|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(b) She hints that she may kill herself.
(c) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(d) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
2. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(b) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(c) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
(d) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
3. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She won it at the lottery.
(b) She earned it at waitressing.
(c) She stole it.
(d) She borrowed it.
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(c) She compares their lives to the bank.
(d) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
5. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they join forces.
(b) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(c) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(d) She proposes they never speak again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
2. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
3. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
4. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
5. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)