|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(b) He thinks it is too tame.
(c) He thinks it is too wild.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
2. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
3. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(c) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(d) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
4. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She won it at the lottery.
(b) She earned it at waitressing.
(c) She stole it.
(d) She borrowed it.
5. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(b) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(c) She is pregnant again.
(d) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
2. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
3. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
5. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)