|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness hope will help repair the relationship between him and Aline?
(b) His gift of jewelry.
(c) The new house.
(d) The children.
2. Why was Lovborg arrested?
(a) He littered.
(b) He killed Mr. Brack with Hedda's pistol.
(c) He accused an ex-lover of stealing his manuscript.
(d) He jay-walked.
3. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
(a) She calls her by the wrong name.
(b) She forgets to invite her to sit.
(c) She does not ask about the children.
(d) She does not offer her something to drink.
4. To what does Solness compare Hilde upon her entrance?
5. How did Lovborg really die?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He shot himself in the head in his home.
(c) He was shot in the stomach attempting to regain his manuscript.
(d) He jumped off a cliff and scattered his manuscript to the winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hedda's father's career?
2. What does Solness plan to hang from the tower of his new home?
3. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
4. What is Solness paranoid really happened to the house?
5. Who, probably, actually is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)