|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(b) A serious-minded scholar.
(c) A catty, cruel witch.
(d) A frivolous, silly woman.
2. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a songbird.
(b) He compares her to a raccoon.
(c) He compares her to dolphin.
(d) He compares her to a lion.
3. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(b) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
(c) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(d) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
4. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too wild.
(b) He thinks it is not graceful.
(c) He thinks it is too tame.
(d) He thinks the steps are wrong.
5. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Nora's mother.
(b) Anne Marie.
(d) Nora's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
2. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
3. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
4. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
5. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)