|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
(a) His biggest problem.
(b) His fierce Spaniard.
(c) His most treasured possession.
(d) His weak link.
2. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(c) Mr. Alving.
(d) Pastor Manders.
3. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too tame.
(b) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(c) He thinks it is not graceful.
(d) He thinks it is too wild.
4. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
(a) Mrs. Alving was ill with a contagion and he was afraid to come.
(b) Mr. Alving despised him and would not allow him in the house.
(c) He was concerned that the trip to the country would be bad for his health.
(d) He was concerned Helene's episode as runaway wife would affect his reputation.
5. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
(a) He does not want to spoil the effect of her performance by letting her loiter.
(b) He is awed by her performance and wants to have his way with her.
(c) He is upset with her performance and plans to berate her in private.
(d) He is confused by her mistakes and is taking her away to chastise her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
2. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
3. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
4. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
5. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)