|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her dresses.
(b) He disapproves of her paintings.
(c) He disapproves of her liquor.
(d) He disapproves of her books.
2. What is Nora's reputation among her friends and family?
(a) A weepy, brittle sensitive.
(b) A frivolous, silly woman.
(c) A catty, cruel witch.
(d) A serious-minded scholar.
3. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(b) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(c) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
(d) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
4. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
(a) They cannot afford new clothes.
(b) They cannot afford pipes.
(c) They cannot afford to purchase houses.
(d) They cannot afford to get married.
5. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they join forces.
(b) She proposes they never speak again.
(c) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(d) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Krogstad ask of Nora?
2. Who is Torvald's best friend?
3. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
4. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
5. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)