|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
(b) Mr. Krogstad.
(c) Her father.
(d) Dr. Rank.
2. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
(a) He wants his money back with interest.
(b) He wants Nora to come with him and be his wife.
(c) He wants Torvald to work for him.
(d) He wants a new, more important job at the bank.
3. What letter does Torvald ask Helene to mail?
(a) A letter containing Krogstad's notice.
(b) A letter containing Dr. Rank's will.
(c) A letter containing Nora's forgery.
(d) A letter to Torvald's mother.
4. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her cousin.
(b) Engstrand is her brother.
(c) Engstrand is her father.
(d) Engstrand is her uncle.
5. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
(a) Dr. Rank is getting married.
(b) Nora is giving birth to another child.
(c) Nora has gotten a new job.
(d) Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
2. How did Torvald feel during Nora's project?
3. How much did the trip cost?
4. Who is Torvald's best friend?
5. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)