|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(b) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
(c) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(d) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
2. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(b) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
(c) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
(d) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
3. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
4. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(b) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(c) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(d) He cannot stand her.
5. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(b) Hedda Gabler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
2. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
3. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
4. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
5. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)