|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tchernoff's religious affiliation?
(a) He is Christian.
(b) He is Islamic.
(c) He is atheist.
(d) He is Buddhist.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 4, who is Marguerite's patient?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
3. What does Julio offer to do to change Marguerite's mind toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Marry her immediately.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Give her many children.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what do rumors abound about?
(a) Marcelo's greed.
(c) Julio's affair.
(d) There are no rumors.
5. What does the Count plan to take with him when he leaves Marcelo's castle?
(a) All of Marcelo's money.
(b) Luisa, Marcelo's wife.
(c) A portrait of Luisa.
(d) Luisa's furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite refuse to do near the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What is Julio's cousin's profession?
3. Whose acquaintance does Argensola make while Julio is in Argentina?
4. What does Death carry in Tchernoff's story?
5. Who is forced to stay with the Desnoyers family in Part 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)