|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
(b) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
(c) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(d) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
2. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(b) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(c) She proposes they never speak again.
(d) She proposes they join forces.
3. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(c) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(d) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
4. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
(a) She went to her mother.
(b) She went to Pastor Manders.
(c) She went to Oswald.
(d) She went to Engstrand.
5. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were strangers.
(d) They were enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
2. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
3. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)