|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rank think will replace him in the Helmer house?
(a) Mrs. Linde.
(b) Hedda Gabler.
2. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they join forces.
(b) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(c) She proposes they never speak again.
(d) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
3. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for Regine.
(b) He asks for a drink.
(c) He asks for the moon.
(d) He asks for the sun.
4. What excuse does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' residence?
(a) She was meeting with Krogstad.
(b) She wants to take care of the children instead of Helene.
(c) She wants to see Dr. Rank.
(d) She wants to see Nora in her costume.
5. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
(a) She wants to go to Paris.
(b) She wants to go to Pastor Manders' house.
(c) She wants to go to Engstrand's house.
(d) She wants to go to Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
2. What is Oswald's illness?
3. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
4. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
5. What does Krogstad send back to Torvald?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)