|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(b) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(c) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(d) He cannot stand her.
2. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
(a) "The sins of the father are visiting upon the children."
(b) "You lie like a rug on the floor."
(c) "A stitch in time makes nine."
(d) "A penny saved is a penny earned."
3. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She earned it at waitressing.
(b) She stole it.
(c) She borrowed it.
(d) She won it at the lottery.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(b) An American Indian.
(c) An English princess.
(d) An Arabian serving maid.
5. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
(a) A Russian teahouse.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A public library.
(d) A hotel for seamen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
2. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
5. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)