|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Lovborg invited upon his arrival to the Tesmans'?
(a) He is invited to the back porch by Hedda.
(b) He is invited to Mrs. Elvsted's for tea.
(c) He is invited to the theatre by Aunt Julle.
(d) He is invited to Mr. Brack's for a party.
2. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(b) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(d) She compares their lives to the bank.
3. Why is Aline worried about his declaration?
(a) She knows Hilde wants to climb up the tower with him.
(b) She knows Ragnar has already hung a flag.
(c) She knows Kaja has destroyed his wreath.
(d) She knows heights make him dizzy.
4. What disease is Oswald probably suffering from?
(c) Strep throat.
5. What was Hedda's father's career?
(a) He was a cobbler.
(b) He was a clergyman.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He was a general.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
2. What does Mrs. Alving think is the cause of all the trouble in the world?
3. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
4. What is Engstrand's business idea?
5. Why is Tesman in competition with Lovborg?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)