|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
(a) Mrs. Elvsted.
(b) Mr. Brack.
(c) Ejlert Lovborg.
2. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
(a) His saber.
(b) His pistols.
(c) His fountain pen.
(d) His money clip.
3. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(b) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(c) She is pregnant again.
(d) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
4. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(b) Hedda Gabler.
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
2. What has Solness promised Hilde?
3. Why did Hedda marry Tesman?
4. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
5. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)