|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
(a) He is worried about all the work he would have to do.
(b) He is worried about what people in the area will think.
(c) He is worried that the orphans will not be able to pay.
(d) He is worried about the cost of insurance.
2. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Muscular Sclerosis.
(b) Cancer of the bones.
(c) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(d) Step throat.
3. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a lion.
(b) He compares her to a songbird.
(c) He compares her to a raccoon.
(d) He compares her to dolphin.
4. What did Oswald go abroad to become?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An artist.
(d) A farmhand.
5. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They were enemies.
(c) They were strangers.
(d) They were brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
2. What name has Oswald given himself?
3. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
4. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
5. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)