|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(b) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(c) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(d) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
2. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(b) She compares their lives to the bank.
(c) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(d) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants his money back with interest.
(b) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(c) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(d) He wants Torvald to work for him.
4. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(b) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(c) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(d) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(b) A serious-minded scholar.
(c) A frivolous, silly woman.
(d) A catty, cruel witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
2. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
3. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
4. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
5. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)