|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(b) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(c) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(d) A letter to Torvald's mother.
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He has finished his own lab results.
(b) He is cured of his disease.
(c) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(d) He and Nora are running away together.
3. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
(a) He confesses he dislikes Torvald.
(b) He confesses he is in love with her.
(c) He confesses he truly hates her.
(d) He confesses he is jealous of Helene.
4. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(b) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(d) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
5. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
2. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
3. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
5. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)