|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A broken hairpin.
(d) A feather.
2. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(b) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(c) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(d) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
3. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were strangers.
(d) They were enemies.
4. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
(b) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
(c) He wants to build a city park.
(d) He wants to build an orphanage.
5. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she may kill herself.
(b) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(c) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(d) She hints that Kristine will help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
2. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
3. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
4. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
5. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)