|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
(a) Until she has paid it all back.
(b) Until she has paid off the interest.
(c) Until he discovers the receipts.
(d) Until he is not as in love with her.
2. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He has written Torvald a letter.
(b) He plans to send him an email.
(c) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(d) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
3. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(b) He thinks it is not graceful.
(c) He thinks it is too tame.
(d) He thinks it is too wild.
4. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He is cured of his disease.
(b) He has finished his own lab results.
(c) He and Nora are running away together.
(d) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
5. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(b) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(c) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(d) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
2. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
3. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
4. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
5. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)