|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her dresses.
(b) He disapproves of her books.
(c) He disapproves of her paintings.
(d) He disapproves of her liquor.
2. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
(a) She feels she has been completely immoral.
(b) She feels she has been a coward.
(c) She feels she has been selfish and controlling.
(d) She feels she has been too altruistic.
3. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(b) She hints that she may kill herself.
(c) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(d) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
4. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
(b) He will send her a single rose.
(c) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(d) He will send her a detailed note.
5. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(c) Mrs. Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
2. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
3. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
4. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
5. What is Oswald's plan once his illness incapacitates him?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)