|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
(a) She shows him her fan.
(b) She shows him her bracelet.
(c) She shows him her silk stockings.
(d) She shows him her flower clip.
2. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
(a) He was told by Pastor Manders that Johanna needed a guiding hand and he could help by raising her child.
(b) He was told by Mrs. Alving that Regine was the Captain's child and to keep it a secret.
(c) He was told by a colleague that Regine was the daughter of his brother, and needed a home.
(d) He was told by Johanna that her father was a foreigner, and all the money went to Regine's education.
3. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(b) Mrs. Linde.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(b) Mrs. Rank.
5. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
(a) She is a widow and has nowhere else to turn.
(b) She needs extra money for a business venture.
(c) She is tired of her career and wants to try something new.
(d) She misses Nora because they were best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
2. What is Oswald's illness?
3. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
4. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
5. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)