|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(b) She hints that she may kill herself.
(c) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(d) She hints that Kristine will help her.
2. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
(b) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(c) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
(d) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
3. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(b) He cannot stand her.
(c) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(d) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
4. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A broken hairpin.
(c) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(d) A feather.
5. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
(a) Nora has gotten a new job.
(b) Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
(c) Nora is giving birth to another child.
(d) Dr. Rank is getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
2. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
3. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
4. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)