Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo stop going to the studio as much toward the end of Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. What news does Senator Lacour deliver to Marcelo at the end of Part 3, Chapter 4?
3. What appendage does Rene lose in the war?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Marcelo and Argensola discuss?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 3, what does Marcelo realize about his son?
Essay Topic 1
Which characters in this novel serve as the protagonist(s) and antagonist(s)? What events and/or characteristics cause these characters to be labeled as such?
Essay Topic 2
How are Germany and France characterized as nations? Compare and contrast the actions of these two nations.
Essay Topic 3
How is foreshadowing used in "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"? Choose one major instance of foreshadowing and follow it through the book, concluding with the resolution of the foreshadowing.
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)