|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's father.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Nora's mother.
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(b) He and Nora are running away together.
(c) He is cured of his disease.
(d) He has finished his own lab results.
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants his money back with interest.
(b) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(c) Mrs. Rank.
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt bored.
(b) He felt invigorated.
(c) He felt angry.
(d) He felt suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
2. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
3. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
4. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)