|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Brack suggest to Hedda?
(a) He suggests she divorce Tesman and marry him.
(b) He suggests they begin a triangular relationship.
(c) He suggests she shoot Tesman.
(d) He suggests she repaint the house.
2. Why does Nora leave Torvald?
(a) She is in love with Dr. Rank.
(b) She must learn to stand on her own two feet.
(c) She is tired of his constant mistresses.
(d) She is tired of him and wants to live somewhere else.
3. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
(a) She was not attracted to him and did not love him.
(b) She was jealous of his promiscuous ways.
(c) She only wanted his money and once she had it she was gone.
(d) She needed money to care for her mother and brothers.
4. What does Torvald discover in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) A feather.
(b) A broken hairpin.
(c) A note from Mrs. Linde.
(d) A piece of wood.
5. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He and Nora are running away together.
(b) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
(c) He has finished his own lab results.
(d) He is cured of his disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
2. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
3. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
4. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
5. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)