|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo decide to go to the country in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) To hide from the invading German military.
(b) To personally defend his property.
(c) To visit his friends.
(d) To further his affair with Marguerite.
2. Who arrives and requests to speak to Marcelo in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Otto von Hartrott.
(b) The General.
(c) The Count.
(d) The Keeper.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what does Julio learn from a note?
(a) That Marguerite and her mother have left Paris.
(b) That Marcelo has gone to the country.
(c) That Marguerite is ending their affair.
(d) That his mother, sister, and aunt have left Paris.
4. What does Marcelo begin to collect?
5. What does Marguerite refuse to do near the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) She agrees to everything he asks.
(b) Return to her husband.
(c) Go home with Julio.
(d) Marry Julio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blumhardt continually watch in Part 2, Chapter 5?
2. Where does Marcelo go during the days in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 5, what does the Keeper bury on Marcelo's property?
4. During her studies in Part 2, Chapter 2, what does Marguerite think she should become?
5. Who does Marguerite accompany to the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)