|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted about the manuscript?
(a) He tells her Hedda has stolen it.
(b) He tells her he lost it and begs her forgiveness.
(c) He tells her it has been bought by a publishing company.
(d) He tells her he was disgusted with it and destroyed it.
2. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
(b) Mrs. Alving.
3. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
(a) She went to her mother.
(b) She went to Oswald.
(c) She went to Pastor Manders.
(d) She went to Engstrand.
4. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
(a) She feels she has been selfish and controlling.
(b) She feels she has been a coward.
(c) She feels she has been completely immoral.
(d) She feels she has been too altruistic.
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt bored.
(b) He felt angry.
(c) He felt suspicious.
(d) He felt invigorated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
3. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
4. Why was Lovborg arrested?
5. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)