|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5, The Burial Fields.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often joins Marcelo and Argensola's conversations in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(d) Senator Lacour.
2. Who arranges for Julio to convalesce in Paris for two weeks?
(a) Senator Lacour.
(c) Karl von Hartrott.
3. Where does Dona Luisa spend much time?
4. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Marcelo never feels ashamed.
(b) The fact that he ran from his country during war when he was younger.
(c) The fact that Julio refuses to serve his country.
(d) The fact that he is cheating on Luisa with Marguerite Desnoyers.
5. What is the topic of the biblical passage that Tchernoff quotes in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
(b) Abraham and Isaac.
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) Jesus Christ's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recounts Julio's war stories in Part 3, Chapter 1?
2. What does Marguerite do when she sees Julio on the street in Part 3, Chapter 4?
3. What are Marcelo, Luisa, Chichi, and Rene searching for at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 5?
4. Who does Marguerite accompany to the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
5. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)