|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
2. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(b) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(c) She hints that she may kill herself.
(d) She hints that Kristine will help her.
3. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to dolphin.
(b) He compares her to a songbird.
(c) He compares her to a lion.
(d) He compares her to a raccoon.
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The flamenco.
(b) The tarentella.
(c) The waltz.
(d) The salsa.
5. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(b) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants his money back with interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Torvald's best friend?
2. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
3. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
4. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
5. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)