|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo leave Paris?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To avoid military duty.
(c) Because his mother dies.
(d) To make his wealth.
2. How does Madriaga treat Karl and Elena's children?
(a) Spoils them completely.
(b) Refuses to acknowledge them as his grandchildren.
(c) Karl and Elena do not have children.
(d) The same as all of his other grandchildren.
3. On whom does Argensola base his argument that there is no pure German culture?
4. To what post is Rene assigned in Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) Ammunitions post in Paris.
(b) Clerical post in Paris.
(c) Ammunitions post in London.
(d) Clergical post in Paris.
5. What does Marcelo make a big deal about in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) Argensola's paintings.
(b) Julio's uniform.
(c) Argensola's furniture.
(d) Julio's paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julio begin an affair with in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. What does Marcelo hand out to the soldiers in Part 2, Chapter 3?
3. What about Elena annoys Marcelo in Part 2, Chapter 3?
4. Who commits suicide at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)