|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
2. Why does Hedda goad Lovborg into going to the party?
(a) She is seeking revenge on Aunt Julle.
(b) She wants to feel in control of someone's destiny.
(c) She plans to meet him in secret later.
(d) She longs for an evening alone with Mrs. Elvsted.
3. Who, probably, actually is the woman who inspired Lovborg's book?
(b) The red-haired singer.
(c) Mrs. Elvsted.
(d) Aunt Julle.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An English princess.
(b) An Arabian serving maid.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
5. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(d) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
2. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
3. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
4. Where is Mr. Lovborg invited upon his arrival to the Tesmans'?
5. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)