|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
(a) He remembers the first cobbling.
(b) He remembers the first time plowing the fields.
(c) He remembers the first time he smoked a pipe.
(d) He remembers the first book he read.
2. Where does Tesman request for Mrs. Elvsted to take up residence?
(a) In his own home.
(b) Back at her home in the country.
(c) In town, by the singer's house.
(d) At Aunt Julle's house.
3. What prized possession was passed to Hedda from her father?
(a) His pistols.
(b) His saber.
(c) His money clip.
(d) His fountain pen.
4. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
(a) Mrs. Elvsted.
(d) Hedda Gabler.
5. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's business idea?
2. How did Lovborg really die?
3. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
4. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
5. How long was Hedda and Jorgen's honeymoon?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)