|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 6, why do the Germans cut holes into the fence?
(a) To further destroy Marcelo's castle.
(b) To spy through.
(c) For amusement.
(d) To make room for their rifles.
2. What happens to the mayor of the village in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Executed by the Germans.
(c) Abandons the village to the Germans' mercy.
(d) Released by the Germans.
3. What is Luisa's nickname?
4. According to Marguerite, what requires her to stay with her husband?
(d) The law.
5. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
(a) Agree immediately.
(b) Pull a knife.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Refuse politely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marcelo move his family immediately after Madriaga's death?
2. Who does Madriaga spoil?
3. Who is killed at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. How long does Marcelo's journey take in Part 2, Chapter 3?
5. Where does Dona Luisa spend much time?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)