|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
(a) He was told by Mrs. Alving that Regine was the Captain's child and to keep it a secret.
(b) He was told by a colleague that Regine was the daughter of his brother, and needed a home.
(c) He was told by Pastor Manders that Johanna needed a guiding hand and he could help by raising her child.
(d) He was told by Johanna that her father was a foreigner, and all the money went to Regine's education.
2. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
(a) He sends back Dr. Rank's card.
(b) He sends back Nora's IOU.
(c) He sends back the money Nora paid him.
(d) He sends back his notice.
3. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
(a) He is awed by her performance and wants to have his way with her.
(b) He is confused by her mistakes and is taking her away to chastise her.
(c) He is upset with her performance and plans to berate her in private.
(d) He does not want to spoil the effect of her performance by letting her loiter.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An English princess.
(b) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) An Arabian serving maid.
5. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Mr. Krogstad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
2. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
3. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
4. What is Engstrand's business idea?
5. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)