|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
2. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
(a) He was concerned that the trip to the country would be bad for his health.
(b) Mrs. Alving was ill with a contagion and he was afraid to come.
(c) He was concerned Helene's episode as runaway wife would affect his reputation.
(d) Mr. Alving despised him and would not allow him in the house.
3. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(a) Pastor Manders.
(b) Mr. Alving.
4. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her uncle.
(b) Engstrand is her brother.
(c) Engstrand is her father.
(d) Engstrand is her cousin.
5. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A public library.
(c) A hotel for seamen.
(d) A Russian teahouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving think is the cause of all the trouble in the world?
2. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
3. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
4. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
5. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)