|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, In the Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count order be done to the 18-year-old boy in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(b) There is no 18-year-old boy in Part 2, Chapter 5.
2. Where does Marcelo go after leaving France?
(b) North America.
3. Who has been sleeping in Marcelo's room in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) The Count.
(c) The Keeper.
(d) Otto von Hartrott.
4. Why does Julio's cousin come to France?
(a) He does not come to France.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To join the French army.
(d) To sightsee.
5. What does Argensola find interesting at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4?
(c) Julio's paintings.
(d) The German plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marcelo attempt to befriend at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
3. What does Tchernoff worry about the Germans destroying?
4. How does Argensola view the war?
5. What does Death carry in Tchernoff's story?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)