|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Mr. Krogstad.
3. What name has Oswald given himself?
(a) The Prodigal Sun.
(b) The Venus di Milo.
(c) Mr. Alving.
(d) The Second Coming.
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(b) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(c) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(d) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
5. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
(b) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
(c) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(d) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
2. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
4. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
5. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)