|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hedda Gabler, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assisted Ejlert Lovborg with his project?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(c) Mrs. Elvsted.
2. What possession of Hedda's does she want to keep, despite the fact that it doesn't match their home?
(a) Her hip bath.
(b) Her study desk.
(c) Her piano.
(d) Her wardrobe.
3. Who accidentally started a minor fire in the carpenter's shop?
4. What does Aunt Julle hope will fill her time in the future?
(a) She hopes for a niece or a nephew.
(b) She hopes for a job.
(c) She hopes for a new puppy.
(d) She hopes for a husband.
5. Why does Pastor Manders like Engstrand?
(a) He feels Engstrand is honest and willing to confess is failures.
(b) Engstrand's daughter is the Pastor's wife, and it is only fitting for the Pastor to like him.
(c) He and Engstrand are brothers and he has always had a soft spot for him.
(d) Engstrand saved the Pastor's life once, long ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pastor Manders support Regine going back with Engstrand?
2. Which of Mrs. Alving's possessions does the Pastor disapprove of?
3. Why is Tesman in competition with Lovborg?
4. How does Mr. Brack attempt to blackmail Hedda?
5. What childhood memory does Oswald share about his father?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)