|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lovborg say that Mrs. Elvsted is a good companion?
(a) She is extremely intelligent and thoughtful.
(b) She has the courage to act.
(c) She is beautiful to look at.
(d) She has a lovely singing voice.
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(b) Dr. Rank.
(d) Anne Marie.
3. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
(b) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(c) She wants to go to Italy.
(d) She wants to go to Paris.
4. What month of the year is it upon Hedda and Jorgen's return?
(a) It is April.
(b) It is June.
(c) It is January.
(d) It is September.
5. With whom does Tesman entrust Lovborg's manuscript?
(c) Mr. Brack.
(d) Mrs. Elvsted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovborg's new book about?
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
3. What new responsibility of Hedda's does Mr. Brack refer to?
4. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)