|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt angry.
(b) He felt bored.
(c) He felt suspicious.
(d) He felt invigorated.
2. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(b) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(c) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(d) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
3. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A feather.
(c) A broken hairpin.
(d) A note from Mrs. Linde.
4. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She borrowed it.
(b) She stole it.
(c) She won it at the lottery.
(d) She earned it at waitressing.
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(b) A frivolous, silly woman.
(c) A catty, cruel witch.
(d) A serious-minded scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
2. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
3. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)