|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 5, what does the Keeper bury on Marcelo's property?
(a) German soldiers.
(c) His daughter.
2. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
(a) His brothers and sisters.
(b) His wife.
(c) His illegitimate children.
(d) His best friend.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what does Julio learn from a note?
(a) That his mother, sister, and aunt have left Paris.
(b) That Marguerite and her mother have left Paris.
(c) That Marguerite is ending their affair.
(d) That Marcelo has gone to the country.
4. What labor is Marcelo forced to do on the second day in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) Cook dinner for the Germans.
(b) Cut holes in his fence.
(c) Dig a grave.
(d) Clean his entire castle.
5. Who does Marguerite accompany to the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
3. What colors do the French wear?
4. Who hires Marcelo after he relocates?
5. Why aren't Julio and Argensola required to join the military?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)