|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hedda describe her vacation?
(a) She thought it was so exciting.
(b) She thought it was horribly tedious.
(c) She thought it was the most interesting experience.
(d) She was completely exhausted by the trip.
2. What does Nora tell Dr. Rank is her "big secret"?
(a) She is pregnant again.
(b) She has committed fraud and needs to pay back her lender.
(c) She has hired Mrs. Linde to work in the house for them.
(d) She has ordered a new costume and does not want to tell Torvald.
3. Why does Torvald stay away from Nora at parties?
(a) He is always accompanying Dr. Rank.
(b) He is jealous of the attention she receives.
(c) He cannot stand her.
(d) He is pretending they are secret lovers and engaged.
4. What costumes does Dr. Rank suggest for himself and Nora at the next party?
(a) She will be Lady Luck and he will be invisible.
(b) She will be a wood nymph and he will be a satyr.
(c) She will be a gypsy and he will be a policeman.
(d) She will be Aphrodite and he will be Zeus.
5. What disease does Dr. Rank have?
(a) Tuberculosis of the spine.
(b) Muscular Sclerosis.
(c) Step throat.
(d) Cancer of the bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad plan to tell Torvald of Nora's IOU?
2. Why did the orphanage burn down?
3. Who is Oswald convinced would help him kill himself?
4. What excuse does Hedda give about her former relationship with Lovborg?
5. What does Dr. Rank plan to send to Nora to alert her of his final descent?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)