|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What turns the tide of the war and helps Paris escape certain invasion?
(a) Battle of the Marne.
(b) Marcelo's ordeal with the Germans at his castle.
(c) Battle of the Rhine.
(d) Battle of the Arc de Triomphe.
2. Who does Julio believe was wounded in the war when he learns about Marguerite's situation?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Marguerite herself.
(d) Her brother.
3. Who declares war on Russia?
(b) United States of America.
4. Who does Marcelo argue with in Part 3, Chapter 1?
5. What does Marcelo buy to house his collection?
(a) A townhouse.
(b) A library.
(c) A castle.
(d) An island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
2. What is Julio's cousin's profession?
3. When does Julius believe the war will begin?
4. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
5. What does Julio want money for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)