|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(a) Mr. Alving.
(c) Pastor Manders.
2. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
(b) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
(c) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(d) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
3. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
(b) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
(c) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(d) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
4. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
(b) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(c) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
(d) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
5. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She won it at the lottery.
(c) She earned it at waitressing.
(d) She borrowed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
2. Why has Kristine come to seek work?
3. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
4. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
5. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)