|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcelo avoid doing labor in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) By hiding in his castle.
(b) By bribing the German soldiers.
(c) By killing the German soldiers.
(d) By running away.
2. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) The fact that Julio refuses to serve his country.
(b) The fact that he ran from his country during war when he was younger.
(c) Marcelo never feels ashamed.
(d) The fact that he is cheating on Luisa with Marguerite Desnoyers.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what has been confiscated from Marcelo for the war effort?
(a) His servants.
(b) His animals.
(c) His money.
(d) His antiques.
4. Why does Marguerite train in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) To help children.
(b) To serve her country.
(c) To get married.
(d) To become rich.
5. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He does not want to stockpile food and drink.
(c) The store was destroyed.
(d) He is bedridden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the soldier that visits Marcelo at the end of Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. Who hires Marcelo after he relocates?
3. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
4. What does Marcelo begin to collect?
5. What does Marguerite allow Julio to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)