|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
(a) He confesses he dislikes Torvald.
(b) He confesses he is jealous of Helene.
(c) He confesses he truly hates her.
(d) He confesses he is in love with her.
2. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(b) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(c) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(d) A letter to Torvald's mother.
3. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
(a) They are actually betrothed, and have been since birth.
(b) Regine is Mrs. Alving's biological daughter.
(c) She is not Oswald's biological mother.
(d) They are, in fact, half brother and half sister.
4. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
(a) He thinks the memorial will be exalted by the community.
(b) He thinks the plans will never come to fruition.
(c) He thinks the plans will be flooded, like the orphanage.
(d) He thinks the memorial will burn.
5. What children did Solness and Aline have?
(a) They had twin girls.
(b) They had one boy.
(c) They had one girl.
(d) They had twin boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
2. Why has Hilde come?
3. How long was Hedda and Jorgen's honeymoon?
4. What object that burned in the house does Aline miss the most?
5. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)