|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
(a) He thinks the memorial will burn.
(b) He thinks the plans will never come to fruition.
(c) He thinks the plans will be flooded, like the orphanage.
(d) He thinks the memorial will be exalted by the community.
2. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she may kill herself.
(b) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(c) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(d) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
3. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
(a) He is in love with her and must separate them from each other.
(b) He dislikes Regine and knows it would make her miserable.
(c) He believes Engstrand needs a guiding hand and Regine could help him.
(d) He has his eye on her position in Mrs. Alving's home.
4. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
(a) When Mrs. Alving was deathly ill.
(b) When Oswald was lost in the country.
(c) When Mrs. Alving tried to run from her husband.
(d) When Mr. Alving was deathly ill.
5. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Dr. Rank.
(d) Anne Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
2. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
3. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
4. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
5. What is the name of the orphanage?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)