|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were strangers.
(b) They were brothers.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were friends.
2. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
3. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(a) Her father.
(d) Dr. Rank.
4. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Anne Marie.
(b) Nora's father.
(c) Nora's mother.
5. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(b) He wants his money back with interest.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
2. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
3. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
4. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)