|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
2. What is Oswald's illness?
(a) He has a sinus infection.
(b) He has a disease that is atrophying his muscles.
(c) He has a disease that is deteriorating his brain.
(d) He has a disease that make him sick to his stomach.
3. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
(b) He wants to build an orphanage.
(c) He wants to build a city park.
(d) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
4. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A catty, cruel witch.
(b) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(c) A serious-minded scholar.
(d) A frivolous, silly woman.
5. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying embroidery.
(b) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
(c) She is carrying one of the children.
(d) She is carrying a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took care of Nora as a child?
2. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
3. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
4. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
5. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)