|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(c) Her father.
(d) Mr. Krogstad.
2. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(b) He will send her a detailed note.
(c) He will send her a single rose.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
3. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
(a) Dr. Rank is getting married.
(b) Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
(c) Nora is giving birth to another child.
(d) Nora has gotten a new job.
4. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) Mrs. Linde.
5. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were strangers.
(b) They were enemies.
(c) They were friends.
(d) They were brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
2. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
3. Who is Torvald's best friend?
4. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
5. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)