|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
(b) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
(c) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
(d) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
2. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Step throat.
(b) Cancer of the bones.
(c) Muscular Sclerosis.
(d) Tuberculosis of the spine.
3. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She earned it at waitressing.
(c) She borrowed it.
(d) She won it at the lottery.
4. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
(a) He felt sorry for the unborn baby and took the blame on himself.
(b) He was paid very well to keep her real father a secret.
(c) He desperately wanted a child and circumstances worked in his favor.
(d) He was fooled by his wife and has no idea he is not Regine's real father.
5. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the horses.
(b) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(c) She cannot manage money.
(d) She cannot manage the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
2. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
3. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
4. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
5. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)