|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted use to reconstruct the manuscript?
(a) They will use Tesman's memory of Lovborg's reading.
(b) They will use Mrs. Elvsted's memory.
(c) They will use Lovborg's notes.
(d) They will use Lovborg's recordings.
2. By the end of Act 4, what has Hedda lost?
(a) She has lost her hat.
(b) She has lost her one true love.
(c) She has lost her freedom.
(d) She has lost her parasol.
3. What are Hedda's feelings about Lovborg's suicide?
(a) She thinks it is horrible.
(b) She doesn't care one way or another.
(c) She thinks it is a courageous act.
(d) She thinks it is terribly sad.
4. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
(a) He will tell Tesman that they are having an affair.
(b) He will let the word get out that Lovborg had her pistol.
(c) He will tell Mrs. Elvsted that Hedda had a relationship with Lovborg.
(d) He will tell Aunt Julle that Hedda killed Aunt Rina.
5. How long was Hedda and Jorgen's honeymoon?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with news of Lovborg's attempted suicide?
2. How does Hedda die?
3. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
4. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
5. How did Lovborg really die?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)