|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(c) She compares their lives to the bank.
(d) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
2. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too tame.
(b) He thinks it is too wild.
(c) He thinks it is not graceful.
(d) He thinks the steps are wrong.
3. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
(a) He sends back Dr. Rank's card.
(b) He sends back Nora's IOU.
(c) He sends back the money Nora paid him.
(d) He sends back his notice.
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The flamenco.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The tarentella.
(d) The salsa.
5. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A feather.
(c) A broken hairpin.
(d) A note from Mrs. Linde.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
2. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
3. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
4. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
5. What is Torvald concerned about saving from their relationship?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)