|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(c) Mr. Alving.
(d) Pastor Manders.
2. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
(b) He wants to build an orphanage.
(c) He wants to build a city park.
(d) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
3. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
(a) Mr. Alving despised him and would not allow him in the house.
(b) He was concerned that the trip to the country would be bad for his health.
(c) He was concerned Helene's episode as runaway wife would affect his reputation.
(d) Mrs. Alving was ill with a contagion and he was afraid to come.
4. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
(b) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(c) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
(d) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
5. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(b) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
(c) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
(d) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
3. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
4. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
5. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)