|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Master Builder, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(a) Dr. Rank.
(c) Mrs. Linde.
2. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(b) A broken hairpin.
(c) A feather.
(d) A piece of wood.
3. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's mother.
(b) Nora's father.
(d) Anne Marie.
4. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She borrowed it.
(c) She won it at the lottery.
(d) She earned it at waitressing.
5. What news does Tesman's note bring?
(a) His friend Mr. Brack has been killed.
(b) His Aunt Julle is coming to visit.
(c) He has been granted the university job.
(d) His Aunt Rina is close to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
2. Which of the assistants was once the Master Builder?
3. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
4. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
5. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)