|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
(b) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
(c) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
(d) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
2. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
3. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying embroidery.
(b) She is carrying a letter.
(c) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
(d) She is carrying one of the children.
4. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(b) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
(c) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(d) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
5. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
3. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
4. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
5. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)