|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julio leave France?
(a) To obtain money to marry Marguerite.
(b) He never leaves France.
(c) To avoid going to war.
(d) To get away from his family.
2. Where does Marcelo find refuge in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) With the mayor of the village.
(c) The Keeper's home.
(d) His castle.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 6, why do the Germans cut holes into the fence?
(a) To further destroy Marcelo's castle.
(b) To spy through.
(c) To make room for their rifles.
(d) For amusement.
4. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
(a) His brothers and sisters.
(b) His wife.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His illegitimate children.
5. What does Tchernoff worry about the Germans destroying?
(a) Julio's studio.
(c) Marcelo's castle.
(d) The Arc de Triomphe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julio believe was wounded in the war when he learns about Marguerite's situation?
2. Who does Marcelo argue with in Part 3, Chapter 1?
3. How is the castle roof destroyed in Part 2, Chapter 6?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Marcelo and Argensola discuss?
5. What does Marcelo begin to collect?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)