|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Paris.
(b) She wants to go to Italy.
(c) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(d) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
2. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying a letter.
(b) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
(c) She is carrying embroidery.
(d) She is carrying one of the children.
3. What did Oswald go abroad to become?
(a) A farmhand.
(b) An artist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A pastor.
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to the bank.
(b) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(d) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
5. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her liquor.
(b) He disapproves of her paintings.
(c) He disapproves of her dresses.
(d) He disapproves of her books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose assistance will Oswald need if his illness progresses?
2. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
3. What is Oswald's illness?
4. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
5. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)