|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The French.
(c) Julio and Argensola.
(d) The Germans.
2. Who is Julio meeting in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Rene Lacour.
(b) Chichi Desnoyers.
(c) Marguerite Laurier.
(d) Marcelo Desnoyers.
3. How does Marguerite feel about her studies?
4. Why does Julius visit Julio?
(a) Sense of family obligation.
(b) Julius does not visit Julio.
(c) Because they are very close.
(d) To deliver a message from Julio's parents.
5. Who teaches Marcelo a lot in Part 1, Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Julius believe the war will begin?
2. What colors do the French wear?
3. Who does Julio unexpectedly encounter during his journey in Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 4, who is Marguerite's patient?
5. Why does Marcelo decide to go to the country in Part 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)