|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Lovborg invited upon his arrival to the Tesmans'?
(a) He is invited to Mr. Brack's for a party.
(b) He is invited to the theatre by Aunt Julle.
(c) He is invited to the back porch by Hedda.
(d) He is invited to Mrs. Elvsted's for tea.
2. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(b) Muscular Sclerosis.
(c) Step throat.
(d) Cancer of the bones.
3. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(b) He cannot stand her.
(c) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(d) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
4. What happens to the orphanage at the end of Act 2?
(a) The orphanage is painted and vandalized.
(b) The orphanage is blown over by wind.
(c) The orphanage catches fire and burns down.
(d) The orphanage is flooded by the rain.
5. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(b) He plans to send him an email.
(c) He has written Torvald a letter.
(d) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Brack suggest to Hedda?
2. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
3. To whom did Mrs. Alving run when her married life became unbearable?
4. What is Oswald's plan once his illness incapacitates him?
5. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)