|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(b) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
(c) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(d) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
2. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a raccoon.
(b) He compares her to a lion.
(c) He compares her to a songbird.
(d) He compares her to dolphin.
3. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Anne Marie.
4. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they never speak again.
(b) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(c) She proposes they join forces.
(d) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
5. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Her father.
(c) Mr. Krogstad.
(d) Dr. Rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
2. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
3. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
4. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
5. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)