|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(b) Mr. Alving.
(d) Pastor Manders.
2. What object did Aunt Julle purchase to impress Hedda?
(a) She purchased a new hat.
(b) She purchased new shoes.
(c) She purchased a parasol.
(d) She purchased an expensive shawl.
3. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
(a) He disapproves of her liquor.
(b) He disapproves of her paintings.
(c) He disapproves of her dresses.
(d) He disapproves of her books.
4. What was Hedda's father's career?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a general.
(c) He was a clergyman.
(d) He was a cobbler.
5. What instrument does Hedda raucously play as Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted try to rewrite the manuscript?
(a) She plays the oboe.
(b) She plays the piano.
(c) She plays the harpsichord.
(d) She plays the guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What critical past moment of Mrs. Alving's life does the Pastor share?
2. What is Engstrand's business idea?
3. Why did the Pastor stay away from Helene and Mr. Alving for so many years?
4. What member of Tesman's family has passed away at the beginning of Act 4?
5. Why is the Pastor hesitant about getting the orphanage insured?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)