|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
(a) He will tell Mrs. Elvsted that Hedda had a relationship with Lovborg.
(b) He will tell Tesman that they are having an affair.
(c) He will tell Aunt Julle that Hedda killed Aunt Rina.
(d) He will let the word get out that Lovborg had her pistol.
2. To what does Solness compare Hilde upon her entrance?
3. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He cannot stand her.
(b) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(c) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(d) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
4. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
(b) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
(c) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(d) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
5. What disease is Oswald probably suffering from?
(b) Strep throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hedda die?
2. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
3. What object(s) does Hedda keep imagining in Lovborg's hair?
4. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
5. Why did Hedda mention she liked the villa?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)