|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
(b) Mrs. Elvsted.
(d) Hedda Gabler.
2. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
(a) He will tell Tesman that they are having an affair.
(b) He will tell Aunt Julle that Hedda killed Aunt Rina.
(c) He will let the word get out that Lovborg had her pistol.
(d) He will tell Mrs. Elvsted that Hedda had a relationship with Lovborg.
3. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
(a) She does not ask about the children.
(b) She forgets to invite her to sit.
(c) She does not offer her something to drink.
(d) She calls her by the wrong name.
4. With what has Ejlert Lovborg recently had success?
(a) He opened a chain of grocery stores.
(b) He built a beautiful mansion.
(c) He has written a well-received book.
(d) He composed a large concerto.
5. What possession does Aunt Julle return to Tesman?
(a) She returns his top hat.
(b) She returns his bookcase.
(c) She returns his cane.
(d) She returns his slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
2. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
3. What is the name of the orphanage?
4. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
5. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)