1. What is the difference in opinion between Torvald and Nora about borrowing money?
Torvald does not believe in borrowing money under any circumstances, and Nora feels it is acceptable to borrow since they know Torvald has gotten a raise.
2. What secret does Nora confess to Mrs. Linde about her and Torvald's trip to Italy?
Nora borrowed money from a money lender to pay for the trip because she feared for Torvald's life and could not get the money from her father.
3. How does Krogstad attempt to blackmail Nora?
Krogstad threatens to show Torvald her IOU if she does not pay his money back, which she fraudulently signed in place of her father.
4. Why does Torvald think Nora is putting in a good word for Krogstad?
Torvald thinks Nora is frightened by Krogstad and worried for their children.
5. What is the only way Torvald could possibly accept Krogstad again?
Torvald wants Krogstad to take responsibility for his actions and for his corrupt past.
This section contains 1,876 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)