|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She won it at the lottery.
(c) She borrowed it.
(d) She earned it at waitressing.
2. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the children.
(b) She cannot manage money.
(c) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(d) She cannot manage the horses.
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(b) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(c) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(d) He wants his money back with interest.
4. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying embroidery.
(b) She is carrying one of the children.
(c) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
(d) She is carrying a letter.
5. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
(a) She shows him her fan.
(b) She shows him her silk stockings.
(c) She shows him her bracelet.
(d) She shows him her flower clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
2. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
3. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
4. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
5. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)