|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(b) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
(c) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
(d) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
2. What did Oswald go abroad to become?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A farmhand.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An artist.
3. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(b) He cannot stand her.
(c) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(d) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
4. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(b) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(c) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(d) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
5. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
(a) She shows him her fan.
(b) She shows him her bracelet.
(c) She shows him her flower clip.
(d) She shows him her silk stockings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
2. What was Hedda's father's career?
3. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
4. What name has Oswald given himself?
5. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)