|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(b) He will send her a detailed note.
(c) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
(d) He will send her a single rose.
2. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to the bank.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(d) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
3. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She won it at the lottery.
(c) She earned it at waitressing.
(d) She borrowed it.
4. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(d) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
5. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
(a) He is concerned about saving her clothing for his next wife.
(b) He is concerned about saving his sanity.
(c) He is concerned about preserving their public appearance.
(d) He is concerned about saving Dr. Rank from her treachery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
2. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
3. What is the name of the orphanage?
4. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
5. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)