|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What labor is Marcelo forced to do on the second day in Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. When does Marcelo's family return home?
3. What order is given on the third night in Part 2, Chapter 6?
4. How does Marcelo avoid doing labor in Part 2, Chapter 6?
5. What is Luisa convinced of when Julio returns to the front?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the main themes (love, family, war) in this novel and detail its recurrences throughout the novel. What does it add to the plot of the novel? How does it affect the various characters in "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Luisa with Chichi. How are these two women different? How are they similar?
Essay Topic 3
How does the tension within Marcelo's family parallel the tension between Germany and France? How is this demonstrated, and which characters serve as examples of this?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)