|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Master Builder fall?
(a) Into the quarry.
(b) Into the meadow.
(c) Into the garden.
(d) Into the lake.
2. What gift does Hedda give Mr. Lovborg?
(a) His manuscript.
(b) A photograph.
(c) An embroidery.
(d) A pistol.
3. What does Ragnar request of Solness just before Brovik's death?
(a) He requests money to build his father a coffin.
(b) He requests a kind word about his drawings to share with his father.
(c) He requests a partnership in the company.
(d) He requests the honor of constructing Solness's tower.
4. What does Solness hope will help repair the relationship between him and Aline?
(a) The new house.
(b) His gift of jewelry.
(c) The children.
5. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she may kill herself.
(b) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(c) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(d) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
2. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
3. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
4. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
5. What has Solness promised Hilde?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)