|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(b) She proposes they never speak again.
(c) She proposes they join forces.
(d) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
2. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
(a) He sends back his notice.
(b) He sends back the money Nora paid him.
(c) He sends back Dr. Rank's card.
(d) He sends back Nora's IOU.
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
(b) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
(c) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
(d) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
4. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
(b) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(c) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
(d) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
5. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
(a) He borrowed money from her and did not pay it back.
(b) He mentioned bringing her to Paris, which he forgot.
(c) He dropped a teacup that shattered and she had to clean up.
(d) He send her father, Engstrand, away in anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
2. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
3. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
4. Who has witnessed the Pastor's transgression?
5. What is Nora's costume for the party?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)