|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
2. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
(a) He sends back Nora's IOU.
(b) He sends back his notice.
(c) He sends back Dr. Rank's card.
(d) He sends back the money Nora paid him.
3. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
(b) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
(c) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
(d) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
4. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
(a) He remembers the first cobbling.
(b) He remembers the first book he read.
(c) He remembers the first time plowing the fields.
(d) He remembers the first time he smoked a pipe.
5. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(b) She is pregnant again.
(c) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(d) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
2. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
3. What excuse does Mrs. Alving give for Mr. Alving's behavior?
4. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)