|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to dolphin.
(b) He compares her to a songbird.
(c) He compares her to a lion.
(d) He compares her to a raccoon.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
3. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She borrowed it.
(b) She won it at the lottery.
(c) She stole it.
(d) She earned it at waitressing.
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
(b) Anne Marie.
(c) Mr. Krogstad.
(d) Dr. Rank.
5. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too tame.
(b) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(c) He thinks it is not graceful.
(d) He thinks it is too wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
2. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
3. What is Nora's costume for the party?
4. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)