|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She earned it at waitressing.
(c) She won it at the lottery.
(d) She borrowed it.
2. What gift does Hedda give Mr. Lovborg?
(a) A pistol.
(b) An embroidery.
(c) A photograph.
(d) His manuscript.
3. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
(a) She forgets to invite her to sit.
(b) She calls her by the wrong name.
(c) She does not ask about the children.
(d) She does not offer her something to drink.
4. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
5. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the trip cost?
2. How does Hedda describe her vacation?
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
5. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)