|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald ask for at the end of the play?
(a) He asks for Regine.
(b) He asks for the sun.
(c) He asks for a drink.
(d) He asks for the moon.
2. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
3. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He has written Torvald a letter.
(b) He plans to send him an email.
(c) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(d) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
4. Who does Mrs. Alving credit with her intellectual awakening?
(a) She credits Oswald, whose zest for art has been her saving grace.
(b) She credits Regine, whose love for her son warms her heart.
(c) She credits Pastor Manders, whose advice forced her to reexamine the system.
(d) She credits Mr. Alving, whose morality and generosity she always envied.
5. Where is Mr. Lovborg invited upon his arrival to the Tesmans'?
(a) He is invited to Mrs. Elvsted's for tea.
(b) He is invited to the theatre by Aunt Julle.
(c) He is invited to Mr. Brack's for a party.
(d) He is invited to the back porch by Hedda.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hedda describe her vacation?
2. What card does Torvald receive from Dr. Rank?
3. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
4. When they were younger, what was the relationship between Torvald and Krogstad?
5. Who took care of Nora as a child?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)