|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(d) Her father.
2. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
(b) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(c) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(d) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
3. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
(b) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
(c) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(d) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(a) Mrs. Rank.
(b) Mrs. Linde.
5. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Cancer of the bones.
(b) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(c) Step throat.
(d) Muscular Sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
4. How did Nora actually get the money?
5. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)