|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Rank.
2. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that Kristine will help her.
(b) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(c) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(d) She hints that she may kill herself.
3. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(b) He will send her a single rose.
(c) He will send her a detailed note.
(d) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
4. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Dr. Rank.
(d) Her father.
5. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(a) Mrs. Rank.
(b) Mrs. Linde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
2. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
3. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
4. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
5. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)