|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose assistance will Oswald need if his illness progresses?
(a) He will need Pastor Manders' assistance.
(b) He will need Mrs. Alving's assistance.
(c) He will need Regine's assistance.
(d) He will need Engstrand's assistance.
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(b) He wants his money back with interest.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
3. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt suspicious.
(b) He felt bored.
(c) He felt invigorated.
(d) He felt angry.
4. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
(a) He will tell Mrs. Elvsted that Hedda had a relationship with Lovborg.
(b) He will let the word get out that Lovborg had her pistol.
(c) He will tell Tesman that they are having an affair.
(d) He will tell Aunt Julle that Hedda killed Aunt Rina.
5. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(b) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(c) She proposes they join forces.
(d) She proposes they never speak again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
2. Why was Lovborg arrested?
3. What disease is Oswald probably suffering from?
4. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
5. What has Solness promised Hilde?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)