|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nora actually get the money?
(a) She won it at the lottery.
(b) She earned it at waitressing.
(c) She stole it.
(d) She borrowed it.
2. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they join forces.
(b) She proposes they never speak again.
(c) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(d) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
3. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(b) Mrs. Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde.
4. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the horses.
(b) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(c) She cannot manage money.
(d) She cannot manage the children.
5. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her father.
(b) Engstrand is her brother.
(c) Engstrand is her cousin.
(d) Engstrand is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually loaned Nora the money?
2. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
3. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
4. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
5. What is Nora's costume for the party?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)