|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
(a) She went to Pastor Manders.
(b) She went to Oswald.
(c) She went to her mother.
(d) She went to Engstrand.
2. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
(b) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
(c) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(d) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A broken hairpin.
(b) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A feather.
5. Whose assistance will Oswald need if his illness progresses?
(a) He will need Engstrand's assistance.
(b) He will need Regine's assistance.
(c) He will need Mrs. Alving's assistance.
(d) He will need Pastor Manders' assistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
2. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
3. What name has Oswald given himself?
4. Why did Hedda marry Tesman?
5. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)