1. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
She is carrying Christmas gifts.
2. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
3. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
She cannot manage money.
4. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
5. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
He compares her to a songbird.
This section contains 5,929 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)