|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(b) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(c) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
(d) She is pregnant again.
2. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a songbird.
(b) He compares her to a lion.
(c) He compares her to dolphin.
(d) He compares her to a raccoon.
3. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were strangers.
4. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is casual about his impending death.
(b) He is casual about his former lover.
(c) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(d) He is very frank about his money.
5. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(d) Mrs. Rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Torvald's best friend?
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
3. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
5. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)