|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tesman think is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
(a) The red-haired singer.
(c) Aunt Julle.
(d) Mrs. Elvsted.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Twelve hundred dollars.
3. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
(a) She credits Pastor Manders, whose advice forced her to reexamine the system.
(b) She credits Regine, whose love for her son warms her heart.
(c) She credits Oswald, whose zest for art has been her saving grace.
(d) She credits Mr. Alving, whose morality and generosity she always envied.
4. What is Hilde's main memory of Solness?
(a) She remembers him singing.
(b) She remembers him hammering the wall.
(c) She remembers him climbing the tower.
(d) She remembers him dancing at a party.
5. How did Lovborg really die?
(a) He jumped off a cliff and scattered his manuscript to the winds.
(b) He was shot in the stomach attempting to regain his manuscript.
(c) He shot himself in the head in his home.
(d) He was hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Hedda's feelings about Lovborg's suicide?
2. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
3. What papers is Solness flipping through?
4. What month of the year is it upon Hedda and Jorgen's return?
5. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)