|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Hedda's feelings about Lovborg's suicide?
(a) She thinks it is horrible.
(b) She thinks it is a courageous act.
(c) She thinks it is terribly sad.
(d) She doesn't care one way or another.
2. Why does Hedda tell Tesman she burned the manuscript?
(a) She tells him she burned it because she hates Lovborg.
(b) She tells him she burned it because Mrs. Elvsted insisted.
(c) She tells him she burned it to ensure his job at the university.
(d) She tells him she burned it because she got cold.
3. Why does Hilde decide to leave?
(a) She is taking a position elsewhere.
(b) She has promised her true love to return.
(c) She can no longer hurt Aline.
(d) She misses her family.
4. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
(a) He remembers the first time plowing the fields.
(b) He remembers the first time he smoked a pipe.
(c) He remembers the first book he read.
(d) He remembers the first cobbling.
5. Where does Solness' fall happen in the theatre?
(b) He doesn't actually fall.
(c) In the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
2. What does Hilde hear as Solness reaches the top?
3. What is Nora's costume for the party?
4. What is Oswald's illness?
5. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)