|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand want the Pastor to do with the remainder of Alving's money?
(a) He wants him to give it to Mrs. Alving.
(b) He wants him to pay for Regine and Oswald's wedding.
(c) He wants him to rebuild the orphanage.
(d) He wants him to invest in the seamen's home.
2. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(d) Mrs. Linde.
3. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(d) She compares their lives to the bank.
4. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
(a) He is upset with her performance and plans to berate her in private.
(b) He is confused by her mistakes and is taking her away to chastise her.
(c) He does not want to spoil the effect of her performance by letting her loiter.
(d) He is awed by her performance and wants to have his way with her.
5. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
(b) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
(c) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(d) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
3. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
4. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
5. What name has Oswald given himself?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)