|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pursues Krogstad in an attempt to help Nora?
(b) Mrs. Linde.
(c) Dr. Rank.
2. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for Regine.
(b) He asks for the moon.
(c) He asks for the sun.
(d) He asks for a drink.
3. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
(a) He thinks the memorial will burn.
(b) He thinks the plans will never come to fruition.
(c) He thinks the memorial will be exalted by the community.
(d) He thinks the plans will be flooded, like the orphanage.
4. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
(a) "A stitch in time makes nine."
(b) "The sins of the father are visiting upon the children."
(c) "You lie like a rug on the floor."
(d) "A penny saved is a penny earned."
5. Why did the orphanage burn down?
(a) Engstrand was careless with a cigarette.
(b) Pastor Manders was careless with a candle.
(c) Regine burned it down on purpose
(d) Oswald was careless with his pipe tobacco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
2. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
3. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
4. What is Nora's costume for the party?
5. Why did Mrs. Alving marry Captain Alving?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)