|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He plans to send him an email.
(b) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(c) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(d) He has written Torvald a letter.
2. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(b) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
(c) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(d) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
3. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
(b) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
(c) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(d) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
4. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(b) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(c) She hints that she may kill herself.
(d) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
5. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(b) Mrs. Linde.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's business idea?
2. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
3. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
4. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
5. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)