|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the biblical passage that Tchernoff quotes in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Abraham and Isaac.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) Jesus Christ's life.
(d) Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
2. According to Marguerite, what requires her to stay with her husband?
(b) The law.
3. What order is given on the third night in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) To kill Marcelo.
(b) To evacuate.
(c) To return to Germany.
(d) To attack.
4. What does Julio feel depressed about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) His family.
(c) His affair with Marguerite.
(d) His poor ability at painting.
5. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Marcelo believe the war is a waste of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite train to become in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. Who is Julio's roommate?
3. Who spends much time at church in Part 3, Chapter 1?
4. Where does Marcelo go after leaving France?
5. How does Argensola view the war?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)