|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for a drink.
(b) He asks for the sun.
(c) He asks for the moon.
(d) He asks for Regine.
2. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(b) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(c) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(d) She hints that she may kill herself.
3. What name has Oswald given himself?
(a) The Prodigal Sun.
(b) The Second Coming.
(c) Mr. Alving.
(d) The Venus di Milo.
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(b) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(c) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(d) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
5. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
(b) He wants to build a city park.
(c) He wants to build an orphanage.
(d) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
2. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
3. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
4. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)