|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He is cured of his disease.
(b) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He and Nora are running away together.
(d) He has finished his own lab results.
2. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
(a) Mr. Brack.
(c) Ejlert Lovborg.
(d) Mrs. Elvsted.
3. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
(a) She hopes for a job.
(b) She hopes for a husband.
(c) She hopes for a niece or a nephew.
(d) She hopes for a new puppy.
4. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(b) Dr. Rank.
(c) Mrs. Linde.
5. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
(a) He will send her a detailed note.
(b) He will send his visiting card with a black cross on it.
(c) He will send his visiting card with a scull and crossbones on it.
(d) He will send her a single rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
2. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
3. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
4. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
5. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)