|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(c) Dr. Rank.
2. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(c) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(d) She compares their lives to the bank.
3. What excuse does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' residence?
(a) She wants to see Dr. Rank.
(b) She wants to see Nora in her costume.
(c) She wants to take care of the children instead of Helene.
(d) She was meeting with Krogstad.
4. What month of the year is it upon Hedda and Jorgen's return?
(a) It is January.
(b) It is June.
(c) It is April.
(d) It is September.
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the orphanage?
2. Who, probably, actually is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
3. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)