|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(b) Mr. Alving.
(c) Pastor Manders.
2. What is Lovborg's new book about?
(a) A history of machination.
(b) A medical thesaurus.
(c) The future of the wilderness.
(d) The future of civilization.
3. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(c) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Anne Marie.
(c) Dr. Rank.
(d) Mr. Krogstad.
5. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted about the manuscript?
(a) He tells her he was disgusted with it and destroyed it.
(b) He tells her Hedda has stolen it.
(c) He tells her it has been bought by a publishing company.
(d) He tells her he lost it and begs her forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
2. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
3. What are Hedda's feelings about Lovborg's suicide?
4. With what type of person is Solness prone to having relationships?
5. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)