|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
(a) A hotel for seamen.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A Russian teahouse.
(d) A public library.
2. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(b) Pastor Manders.
(c) Mr. Alving.
3. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
(a) She purchased new shoes.
(b) She purchased an expensive shawl.
(c) She purchased a new hat.
(d) She purchased a parasol.
4. What member of Tesman's family has passed away at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) Aunt Julle.
(c) Aunt Rina.
(d) Mr. Brack.
5. What will Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted use to reconstruct the manuscript?
(a) They will use Tesman's memory of Lovborg's reading.
(b) They will use Lovborg's notes.
(c) They will use Lovborg's recordings.
(d) They will use Mrs. Elvsted's memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
2. With what has Ejlert Lovborg recently had success?
3. Why does Hedda tell Tesman she burned the manuscript?
4. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
5. What are Hedda's feelings about Lovborg's suicide?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)