|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A hotel for seamen.
(c) A public library.
(d) A Russian teahouse.
2. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
(a) Engstrand saved the Pastor's life once, long ago.
(b) He and Engstrand are brothers and he has always had a soft spot for him.
(c) Engstrand's daughter is the Pastor's wife, and it is only fitting for the Pastor to like him.
(d) He feels Engstrand is honest and willing to confess is failures.
3. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
(b) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(c) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
(d) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(b) She compares their lives to the bank.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(d) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's business idea?
2. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
3. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
4. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
5. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)