|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
(b) She is carrying one of the children.
(c) She is carrying a letter.
(d) She is carrying embroidery.
2. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(b) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(c) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(d) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
3. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(b) Her father.
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(c) Mrs. Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde.
5. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(b) He has written Torvald a letter.
(c) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
3. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
4. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
5. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)