|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were strangers.
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants his money back with interest.
(b) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(c) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(d) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
3. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is casual about his impending death.
(b) He is very frank about his money.
(c) He is casual about his former lover.
(d) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
4. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
(a) She shows him her silk stockings.
(b) She shows him her bracelet.
(c) She shows him her fan.
(d) She shows him her flower clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
2. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
3. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
4. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)