|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted use to reconstruct the manuscript?
(a) They will use Lovborg's notes.
(b) They will use Mrs. Elvsted's memory.
(c) They will use Lovborg's recordings.
(d) They will use Tesman's memory of Lovborg's reading.
2. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
(c) Mrs. Elvsted.
(d) Hedda Gabler.
3. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
(b) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
(c) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(d) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
4. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
(a) Her hip bath.
(b) Her wardrobe.
(c) Her study desk.
(d) Her piano.
5. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
(a) She hopes for a niece or a nephew.
(b) She hopes for a new puppy.
(c) She hopes for a job.
(d) She hopes for a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
2. What month of the year is it upon Hedda and Jorgen's return?
3. Why is Tesman in competition with Lovborg?
4. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
5. What is Engstrand's business idea?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)