|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(b) Mrs. Linde.
2. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
(a) Dr. Rank is getting married.
(b) Nora is giving birth to another child.
(c) Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
(d) Nora has gotten a new job.
3. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(b) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
(c) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
(d) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(b) She compares their lives to the bank.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(d) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
5. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Her father.
(d) Dr. Rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
2. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
3. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
4. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)