|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Her father.
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Mr. Krogstad.
2. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
(a) He will tell Mrs. Elvsted that Hedda had a relationship with Lovborg.
(b) He will tell Aunt Julle that Hedda killed Aunt Rina.
(c) He will let the word get out that Lovborg had her pistol.
(d) He will tell Tesman that they are having an affair.
3. Where is Mr. Lovborg invited upon his arrival to the Tesmans'?
(a) He is invited to Mr. Brack's for a party.
(b) He is invited to the theatre by Aunt Julle.
(c) He is invited to Mrs. Elvsted's for tea.
(d) He is invited to the back porch by Hedda.
4. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(b) He is very frank about his money.
(c) He is casual about his impending death.
(d) He is casual about his former lover.
5. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
2. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
3. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
4. Why has Solness kept Kaja employed?
5. What is Oswald's illness?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)