|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month of the year is it upon Hedda and Jorgen's return?
(a) It is June.
(b) It is September.
(c) It is January.
(d) It is April.
2. Where is Mr. Lovborg invited upon his arrival to the Tesmans'?
(a) He is invited to Mr. Brack's for a party.
(b) He is invited to the back porch by Hedda.
(c) He is invited to the theatre by Aunt Julle.
(d) He is invited to Mrs. Elvsted's for tea.
3. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
(a) Her lover's life was on the line and Alving offered him redemption.
(b) She felt sorry for him because he was so in love with her.
(c) Her mother and sisters said she would be a fool to pass up his offer.
(d) She was desperately in love with him and could not live without him.
4. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt invigorated.
(b) He felt suspicious.
(c) He felt bored.
(d) He felt angry.
5. What excuse does Hedda give about her former relationship with Lovborg?
(a) She claims her love for Ejlert could not be contained.
(b) She claims her father meant for them to be together.
(c) She claims he took complete and unsolicited advantage of her.
(d) She claims she was a sheltered young girl curious about the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oswald's illness?
2. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
3. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
4. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
5. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)