|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(b) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(c) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(d) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
2. What excuse does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' residence?
(a) She wants to see Nora in her costume.
(b) She wants to take care of the children instead of Helene.
(c) She wants to see Dr. Rank.
(d) She was meeting with Krogstad.
3. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
(b) He wants to build an orphanage.
(c) He wants to build a city park.
(d) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
4. What does Engstrand want the Pastor to do with the remainder of Alving's money?
(a) He wants him to invest in the seamen's home.
(b) He wants him to rebuild the orphanage.
(c) He wants him to give it to Mrs. Alving.
(d) He wants him to pay for Regine and Oswald's wedding.
5. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
(a) Until he is not as in love with her.
(b) Until she has paid off the interest.
(c) Until she has paid it all back.
(d) Until he discovers the receipts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
2. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
3. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
4. What is the name of the orphanage?
5. What is Oswald's plan once his illness incapacitates him?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)