|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt invigorated.
(b) He felt angry.
(c) He felt bored.
(d) He felt suspicious.
2. What did Oswald go abroad to become?
(a) A farmhand.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A pastor.
(d) An artist.
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(b) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants his money back with interest.
4. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(b) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(c) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(d) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
5. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An Arabian serving maid.
(b) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) An English princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
2. Who is Regine's biological parent?
3. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
5. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)