|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He cannot stand her.
(b) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(c) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
(d) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
2. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He is cured of his disease.
(b) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He and Nora are running away together.
(d) He has finished his own lab results.
3. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(b) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
(c) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(d) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
4. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage money.
(b) She cannot manage the horses.
(c) She cannot manage the children.
(d) She cannot manage the kitchen.
5. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
(a) He is very frank about his money.
(b) He is casual about his former lover.
(c) He is very frank about his love for Mrs. Rank.
(d) He is casual about his impending death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald go abroad to become?
2. Who does Torvald blame for Nora's fall from grace?
3. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
4. Who does Torvald think loaned Nora the money to go south?
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)