|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new responsibility of Hedda's does Mr. Brack refer to?
(a) He refers to her alleged pregnancy.
(b) He refers to her caring for Aunt Rina.
(c) He refers to her new job.
(d) He refers to her new horse.
2. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were enemies.
(c) They were friends.
(d) They were strangers.
3. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
(a) He receives a congratulations for the new baby.
(b) He receives a birthday invitation for the next week.
(c) He receives a wedding invitation with a red heart.
(d) He receives a calling card with a black cross.
4. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(b) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(c) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
(d) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
5. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
(a) He felt suspicious.
(b) He felt invigorated.
(c) He felt angry.
(d) He felt bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
2. Whose assistance will Oswald need if his illness progresses?
3. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
4. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
5. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)