|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Mr. Krogstad.
2. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He cannot stand her.
(b) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(c) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(d) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
3. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(b) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(c) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
(d) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
4. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for the moon.
(b) He asks for Regine.
(c) He asks for a drink.
(d) He asks for the sun.
5. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
(a) She hopes for a husband.
(b) She hopes for a niece or a nephew.
(c) She hopes for a new puppy.
(d) She hopes for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
2. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
3. What name has Oswald given himself?
4. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
5. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)