|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(c) Mrs. Linde.
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(b) Anne Marie.
(d) Dr. Rank.
3. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a songbird.
(b) He compares her to a lion.
(c) He compares her to dolphin.
(d) He compares her to a raccoon.
4. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
(a) They went to Spain.
(b) They went to New York.
(c) They went to Argentina.
(d) They went to Italy.
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
2. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
3. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)