Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo stop going to the studio as much toward the end of Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. What news does Senator Lacour deliver to Marcelo at the end of Part 3, Chapter 4?
3. What appendage does Rene lose in the war?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Marcelo and Argensola discuss?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 3, what does Marcelo realize about his son?
How does the novel's point of view enhance and inhibit the novel? How would the novel be different if an alternate point of view were used?
How does the tension within Marcelo's family parallel the tension between Germany and France? How is this demonstrated, and which characters serve as examples of this?
What role does guilt play in "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"? Which characters are affected by this motif, and what events and thoughts does it elicit?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)