|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
(a) He receives a birthday invitation for the next week.
(b) He receives a calling card with a black cross.
(c) He receives a congratulations for the new baby.
(d) He receives a wedding invitation with a red heart.
2. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her cousin.
(b) Engstrand is her father.
(c) Engstrand is her uncle.
(d) Engstrand is her brother.
3. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying embroidery.
(b) She is carrying a letter.
(c) She is carrying one of the children.
(d) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
4. Who does Tesman think is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
(b) The red-haired singer.
(c) Mrs. Elvsted.
(d) Aunt Julle.
5. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is casual about his former lover.
(b) He is very frank about his money.
(c) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(d) He is casual about his impending death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Hedda go with Tesman to Aunt Julle's?
2. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
3. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
4. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
5. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)