|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(a) Her father.
(c) Dr. Rank.
2. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(b) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(c) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(d) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
3. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's father.
(b) Nora's mother.
(c) Anne Marie.
4. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(b) Mrs. Linde.
5. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He has written Torvald a letter.
(b) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(c) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
2. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
3. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)