|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(b) He thinks it is not graceful.
(c) He thinks it is too tame.
(d) He thinks it is too wild.
2. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
(a) She went to her mother.
(b) She went to Oswald.
(c) She went to Engstrand.
(d) She went to Pastor Manders.
3. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
(a) He blames Dr. Rank.
(b) He blames her father.
(c) He blames Krogstad.
(d) He blames Mrs. Linde.
4. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
(a) A Russian teahouse.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A public library.
(d) A hotel for seamen.
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She earned it at waitressing.
(b) She won it at the lottery.
(c) She borrowed it.
(d) She stole it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's costume for the party?
2. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
3. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
4. Who took care of Nora as a child?
5. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)