|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
(a) Nora is giving birth to another child.
(b) Nora has gotten a new job.
(c) Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
(d) Dr. Rank is getting married.
2. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(b) An Arabian serving maid.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) An English princess.
3. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
(b) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(c) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
(d) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
4. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
(a) His fierce Spaniard.
(b) His weak link.
(c) His most treasured possession.
(d) His biggest problem.
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A catty, cruel witch.
(b) A frivolous, silly woman.
(c) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(d) A serious-minded scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
2. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
4. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
5. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)