|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A catty, cruel witch.
(b) A serious-minded scholar.
(c) A frivolous, silly woman.
(d) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
2. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
3. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her liquor.
(b) He disapproves of her dresses.
(c) He disapproves of her books.
(d) He disapproves of her paintings.
4. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Her father.
(d) Dr. Rank.
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She earned it at waitressing.
(c) She borrowed it.
(d) She won it at the lottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
2. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
3. What does Engstrand want the Pastor to do with the remainder of Alving's money?
4. What is Oswald's illness?
5. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)