|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An American Indian.
(b) An Arabian serving maid.
(c) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(d) An English princess.
2. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were strangers.
(b) They were enemies.
(c) They were friends.
(d) They were brothers.
3. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
(a) His most treasured possession.
(b) His biggest problem.
(c) His weak link.
(d) His fierce Spaniard.
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(b) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(c) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(d) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
5. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He and Nora are running away together.
(b) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He has finished his own lab results.
(d) He is cured of his disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
2. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
3. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
4. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
5. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)