|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Anne Marie.
(c) Nora's father.
(d) Nora's mother.
2. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
(a) A public library.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A Russian teahouse.
(d) A hotel for seamen.
3. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
(a) The orphanage is flooded by the rain.
(b) The orphanage catches fire and burns down.
(c) The orphanage is blown over by wind.
(d) The orphanage is painted and vandalized.
4. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
(a) They went to New York.
(b) They went to Spain.
(c) They went to Italy.
(d) They went to Argentina.
5. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(b) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(c) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(d) He cannot stand her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
2. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
3. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)