|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5, The Burial Fields.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) The Keeper's daughter.
(c) The Count.
(d) The Keeper.
2. What makes it difficult to locate what the party is searching for in Part 3, Chapter 5?
(a) It is very small.
(b) They do not know where to begin their search.
(c) The writing is fading.
(d) They are very tired.
3. Who commits suicide at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(d) The German woman who lives next door to Julio and Argensola.
4. What do Marcelo and Tchernoff disagree about in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) What to order for dinner.
(b) Whether Julio will die at war.
(c) Which one should be with Marguerite.
(d) How long the war will take.
5. Where are the cannons installed in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) In Marcelo's bedroom.
(b) On wagons.
(c) On top of Marcelo's castle.
(d) In the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite train to become in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. How long does Marcelo's journey take in Part 2, Chapter 3?
3. What does Marcelo buy to house his collection?
4. Why does Marcelo take his family to Berlin?
5. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)