|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a lion.
(b) He compares her to dolphin.
(c) He compares her to a raccoon.
(d) He compares her to a songbird.
2. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
(a) He does not want to spoil the effect of her performance by letting her loiter.
(b) He is upset with her performance and plans to berate her in private.
(c) He is awed by her performance and wants to have his way with her.
(d) He is confused by her mistakes and is taking her away to chastise her.
3. How did Lovborg really die?
(a) He was shot in the stomach attempting to regain his manuscript.
(b) He jumped off a cliff and scattered his manuscript to the winds.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He shot himself in the head in his home.
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Dr. Rank.
5. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(a) Mr. Alving.
(b) Pastor Manders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hedda describe her vacation?
2. What refreshment does Hedda offer to her guests?
3. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
4. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)