|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) The Keeper's daughter.
(c) The Count.
(d) The Keeper.
2. When does Julius believe the war will begin?
(b) In several months.
(c) In a year.
(d) In a matter of days.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what has been confiscated from Marcelo for the war effort?
(a) His servants.
(b) His antiques.
(c) His animals.
(d) His money.
4. Why is Julio not required to fight in the war?
(a) Because he is not a French citizen.
(b) Because he is an only son.
(c) Because he is disabled.
(d) He is required to fight in the war.
5. Who is assassinated in Part 1, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
2. Who does Julio believe was wounded in the war when he learns about Marguerite's situation?
3. What shocks Marcelo at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. What does Marguerite refuse to do near the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
5. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)