|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(b) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(c) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(d) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
2. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(b) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(c) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(d) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
3. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
(b) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(c) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(d) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
4. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(b) He is casual about his former lover.
(c) He is casual about his impending death.
(d) He is very frank about his money.
5. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants his money back with interest.
(b) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
2. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
3. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
4. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
5. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)