|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
(b) Mrs. Alving.
2. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they never speak again.
(b) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(c) She proposes they join forces.
(d) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
3. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
(a) He is concerned about saving her clothing for his next wife.
(b) He is concerned about saving Dr. Rank from her treachery.
(c) He is concerned about preserving their public appearance.
(d) He is concerned about saving his sanity.
4. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
(a) "A stitch in time makes nine."
(b) "The sins of the father are visiting upon the children."
(c) "You lie like a rug on the floor."
(d) "A penny saved is a penny earned."
5. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Dr. Rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the trip cost?
2. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
3. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
4. What disease is Oswald probably suffering from?
5. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)