|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(b) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(c) She hints that she may kill herself.
(d) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
2. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(b) An American Indian.
(c) An English princess.
(d) An Arabian serving maid.
3. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage money.
(b) She cannot manage the horses.
(c) She cannot manage the children.
(d) She cannot manage the kitchen.
4. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(b) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(c) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(d) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A frivolous, silly woman.
(b) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(c) A serious-minded scholar.
(d) A catty, cruel witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
2. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
3. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
5. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)