|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
(b) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
(c) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(d) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
2. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
3. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A broken hairpin.
(b) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A feather.
4. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
(a) She credits Oswald, whose zest for art has been her saving grace.
(b) She credits Regine, whose love for her son warms her heart.
(c) She credits Pastor Manders, whose advice forced her to reexamine the system.
(d) She credits Mr. Alving, whose morality and generosity she always envied.
5. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(b) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(c) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(d) She hints that she may kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
2. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
3. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
5. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)