|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has Oswald given himself?
(a) The Venus di Milo.
(b) The Prodigal Sun.
(c) The Second Coming.
(d) Mr. Alving.
2. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a single rose.
(b) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(c) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
(d) He will send her a detailed note.
3. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
(b) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(c) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(d) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(b) She compares their lives to the bank.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(d) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
5. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her father.
(b) Engstrand is her uncle.
(c) Engstrand is her cousin.
(d) Engstrand is her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nora actually get the money?
2. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
3. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
4. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
5. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)