|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The flamenco.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The tarentella.
(d) The salsa.
2. Why was Lovborg arrested?
(a) He littered.
(b) He jay-walked.
(c) He accused an ex-lover of stealing his manuscript.
(d) He killed Mr. Brack with Hedda's pistol.
3. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying one of the children.
(b) She is carrying embroidery.
(c) She is carrying a letter.
(d) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
4. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(b) Nora's father.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Nora's mother.
5. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
2. Why is Tesman in competition with Lovborg?
3. What object(s) does Hedda keep imagining in Lovborg's hair?
4. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
5. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)