|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora hint at at the end of Act 2?
(a) She hints that she will kill Krogstad.
(b) She hints that she may kill herself.
(c) She hints that she will not dance the tarentella.
(d) She hints that Kristine will help her.
2. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The salsa.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The tarentella.
(d) The flamenco.
3. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
4. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
5. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's father.
(c) Nora's mother.
(d) Anne Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
2. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
3. In the past year, what did Nora do two weeks before Christmas?
4. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
5. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)