|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Hedda raucously play as Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted try to rewrite the manuscript?
(a) She plays the harpsichord.
(b) She plays the piano.
(c) She plays the guitar.
(d) She plays the oboe.
2. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
(a) They went to Argentina.
(b) They went to Spain.
(c) They went to Italy.
(d) They went to New York.
3. What gift does Hedda give Mr. Lovborg?
(a) An embroidery.
(b) A photograph.
(c) His manuscript.
(d) A pistol.
4. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
(a) Regine is Mrs. Alving's biological daughter.
(b) They are, in fact, half brother and half sister.
(c) She is not Oswald's biological mother.
(d) They are actually betrothed, and have been since birth.
5. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovborg's new book about?
2. What vow did he make in Hilde's village?
3. What object that burned in the house does Aline miss the most?
4. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
5. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)