|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
(a) Her hip bath.
(b) Her study desk.
(c) Her piano.
(d) Her wardrobe.
2. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(b) She wants to go to Paris.
(c) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
(d) She wants to go to Italy.
3. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(b) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(c) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
(d) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
4. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
(a) She purchased a parasol.
(b) She purchased an expensive shawl.
(c) She purchased a new hat.
(d) She purchased new shoes.
5. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(b) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
(c) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
(d) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
2. What has Tesman rescued for Lovborg?
3. What did Oswald go abroad to become?
4. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
5. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)