|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
(b) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(c) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
(d) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
2. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(b) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(c) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(d) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
3. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
(a) He remembers the first time he smoked a pipe.
(b) He remembers the first time plowing the fields.
(c) He remembers the first book he read.
(d) He remembers the first cobbling.
4. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is very frank about his money.
(b) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(c) He is casual about his impending death.
(d) He is casual about his former lover.
5. What crime does Krogstad reveal Nora has committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
2. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
3. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
4. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
5. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)