|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
(b) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(c) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
(d) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
2. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's father.
(b) Anne Marie.
(d) Nora's mother.
3. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A frivolous, silly woman.
(b) A serious-minded scholar.
(c) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(d) A catty, cruel witch.
4. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(b) Muscular Sclerosis.
(c) Cancer of the bones.
(d) Step throat.
5. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
(a) They are actually betrothed, and have been since birth.
(b) She is not Oswald's biological mother.
(c) They are, in fact, half brother and half sister.
(d) Regine is Mrs. Alving's biological daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
2. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
3. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
4. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
5. Why did Hedda marry Tesman?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)