|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Marcelo believe the war is a waste of?
2. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
(a) Their poverty.
(b) Their not being required to go to war.
(c) Their occupations.
(d) Their lack of wives.
3. Who does Julio begin an affair with in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Marguerite Laurier.
(b) Elena von Hartrott.
(c) Luisa Desnoyers.
(d) Chichi Desnoyers.
4. Why does Julio leave France?
(a) To obtain money to marry Marguerite.
(b) He never leaves France.
(c) To get away from his family.
(d) To avoid going to war.
5. What does Marcelo make a big deal about in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) Argensola's furniture.
(b) Julio's uniform.
(c) Julio's paintings.
(d) Argensola's paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marguerite see at the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. What turns the tide of the war and helps Paris escape certain invasion?
3. Who often joins Marcelo and Argensola's conversations in Part 3, Chapter 2?
4. To what post is Rene assigned in Part 3, Chapter 1?
5. Who does Luisa begin visiting in Part 3, Chapter 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)