|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(b) A broken hairpin.
(c) A feather.
(d) A piece of wood.
2. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too tame.
(b) He thinks it is too wild.
(c) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
3. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Anne Marie.
(b) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Dr. Rank.
4. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
5. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Mr. Krogstad.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
2. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
3. What excuse does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' residence?
4. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
5. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)