|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde.
2. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(b) He is casual about his impending death.
(c) He is very frank about his money.
(d) He is casual about his former lover.
3. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
(b) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(c) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(d) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
4. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The waltz.
(b) The salsa.
(c) The tarentella.
(d) The flamenco.
5. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
(a) Until she has paid it all back.
(b) Until she has paid off the interest.
(c) Until he discovers the receipts.
(d) Until he is not as in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
3. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
4. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
5. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)