|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
(a) He receives a birthday invitation for the next week.
(b) He receives a calling card with a black cross.
(c) He receives a wedding invitation with a red heart.
(d) He receives a congratulations for the new baby.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
3. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
(a) He does not want to spoil the effect of her performance by letting her loiter.
(b) He is upset with her performance and plans to berate her in private.
(c) He is confused by her mistakes and is taking her away to chastise her.
(d) He is awed by her performance and wants to have his way with her.
4. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(c) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(d) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
5. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
(a) He sends back Nora's IOU.
(b) He sends back the money Nora paid him.
(c) He sends back his notice.
(d) He sends back Dr. Rank's card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
2. How did Nora actually get the money?
3. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
4. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
5. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)