|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt suspicious.
(b) He felt invigorated.
(c) He felt bored.
(d) He felt angry.
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(b) He has finished his own lab results.
(c) He and Nora are running away together.
(d) He is cured of his disease.
3. What does Mrs. Alving think is the cause of all the trouble in the world?
(a) Parents and children.
(b) Lies and deceit.
(c) Law and order.
(d) Religion and morality.
4. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(a) Her father.
(c) Dr. Rank.
5. What excuse does Mrs. Alving give for Mr. Alving's behavior?
(a) He has a disease, just like Oswald, and did not know what he did.
(b) He suffered from depression much of the time.
(c) His love for Mrs. Alving outshone even his moral scruples.
(d) He had a great joy of living, and life in the small town took its toll on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
2. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
3. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
4. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
5. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)