|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
(c) Mrs. Elvsted.
(d) Hedda Gabler.
2. What is the significance of the orphanage's unveiling ceremony?
(a) It is Mrs. Alving's birthday.
(b) It is the tenth anniversary of Oswald's death.
(c) It is Mr. Alving's birthday.
(d) It is the tenth anniversary of Mr. Alving's death.
3. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
(a) He will tell Aunt Julle that Hedda killed Aunt Rina.
(b) He will tell Tesman that they are having an affair.
(c) He will let the word get out that Lovborg had her pistol.
(d) He will tell Mrs. Elvsted that Hedda had a relationship with Lovborg.
4. What is the name of the orphanage?
(a) The Oswald Alving Place for Children.
(b) The Oswald Alving Memorial Park.
(c) The Chamberlain Alving Memorial House.
(d) The Captain Alving Memorial Home.
5. What possession does Aunt Julle return to Tesman?
(a) She returns his bookcase.
(b) She returns his slippers.
(c) She returns his top hat.
(d) She returns his cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
2. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
3. What have Pastor Manders and Mrs. Alving been building?
4. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
5. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)