|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A frivolous, silly woman.
(b) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(c) A serious-minded scholar.
(d) A catty, cruel witch.
2. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
(c) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(d) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
(b) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants his money back with interest.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) An English princess.
(b) An American Indian.
(c) An Arabian serving maid.
(d) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
5. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He has written Torvald a letter.
(b) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(c) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
2. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
3. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
5. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)