|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tesman think is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
(a) The red-haired singer.
(c) Aunt Julle.
(d) Mrs. Elvsted.
2. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to the bank.
(b) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(d) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
3. Why does Hedda tell Tesman she burned the manuscript?
(a) She tells him she burned it because Mrs. Elvsted insisted.
(b) She tells him she burned it because she hates Lovborg.
(c) She tells him she burned it to ensure his job at the university.
(d) She tells him she burned it because she got cold.
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(b) Mrs. Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde.
5. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
(a) His fierce Spaniard.
(b) His weak link.
(c) His most treasured possession.
(d) His biggest problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Solness' fall happen in the theatre?
2. What instrument does Hedda raucously play as Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted try to rewrite the manuscript?
3. How is Hedda described in the stage directions?
4. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
5. What is the name of the orphanage?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)