|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He has finished his own lab results.
(b) He is cured of his disease.
(c) He and Nora are running away together.
(d) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
2. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
(a) He remembers the first time plowing the fields.
(b) He remembers the first time he smoked a pipe.
(c) He remembers the first book he read.
(d) He remembers the first cobbling.
3. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(b) He plans to send him an email.
(c) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(d) He has written Torvald a letter.
4. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
(b) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
(c) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
(d) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
5. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her uncle.
(b) Engstrand is her brother.
(c) Engstrand is her cousin.
(d) Engstrand is her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
2. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
3. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
4. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
5. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)