|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(a) Pastor Manders.
(d) Mr. Alving.
2. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her cousin.
(b) Engstrand is her father.
(c) Engstrand is her brother.
(d) Engstrand is her uncle.
3. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
(a) She does not offer her something to drink.
(b) She calls her by the wrong name.
(c) She forgets to invite her to sit.
(d) She does not ask about the children.
4. What was Hedda's father's career?
(a) He was a general.
(b) He was a clergyman.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He was a cobbler.
5. Why is Tesman in competition with Lovborg?
(a) They are each in love with Mrs. Elvsted.
(b) They are up for the same job at the university.
(c) They are running the same race for the fair.
(d) They are building houses across the street from each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Hedda and Jorgen's honeymoon?
2. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
3. What member of Tesman's family has passed away at the beginning of Act 4?
4. How does Hedda die?
5. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)