|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kristine insist Krogstad leave the letter in the box?
(a) She secretly hates Nora and wants her to fail.
(b) She thinks Torvald must know the truth.
(c) She wants to leave with Krogstad and never come back.
(d) She wants them to be distracted while they steal the money.
2. What does Kristine propose between she and Krogstad?
(a) She proposes they steal the Helmer's things.
(b) She proposes they both work at the bank together.
(c) She proposes they join forces.
(d) She proposes they never speak again.
3. To what does Nora compare her and Torvald's life?
(a) She compares their lives to Dr. Rank's death.
(b) She compares their marriage and home to a doll house.
(c) She compares their marriage and home to Krogstad's tragedy.
(d) She compares their lives to the bank.
4. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
(a) He is going to burst in to Torvald's office.
(b) He plans to tell him at the bank the next day.
(c) He has written Torvald a letter.
(d) He plans to send him an email.
5. What story does Engstrand tell about Regine's parentage?
(a) He was told by a colleague that Regine was the daughter of his brother, and needed a home.
(b) He was told by Johanna that her father was a foreigner, and all the money went to Regine's education.
(c) He was told by Mrs. Alving that Regine was the Captain's child and to keep it a secret.
(d) He was told by Pastor Manders that Johanna needed a guiding hand and he could help by raising her child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helmer think is wrong with Nora's tarentella?
2. Why did Engstrand claim Regine as his own child?
3. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
4. What item of her costume does Nora show Dr. Rank?
5. What does Krogstad want from Torvald?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)