|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(b) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(c) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
(d) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
2. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(b) Mrs. Rank.
(c) Mrs. Linde.
3. How long was Hedda and Jorgen's honeymoon?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for the sun.
(b) He asks for Regine.
(c) He asks for a drink.
(d) He asks for the moon.
5. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
(a) He was told by a colleague that Regine was the daughter of his brother, and needed a home.
(b) He was told by Johanna that her father was a foreigner, and all the money went to Regine's education.
(c) He was told by Pastor Manders that Johanna needed a guiding hand and he could help by raising her child.
(d) He was told by Mrs. Alving that Regine was the Captain's child and to keep it a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
2. Why did Hedda marry Tesman?
3. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
4. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
5. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)