|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(c) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(d) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
2. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(b) Mr. Alving.
(c) Pastor Manders.
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants his money back with interest.
(b) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(c) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(d) He wants Torvald to work for him.
4. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
(a) Engstrand saved the Pastor's life once, long ago.
(b) Engstrand's daughter is the Pastor's wife, and it is only fitting for the Pastor to like him.
(c) He and Engstrand are brothers and he has always had a soft spot for him.
(d) He feels Engstrand is honest and willing to confess is failures.
5. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(b) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(c) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
(d) She is pregnant again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's costume for the party?
2. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
3. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
4. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
5. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)