|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Brack suggest to Hedda?
(a) He suggests she repaint the house.
(b) He suggests she shoot Tesman.
(c) He suggests they begin a triangular relationship.
(d) He suggests she divorce Tesman and marry him.
2. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(a) Mr. Krogstad.
(b) Dr. Rank.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
(a) She hopes for a job.
(b) She hopes for a new puppy.
(c) She hopes for a niece or a nephew.
(d) She hopes for a husband.
4. Where does Tesman request for Mrs. Elvsted to take up residence?
(a) In town, by the singer's house.
(b) At Aunt Julle's house.
(c) Back at her home in the country.
(d) In his own home.
5. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
(a) Mrs. Alving.
(d) Pastor Manders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives unexpectedly to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Solness?
2. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
3. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
4. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
5. What does Engstrand want the Pastor to do with the remainder of Alving's money?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)