|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destroyed Solness and Aline's original home?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A fire.
(c) A flood.
(d) An earthquake.
2. Where does Solness' fall happen in the theatre?
(a) He doesn't actually fall.
(c) In the audience.
3. How does Aline view the death of her sons?
(a) She sees it as a blessing in disguise.
(b) She sees it as a joyful occurrence.
(c) She sees it as an act of God.
(d) She sees it as the most tragic accident of her life.
4. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
(b) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(c) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(d) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt suspicious.
(b) He felt invigorated.
(c) He felt angry.
(d) He felt bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
2. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
3. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted about the manuscript?
4. For what kind of building was Solness constructing the tower many years ago?
5. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)