|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regine's biological parent?
(b) Mr. Alving.
(d) Pastor Manders.
2. How is Engstrand related to Regine?
(a) Engstrand is her cousin.
(b) Engstrand is her father.
(c) Engstrand is her brother.
(d) Engstrand is her uncle.
3. By the end of Act 4, what has Hedda lost?
(a) She has lost her parasol.
(b) She has lost her freedom.
(c) She has lost her hat.
(d) She has lost her one true love.
4. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
(a) Her wardrobe.
(b) Her hip bath.
(c) Her piano.
(d) Her study desk.
5. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
(a) His money clip.
(b) His fountain pen.
(c) His saber.
(d) His pistols.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tesman request for Mrs. Elvsted to take up residence?
2. What faux pas does Hedda commit against Mrs. Elvsted.
3. What instrument does Hedda raucously play as Tesman and Mrs. Elvsted try to rewrite the manuscript?
4. Why is Tesman in competition with Lovborg?
5. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)