|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(b) A feather.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A broken hairpin.
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He has finished his own lab results.
(b) He is cured of his disease.
(c) He and Nora are running away together.
(d) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
3. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
(a) When Mr. Alving was deathly ill.
(b) When Mrs. Alving tried to run from her husband.
(c) When Mrs. Alving was deathly ill.
(d) When Oswald was lost in the country.
4. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her books.
(b) He disapproves of her paintings.
(c) He disapproves of her dresses.
(d) He disapproves of her liquor.
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
(a) He suggests she end her relationship with Krogstad.
(b) He suggests she take up embroidery instead of knitting.
(c) He suggests she fix her hair in a more attractive way, like Nora's hair.
(d) He suggests she end her relationship with Nora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
2. What is the name of the orphanage?
3. When Torvald became ill, where did he and Nora go?
4. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
5. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)