|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
(a) He is in love with her and must separate them from each other.
(b) He has his eye on her position in Mrs. Alving's home.
(c) He believes Engstrand needs a guiding hand and Regine could help him.
(d) He dislikes Regine and knows it would make her miserable.
2. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(b) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(c) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(d) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
3. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her paintings.
(b) He disapproves of her books.
(c) He disapproves of her dresses.
(d) He disapproves of her liquor.
4. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
(b) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(c) She wants to go to Italy.
(d) She wants to go to Paris.
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
2. How did Nora actually get the money?
3. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
4. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
5. What is Nora's costume for the party?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)