|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man was Mr. Alving?
(a) He was a debauched drunk and indiscreet cheater.
(b) He was a sainted man who never touched alcohol.
(c) He was a distant, solemn man who rarely spoke or entertained.
(d) He was a jolly fellow with many friends who always visited.
2. What is Engstrand's business idea?
(a) He wants to open a hotel for seamen.
(b) He wants to build a city park.
(c) He wants to build an orphanage.
(d) He wants to open a seafood restaurant.
3. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
4. Who arrives with news of Lovborg's attempted suicide?
(a) Mrs. Elvsted.
(c) Mr. Brack.
(d) Aunt Julle.
5. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
(a) Her piano.
(b) Her hip bath.
(c) Her wardrobe.
(d) Her study desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
2. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
3. How did Lovborg really die?
4. With what has Ejlert Lovborg recently had success?
5. What will Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted use to reconstruct the manuscript?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)