|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors do the French wear?
(d) Blue and red.
2. What does Julio want money for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) To buy food.
(b) To brag to Rene Lacour.
(c) To marry Marguerite.
(d) To buy a present for Argensola's birthday.
3. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
(a) Paternal instinct.
(c) Love for his wife.
(d) Anger at his country.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what does Julio learn from a note?
(a) That his mother, sister, and aunt have left Paris.
(b) That Marguerite is ending their affair.
(c) That Marguerite and her mother have left Paris.
(d) That Marcelo has gone to the country.
5. Why does Marcelo take the women of his family south?
(a) To allow them a vacation.
(b) He takes them north, not south.
(c) To get them away from him.
(d) To get them away from the advancing forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Desnoyers family move halfway through Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. Who gives Argensola supplies?
3. What does Marguerite tell Julio toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. Who does Marcelo find at his castle in Part 2, Chapter 3?
5. What does Marcelo decide to do immediately after Madriaga's death?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)