal graves.
(b) Contract graves.
(c) Shrivel graves.
(d) Telescope graves.
4. Where did Marion's mother go to negotiate her husband's release from the concentration camp?
(a) Adolph Hitler's office.
(b) Gestapo Headquarters.
(c) Nazi Local Office.
(d) SS Headquarters.
5. How many Jewish shops were looted and destroyed on November 10th, 1938?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Marion's mother weigh when she was liberated?
2. How many Jews actually made the transfer to Palestine?
3. What valuable item did the Gestapo steal from the Blumenthal's on the first visit to their home?
4. When did the Blumenthals receive permission to leave the camp in Holland?
5. Where did Marion's family get a permit to go after her father was released from the concentration camp in 1938?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)