1. What is Nora carrying as she enters Act 1?
(a) She is carrying a letter.
(b) She is carrying one of the children.
(c) She is carrying embroidery.
(d) She is carrying Christmas gifts.
2. Why are the Helmers excited for the new year?
(a) Torvald has gotten a promotion and a raise.
(b) Nora is giving birth to another child.
(c) Nora has gotten a new job.
(d) Dr. Rank is getting married.
3. What daily responsibility does Nora have trouble managing, according to Torvald?
(a) She cannot manage the children.
(b) She cannot manage money.
(c) She cannot manage the kitchen.
(d) She cannot manage the horses.
4. Who is the only person Nora has left out of her shopping spree?
(c) Mrs. Linde.
5. To what animal does Torvald often compare Nora?
(a) He compares her to a songbird.
(b) He compares her to dolphin.
(c) He compares her to a raccoon.
(d) He compares her to a lion.
This section contains 5,929 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)