|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marcelo move his family immediately after Madriaga's death?
(a) Buenos Aires.
2. How does Madriaga treat Karl and Elena's children?
(a) Karl and Elena do not have children.
(b) Spoils them completely.
(c) Refuses to acknowledge them as his grandchildren.
(d) The same as all of his other grandchildren.
3. How is the castle roof destroyed in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) The roof is not destroyed.
(b) Bombed by the French.
(c) Bombed by the Germans.
(d) Marcelo sets fire to his castle in order to scare the Germans away.
4. Who do Julio and Argensola encounter on the streets in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
(a) Anger at his country.
(b) Paternal instinct.
(d) Love for his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite refuse to do near the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. Who arrives and requests to speak to Marcelo in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
4. What does Julio offer to do to change Marguerite's mind toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. Who do Luisa and Elena pray for at church in Part 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)