|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
(a) Nora slaved over pies and candy in the kitchen.
(b) Nora shut herself in and made paper decoration.
(c) Nora took a trip to Milan to shop.
(d) Nora cleaned the house top to bottom.
2. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
(a) He asks her to watch his children for the evening.
(b) He asks her to put in a good word with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He asks her to help him keep his job at the bank.
(d) He asks her to mend his coat for him.
3. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(b) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(c) A letter to Torvald's mother.
(d) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
4. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
(a) He and Engstrand are brothers and he has always had a soft spot for him.
(b) He feels Engstrand is honest and willing to confess is failures.
(c) Engstrand's daughter is the Pastor's wife, and it is only fitting for the Pastor to like him.
(d) Engstrand saved the Pastor's life once, long ago.
5. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Step throat.
(b) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(c) Muscular Sclerosis.
(d) Cancer of the bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
2. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
3. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
4. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
5. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)