|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what has been confiscated from Marcelo for the war effort?
(a) His servants.
(b) His antiques.
(c) His money.
(d) His animals.
2. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
(a) Julio and Argensola.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Germans.
3. Where does the Desnoyers family move halfway through Part 1, Chapter 3?
(c) New York City.
4. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
(a) Their poverty.
(b) Their not being required to go to war.
(c) Their lack of wives.
(d) Their occupations.
5. Who does Marcelo find at his castle in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) The Keeper and his family.
(b) Julio and Argensola.
(c) Elena and Luisa.
(d) Chichi and Rene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marguerite see at the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. Where does Marcelo go during the days in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. How does Marcelo feel toward those who are going to war or are sending their relatives to war?
4. Who does Julius believe is the supreme race?
5. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)