|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait in herself does Mrs. Alving regret?
(a) She feels she has been selfish and controlling.
(b) She feels she has been a coward.
(c) She feels she has been completely immoral.
(d) She feels she has been too altruistic.
2. What does Mr. Brack suggest to Hedda?
(a) He suggests she repaint the house.
(b) He suggests she shoot Tesman.
(c) He suggests she divorce Tesman and marry him.
(d) He suggests they begin a triangular relationship.
3. Why has Dr. Rank allowed himself such a merry evening?
(a) He and Nora are running away together.
(b) He has finished his own lab results.
(c) He is cured of his disease.
(d) He has fallen in love with Mrs. Linde.
4. What feelings does Dr. Rank confess to Nora?
(a) He confesses he dislikes Torvald.
(b) He confesses he is jealous of Helene.
(c) He confesses he truly hates her.
(d) He confesses he is in love with her.
5. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Muscular Sclerosis.
(b) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(c) Step throat.
(d) Cancer of the bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important piece of biological information does Mrs. Alving reveal to Regine and Oswald?
2. Who took care of Nora as a child?
3. What excuse does Mrs. Alving give for Mr. Alving's behavior?
4. What does Oswald feel he has to make up to Regine?
5. What suggestion does Torvald give Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)