|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He has written Torvald a letter.
(b) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(c) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(b) He wants his money back with interest.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
3. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a single rose.
(b) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(c) He will send her a detailed note.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The flamenco.
(b) The salsa.
(c) The waltz.
(d) The tarentella.
5. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Mrs. Linde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
2. How did Nora actually get the money?
3. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)