|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
(a) Until she has paid it all back.
(b) Until he discovers the receipts.
(c) Until she has paid off the interest.
(d) Until he is not as in love with her.
2. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Step throat.
(b) Muscular Sclerosis.
(c) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(d) Cancer of the bones.
3. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(c) She compares their lives to the bank.
(d) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An English princess.
(b) An Arabian serving maid.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
5. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(b) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
(c) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(d) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
3. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
4. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
5. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)