|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
(a) Pastor Manders.
(d) Mrs. Alving.
2. With what type of person is Solness prone to having relationships?
(a) He is prone to relationships with younger women.
(b) He is prone to relationships with older women.
(c) He is prone to relationships with very poor women.
(d) He is prone to relationships with very intelligent women.
3. What is Oswald's plan once his illness incapacitates him?
(a) He plans to commit himself fully to prayer.
(b) He plans to kill himself with morphine pills.
(c) He plans to paint as much as he can.
(d) He plans to marry Regine and profligate the family.
4. How long does Nora plan to wait to tell Torvald about the borrowing?
(a) Until he is not as in love with her.
(b) Until she has paid off the interest.
(c) Until he discovers the receipts.
(d) Until she has paid it all back.
5. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
(a) Her hip bath.
(b) Her study desk.
(c) Her wardrobe.
(d) Her piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
2. Why did Hedda mention she liked the villa?
3. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
4. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
5. Where does Tesman request for Mrs. Elvsted to take up residence?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)