|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
2. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(b) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
(c) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(d) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
3. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(b) An Arabian serving maid.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) An English princess.
4. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a single rose.
(b) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(c) He will send her a detailed note.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
5. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He cannot stand her.
(b) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(c) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(d) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
2. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
3. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
4. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)