|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
(a) He is concerned about saving her clothing for his next wife.
(b) He is concerned about saving Dr. Rank from her treachery.
(c) He is concerned about preserving their public appearance.
(d) He is concerned about saving his sanity.
2. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(b) She proposes they join forces.
(c) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(d) She proposes they never speak again.
3. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(b) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
(c) She is pregnant again.
(d) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
4. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
(b) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
(c) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
(d) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
5. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a detailed note.
(b) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(c) He will send her a single rose.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted about the manuscript?
2. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
3. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
4. How long was Hedda and Jorgen's honeymoon?
5. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)