|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(b) He has written Torvald a letter.
(c) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He and Nora are running away together.
(b) He has finished his own lab results.
(c) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(d) He is cured of his disease.
3. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
(b) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(c) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(d) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
4. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
(a) She is tired of her career and wants to try something new.
(b) She is a widow and has nowhere else to turn.
(c) She needs extra money for a business venture.
(d) She misses Nora because they were best friends.
5. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She is pregnant again.
(b) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(c) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
(d) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
2. Who took care of Nora as a child?
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
4. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
5. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)