|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
(a) She hopes for a husband.
(b) She hopes for a new puppy.
(c) She hopes for a job.
(d) She hopes for a niece or a nephew.
2. What name has Oswald given himself?
(a) Mr. Alving.
(b) The Venus di Milo.
(c) The Second Coming.
(d) The Prodigal Sun.
3. Where does Tesman request for Mrs. Elvsted to take up residence?
(a) Back at her home in the country.
(b) At Aunt Julle's house.
(c) In town, by the singer's house.
(d) In his own home.
4. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
5. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
(a) She calls her by the wrong name.
(b) She forgets to invite her to sit.
(c) She does not offer her something to drink.
(d) She does not ask about the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
2. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
3. What are Hedda's feelings about Lovborg's suicide?
4. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
5. What can many of the artists abroad not afford, according to Oswald?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)