|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
(a) They are, in fact, half brother and half sister.
(b) They are actually betrothed, and have been since birth.
(c) Regine is Mrs. Alving's biological daughter.
(d) She is not Oswald's biological mother.
2. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(b) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
(c) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(d) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
3. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(d) Mrs. Linde.
4. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt invigorated.
(b) He felt angry.
(c) He felt suspicious.
(d) He felt bored.
5. What does Solness plan to hang from the tower of his new home?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A flag.
(c) A wreath.
(d) A sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
2. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
3. What vow did he make in Hilde's village?
4. What object(s) does Hedda keep imagining in Lovborg's hair?
5. What will Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted use to reconstruct the manuscript?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)