|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(b) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(c) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(d) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
2. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her liquor.
(b) He disapproves of her dresses.
(c) He disapproves of her paintings.
(d) He disapproves of her books.
3. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
(b) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
(c) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(d) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
4. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
(a) He confesses he is jealous of Helene.
(b) He confesses he is in love with her.
(c) He confesses he dislikes Torvald.
(d) He confesses he truly hates her.
5. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
(b) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(c) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(d) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
2. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
3. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
4. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
5. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)