|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(b) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
(c) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(d) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
2. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(b) She wants to go to Italy.
(c) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
(d) She wants to go to Paris.
3. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
4. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her books.
(b) He disapproves of her paintings.
(c) He disapproves of her liquor.
(d) He disapproves of her dresses.
5. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(b) An American Indian.
(c) An Arabian serving maid.
(d) An English princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
2. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
3. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
4. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
5. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)