|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is casual about his former lover.
(b) He is very frank about his money.
(c) He is casual about his impending death.
(d) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
2. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(b) He plans to send him an email.
(c) He has written Torvald a letter.
(d) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
3. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(b) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(c) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(d) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
4. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt suspicious.
(b) He felt angry.
(c) He felt invigorated.
(d) He felt bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
2. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
3. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
4. Who took care of Nora as a child?
5. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)