|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She borrowed it.
(b) She stole it.
(c) She earned it at waitressing.
(d) She won it at the lottery.
2. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(b) He thinks it is too tame.
(c) He thinks it is too wild.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
3. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
(a) The orphanage is flooded by the rain.
(b) The orphanage is painted and vandalized.
(c) The orphanage catches fire and burns down.
(d) The orphanage is blown over by wind.
4. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(b) She wants to go to Italy.
(c) She wants to go to Paris.
(d) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
5. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
(a) Mrs. Alving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
2. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
3. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
5. What is Oswald's plan once his illness incapacitates him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)