|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(b) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(c) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
(d) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
2. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(b) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(c) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(d) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
3. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too wild.
(b) He thinks it is too tame.
(c) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
4. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they never speak again.
(b) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(c) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(d) She proposes they join forces.
5. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to dolphin.
(b) He compares her to a raccoon.
(c) He compares her to a lion.
(d) He compares her to a songbird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took care of Nora as a child?
2. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
3. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
4. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
5. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)