|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) Mrs. Linde.
2. What is Oswald's illness?
(a) He has a disease that is deteriorating his brain.
(b) He has a disease that is atrophying his muscles.
(c) He has a sinus infection.
(d) He has a disease that make him sick to his stomach.
3. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her paintings.
(b) He disapproves of her books.
(c) He disapproves of her liquor.
(d) He disapproves of her dresses.
4. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Step throat.
(b) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(c) Muscular Sclerosis.
(d) Cancer of the bones.
5. For what kind of building was Solness constructing the tower many years ago?
(a) For a home.
(b) For a church.
(c) For a shop.
(d) For a town hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
2. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
3. What has Tesman rescued for Lovborg?
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
5. Who took care of Nora as a child?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)