|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
(a) He desperately wanted a child and circumstances worked in his favor.
(b) He felt sorry for the unborn baby and took the blame on himself.
(c) He was paid very well to keep her real father a secret.
(d) He was fooled by his wife and has no idea he is not Regine's real father.
2. Whose assistance will Oswald need if his illness progresses?
(a) He will need Regine's assistance.
(b) He will need Engstrand's assistance.
(c) He will need Pastor Manders' assistance.
(d) He will need Mrs. Alving's assistance.
3. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
(a) He blames her father.
(b) He blames Krogstad.
(c) He blames Mrs. Linde.
(d) He blames Dr. Rank.
4. Why did the orphanage burn down?
(a) Oswald was careless with his pipe tobacco.
(b) Engstrand was careless with a cigarette.
(c) Regine burned it down on purpose
(d) Pastor Manders was careless with a candle.
5. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
(b) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(c) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
(d) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
2. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
3. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
5. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)