|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(b) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(c) He has written Torvald a letter.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
2. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a single rose.
(b) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
(c) He will send her a detailed note.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(b) Hedda Gabler.
(c) Mrs. Linde.
5. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(b) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(c) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(d) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
2. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
3. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
4. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
5. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)