|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of person is Solness prone to having relationships?
(a) He is prone to relationships with very intelligent women.
(b) He is prone to relationships with very poor women.
(c) He is prone to relationships with older women.
(d) He is prone to relationships with younger women.
2. What does Ragnar request of Solness just before Brovik's death?
(a) He requests the honor of constructing Solness's tower.
(b) He requests a kind word about his drawings to share with his father.
(c) He requests money to build his father a coffin.
(d) He requests a partnership in the company.
3. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
(a) He was told by Pastor Manders that Johanna needed a guiding hand and he could help by raising her child.
(b) He was told by Mrs. Alving that Regine was the Captain's child and to keep it a secret.
(c) He was told by Johanna that her father was a foreigner, and all the money went to Regine's education.
(d) He was told by a colleague that Regine was the daughter of his brother, and needed a home.
4. To what does Solness compare Aline?
(a) To a joyful angel.
(b) To a guardian.
(c) To a child.
(d) To a dead woman.
5. What is the most important element to Aline in her life?
(a) She must always perform her duty.
(b) She must always take care of the children.
(c) She must always be on time.
(d) She must always cook immaculately.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lovborg really die?
2. For what kind of building was Solness constructing the tower many years ago?
3. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
4. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
5. What is the name of the orphanage?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)