|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald call Nora after Mrs. Linde leaves?
(a) His biggest problem.
(b) His fierce Spaniard.
(c) His weak link.
(d) His most treasured possession.
2. What ultimatum does Mrs. Alving want to give Oswald?
(a) She wants him to either go abroad and do art or stay at home and give it up.
(b) She wants him to either quit smoking his pipe or only smoke it in his room.
(c) She wants him to either marry Regine or send her packing.
(d) She wants him to either go study with Pastor Manders or stay at home with her.
3. What dance does Nora learn in Capri?
(a) The tarentella.
(b) The flamenco.
(c) The salsa.
(d) The waltz.
4. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
(a) He thinks it is too wild.
(b) He thinks the steps are wrong.
(c) He thinks it is too tame.
(d) He thinks it is not graceful.
5. What is Torvald unwilling to sacrifice, but Nora claims that thousands of women have to?
(a) He is unwilling to sacrifice his house.
(b) He is unwilling to sacrifice his honor.
(c) He is unwilling to sacrifice his reputation.
(d) He is unwilling to sacrifice his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
2. Why did Kristine end her relationship with Krogstad?
3. What event is Dr. Rank very frank about with Nora?
4. What does Oswald think will happen to any attempted memorial of his father?
5. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)