|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
(b) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
(c) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
(d) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
2. What name has Oswald given himself?
(a) Mr. Alving.
(b) The Second Coming.
(c) The Prodigal Sun.
(d) The Venus di Milo.
3. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
(a) They cannot afford pipes.
(b) They cannot afford new clothes.
(c) They cannot afford to purchase houses.
(d) They cannot afford to get married.
4. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
(a) He blames Mrs. Linde.
(b) He blames Dr. Rank.
(c) He blames Krogstad.
(d) He blames her father.
5. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(b) He wants his money back with interest.
(c) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(d) He wants Torvald to work for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
2. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
3. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
4. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)