|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the children.
(b) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(c) She cannot manage the horses.
(d) She cannot manage money.
2. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
(b) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(c) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
(d) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
3. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt angry.
(b) He felt bored.
(c) He felt invigorated.
(d) He felt suspicious.
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The flamenco.
(b) The tarentella.
(c) The salsa.
(d) The waltz.
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A frivolous, silly woman.
(b) A catty, cruel witch.
(c) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(d) A serious-minded scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
2. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
3. Who took care of Nora as a child?
4. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
5. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)