|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
(a) He felt sorry for the unborn baby and took the blame on himself.
(b) He was fooled by his wife and has no idea he is not Regine's real father.
(c) He desperately wanted a child and circumstances worked in his favor.
(d) He was paid very well to keep her real father a secret.
2. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
(a) Until he is not as in love with her.
(b) Until she has paid off the interest.
(c) Until he discovers the receipts.
(d) Until she has paid it all back.
3. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
(a) She shows him her fan.
(b) She shows him her silk stockings.
(c) She shows him her flower clip.
(d) She shows him her bracelet.
4. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(b) He wants his money back with interest.
(c) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(d) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
5. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(d) Mrs. Linde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
2. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
3. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
4. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
5. How much did the trip cost?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)