|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
(b) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
(c) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(d) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
2. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt angry.
(b) He felt suspicious.
(c) He felt invigorated.
(d) He felt bored.
3. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(b) She compares their lives to the bank.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(d) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
4. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for the moon.
(b) He asks for Regine.
(c) He asks for the sun.
(d) He asks for a drink.
5. Why did the orphanage burn down?
(a) Oswald was careless with his pipe tobacco.
(b) Engstrand was careless with a cigarette.
(c) Pastor Manders was careless with a candle.
(d) Regine burned it down on purpose
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovborg's new book about?
2. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
3. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
4. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
5. Who is Regine's biological parent?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)