|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving think is the cause of all the trouble in the world?
(a) Religion and morality.
(b) Lies and deceit.
(c) Law and order.
(d) Parents and children.
2. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
3. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Mr. Krogstad.
4. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(b) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(c) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(d) He wants his money back with interest.
5. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(c) A broken hairpin.
(d) A feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
2. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
3. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
4. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
5. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)