|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marguerite, what requires her to stay with her husband?
(c) The law.
2. What does Death carry in Tchernoff's story?
(a) A sickle.
(b) A scale.
(c) A bow.
(d) A sword.
3. How does Marcelo avoid doing labor in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) By hiding in his castle.
(b) By running away.
(c) By bribing the German soldiers.
(d) By killing the German soldiers.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 4, who is Marguerite's patient?
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her husband.
5. What non-European nationality is represented in the people walking through the streets of Paris in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(d) North Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often joins Marcelo and Argensola's conversations in Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. Who is Julio surprised to find at his parents' house?
3. To what post is Rene assigned in Part 3, Chapter 1?
4. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
5. Who does Julio begin an affair with in Part 1, Chapter 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)