|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
(a) He confesses he truly hates her.
(b) He confesses he is in love with her.
(c) He confesses he dislikes Torvald.
(d) He confesses he is jealous of Helene.
2. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
(b) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
(c) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(d) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
3. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the children.
(b) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(c) She cannot manage money.
(d) She cannot manage the horses.
4. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
(a) The orphanage is blown over by wind.
(b) The orphanage catches fire and burns down.
(c) The orphanage is flooded by the rain.
(d) The orphanage is painted and vandalized.
5. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a single rose.
(b) He will send her a detailed note.
(c) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
2. What excuse does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' residence?
3. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
4. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
5. What is Oswald's illness?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)