|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's mother.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Nora's father.
2. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They were brothers.
(c) They were strangers.
(d) They were enemies.
3. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she may kill herself.
(b) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(c) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(d) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An American Indian.
(b) An Arabian serving maid.
(c) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(d) An English princess.
5. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too tame.
(b) He thinks it is not graceful.
(c) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(d) He thinks it is too wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
3. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
4. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
5. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)