|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
(a) He receives a wedding invitation with a red heart.
(b) He receives a congratulations for the new baby.
(c) He receives a birthday invitation for the next week.
(d) He receives a calling card with a black cross.
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(b) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(c) He wants his money back with interest.
(d) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
3. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the horses.
(b) She cannot manage the children.
(c) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(d) She cannot manage money.
4. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
(a) He is concerned about saving Dr. Rank from her treachery.
(b) He is concerned about saving his sanity.
(c) He is concerned about saving her clothing for his next wife.
(d) He is concerned about preserving their public appearance.
5. What does Mrs. Alving think is the cause of all the trouble in the world?
(a) Religion and morality.
(b) Parents and children.
(c) Lies and deceit.
(d) Law and order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' residence?
2. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
3. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
4. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
5. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)