|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Marcelo and Argensola discuss?
2. What happens to the Keeper's daughter at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. When does Marcelo's family return home?
4. What happens to the mayor of the village in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. Who does Julio unexpectedly encounter during his journey in Part 2, Chapter 4?
Essay Topic 1
What role does guilt play in "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"? Which characters are affected by this motif, and what events and thoughts does it elicit?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Julio Desnoyers' character develops throughout the novel. What events elicit changes in Julio's character, and in what ways?
Essay Topic 3
How does Marcelo Desnoyers change throughout the novel? Detail the changes that he makes and the reasons behind those changes.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)