|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor say to Oswald?
(a) "You lie like a rug on the floor."
(b) "The sins of the father are visiting upon the children."
(c) "A penny saved is a penny earned."
(d) "A stitch in time makes nine."
2. Who does Dr. Rank want Nora to prevent from visiting him in his final illness?
(b) Mrs. Linde.
(d) Mrs. Rank.
3. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Step throat.
(b) Cancer of the bones.
(c) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(d) Muscular Sclerosis.
4. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
(b) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(c) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(d) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
5. Who took care of Nora as a child?
(a) Anne Marie.
(b) Nora's mother.
(d) Nora's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand want the Pastor to do with the remainder of Alving's money?
2. Why does Torvald whisk Nora away so quickly after the dance?
3. Why does Lovborg say that Mrs. Elvsted is a good companion?
4. Where does Regine plan to go instead of staying in the Alvings' house?
5. Whom does Hedda "playfully" shoot at?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)