|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
(a) He confesses he dislikes Torvald.
(b) He confesses he is jealous of Helene.
(c) He confesses he is in love with her.
(d) He confesses he truly hates her.
2. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
(a) She purchased new shoes.
(b) She purchased an expensive shawl.
(c) She purchased a new hat.
(d) She purchased a parasol.
3. Where does Solness' fall happen in the theatre?
(a) He doesn't actually fall.
(c) In the audience.
4. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(b) He thinks it is too wild.
(c) He thinks it is too tame.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
5. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to build a city park.
(b) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
(c) He wants to build an orphanage.
(d) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hilde's main memory of Solness?
2. What is Nora's costume for the party?
3. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. How is Hedda described in the stage directions?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)