|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
(b) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(c) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
(d) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
2. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were strangers.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were friends.
3. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
(b) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
(c) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
(d) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
4. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
(a) They went to Argentina.
(b) They went to Spain.
(c) They went to New York.
(d) They went to Italy.
5. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
2. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
3. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
4. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
5. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)