|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Freedom and Sorrow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jews died on November 10th, 1938?
2. What did Marion's mother find for her family to eat in an abandoned farmhouse after they were liberated?
(a) Smoked meat.
(b) Fresh fruit.
(c) Fresh meat.
(d) Dried fruit.
3. On what day each year did the Nazi party celebrate that they had come to power?
(a) November 10th.
(b) November 11th.
(c) November 9th.
(d) November 12th.
4. What gift did a German guard give Marion's brother at the camp in Germany?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A plum.
(c) A banana.
(d) An apple.
5. How long did the train ride from Holland to Germany take?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Jewish men were taken to concentration camps on November 10th, 1938?
2. What illness did the Blumenthal children have in November, 1938?
3. What was the name of the friend who warned Marion's father to get rid of his service revolver?
4. How old was Albert at the end of the war?
5. What did Marion's mother do to Marion's hair in Trobitz to keep her from getting lice?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)