|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
(a) Mrs. Alving.
(c) Pastor Manders.
2. What month of the year is it upon Hedda and Jorgen's return?
(a) It is April.
(b) It is June.
(c) It is September.
(d) It is January.
3. What does Solness plan to hang from the tower of his new home?
(a) A sign.
(b) A curtain.
(c) A flag.
(d) A wreath.
4. What object that burned in the house does Aline miss the most?
(a) She misses her teacups.
(b) She misses her books.
(c) She misses her dolls.
(d) She misses her tablecloth.
5. What does he plan to vow when he climbs the tower of his new home?
(a) To find Kaja again.
(b) To kill Ragnar.
(c) To be with only Hilde forever.
(d) To repay Brovik's kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hilde think Solness will climb the tower?
2. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
3. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
4. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
5. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)