|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5, The Burial Fields.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recounts Julio's war stories in Part 3, Chapter 1?
2. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
(a) Their lack of wives.
(b) Their poverty.
(c) Their occupations.
(d) Their not being required to go to war.
3. How does Argensola feel about his dinners with Marcelo?
(a) Finds them fascinating.
(b) Marcelo never invites Argensola to dinner.
(c) Finds them boring.
(d) Finds them informative.
4. Who arrives and requests to speak to Marcelo in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) The General.
(b) The Count.
(c) Otto von Hartrott.
(d) The Keeper.
5. How does Marcelo feel toward those who are going to war or are sending their relatives to war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the atmosphere change near the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
2. What is Chichi glad about at the end of Part 3, Chapter 5?
3. Why does Marcelo walk down the street his son lives on?
4. Who teaches Marcelo a lot in Part 1, Chapter 2?
5. Why does Marcelo take the women of his family south?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)