|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, probably, actually is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
(b) Mrs. Elvsted.
(c) The red-haired singer.
(d) Aunt Julle.
2. What is the most important element to Aline in her life?
(a) She must always cook immaculately.
(b) She must always be on time.
(c) She must always take care of the children.
(d) She must always perform her duty.
3. Why did Hedda marry Tesman?
(a) She had an illicit relationship with him and became pregnant.
(b) She was desperately in love with him and he with her.
(c) She was betrothed to him as a small child.
(d) She found him pathetically eager to support her while no one else was.
4. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
(a) She does not offer her something to drink.
(b) She forgets to invite her to sit.
(c) She does not ask about the children.
(d) She calls her by the wrong name.
5. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the assistants has ambition of becoming a builder?
2. How did Lovborg really die?
3. How does Solness suspect he may be controlling his own life?
4. What object(s) does Hedda keep imagining in Lovborg's hair?
5. What will Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted use to reconstruct the manuscript?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)