|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Solness paranoid really happened to the house?
(a) He is afraid God did not want him to have the house.
(b) He is afraid Ragnar destroyed it on purpose.
(c) He is afraid he willed its destruction.
(d) He is afraid Aline set it aflame.
2. What papers is Solness flipping through?
(a) He is looking at old photographs.
(b) He is looking at Ragnar's drawings.
(c) He is looking at letters from Aline.
(d) He is looking at bills.
3. What is Lovborg's new book about?
(a) A medical thesaurus.
(b) The future of civilization.
(c) The future of the wilderness.
(d) A history of machination.
4. What is Hilde's main memory of Solness?
(a) She remembers him singing.
(b) She remembers him dancing at a party.
(c) She remembers him climbing the tower.
(d) She remembers him hammering the wall.
5. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Act 4, what has Hedda lost?
2. Why has Solness kept Kaja employed?
3. With what has Ejlert Lovborg recently had success?
4. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
5. What destroyed Solness and Aline's original home?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)