|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were strangers.
(c) They were friends.
(d) They were enemies.
2. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is very frank about his money.
(b) He is casual about his former lover.
(c) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(d) He is casual about his impending death.
3. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
(b) She is carrying embroidery.
(c) She is carrying a letter.
(d) She is carrying one of the children.
4. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(b) He plans to send him an email.
(c) He has written Torvald a letter.
(d) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
5. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The salsa.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The flamenco.
(d) The tarentella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
2. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
3. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
4. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
5. Who took care of Nora as a child?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)