|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(b) She proposes they join forces.
(c) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(d) She proposes they never speak again.
2. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
(a) She went to Oswald.
(b) She went to her mother.
(c) She went to Pastor Manders.
(d) She went to Engstrand.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
4. What member of Tesman's family has passed away at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Aunt Julle.
(b) Aunt Rina.
(c) Mr. Brack.
5. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
(a) They cannot afford pipes.
(b) They cannot afford to get married.
(c) They cannot afford new clothes.
(d) They cannot afford to purchase houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
2. What was Hedda's father's career?
3. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
4. What does Mr. Brack suggest to Hedda?
5. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)