|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(b) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(c) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(d) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
2. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
(b) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
(c) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(d) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
3. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
(a) He remembers the first book he read.
(b) He remembers the first cobbling.
(c) He remembers the first time he smoked a pipe.
(d) He remembers the first time plowing the fields.
4. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(b) Mr. Alving.
(d) Pastor Manders.
5. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
(a) They went to Italy.
(b) They went to Argentina.
(c) They went to New York.
(d) They went to Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
2. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
3. What is Nora's costume for the party?
4. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
5. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)