|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What turns the tide of the war and helps Paris escape certain invasion?
(a) Battle of the Rhine.
(b) Marcelo's ordeal with the Germans at his castle.
(c) Battle of the Arc de Triomphe.
(d) Battle of the Marne.
2. Who does Marcelo argue with in Part 3, Chapter 1?
3. What is Tchernoff's religious affiliation?
(a) He is Christian.
(b) He is atheist.
(c) He is Buddhist.
(d) He is Islamic.
4. Whose acquaintance does Argensola make while Julio is in Argentina?
(a) Their neighbors'.
(c) Julius von Hartrott's.
5. What do Marcelo and Tchernoff disagree about in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) How long the war will take.
(b) What to order for dinner.
(c) Whether Julio will die at war.
(d) Which one should be with Marguerite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcelo feel as he leaves his castle?
2. What order is given on the third night in Part 2, Chapter 6?
3. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
4. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
5. What about Elena annoys Marcelo in Part 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)