|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt suspicious.
(b) He felt invigorated.
(c) He felt angry.
(d) He felt bored.
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Anne Marie.
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Mr. Krogstad.
3. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too wild.
(b) He thinks it is too tame.
(c) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
4. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She is pregnant again.
(b) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(c) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
(d) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(b) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(c) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
2. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
3. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
4. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
5. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)