|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Doll's House, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A broken hairpin.
(d) A feather.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
3. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Anne Marie.
(c) Nora's mother.
(d) Nora's father.
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
(a) A Neapolitan fisher lass.
(b) An American Indian.
(c) An Arabian serving maid.
(d) An English princess.
5. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the horses.
(b) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(c) She cannot manage the children.
(d) She cannot manage money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Torvald's best friend?
2. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
3. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
4. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
5. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)