|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lovborg really die?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He was shot in the stomach attempting to regain his manuscript.
(c) He jumped off a cliff and scattered his manuscript to the winds.
(d) He shot himself in the head in his home.
2. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her liquor.
(b) He disapproves of her dresses.
(c) He disapproves of her paintings.
(d) He disapproves of her books.
3. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(b) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
(c) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
(d) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
4. What instrument does Hedda raucously play as Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted try to rewrite the manuscript?
(a) She plays the piano.
(b) She plays the guitar.
(c) She plays the oboe.
(d) She plays the harpsichord.
5. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
(b) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
(c) He wants to build a city park.
(d) He wants to build an orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Hedda described in the stage directions?
2. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
3. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
4. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
5. With what has Ejlert Lovborg recently had success?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)