|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
(a) She credits Pastor Manders, whose advice forced her to reexamine the system.
(b) She credits Regine, whose love for her son warms her heart.
(c) She credits Oswald, whose zest for art has been her saving grace.
(d) She credits Mr. Alving, whose morality and generosity she always envied.
2. What is the most important element to Aline in her life?
(a) She must always be on time.
(b) She must always cook immaculately.
(c) She must always perform her duty.
(d) She must always take care of the children.
3. How does Solness suspect he may be controlling his own life?
(a) He suspects he may be obsessive-compulsive.
(b) He suspects he may be spending all his money.
(c) He suspects God is angry with him.
(d) He suspects he may be willing things to happen.
4. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
(a) His weak link.
(b) His fierce Spaniard.
(c) His most treasured possession.
(d) His biggest problem.
5. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
(a) They are actually betrothed, and have been since birth.
(b) Regine is Mrs. Alving's biological daughter.
(c) She is not Oswald's biological mother.
(d) They are, in fact, half brother and half sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Tesman's note bring?
2. How did Lovborg really die?
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
5. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)