|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcelo wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) That he had more sons to fight for France.
(b) That France was not going to war.
(c) That he had never left Argentina.
(d) That he could fight for his country.
2. How long does Marcelo's journey take in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 14 hours.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who does Blumhardt continually watch in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(c) The Keeper.
(d) The Keeper's daughter.
4. Why does Marcelo take the women of his family south?
(a) He takes them north, not south.
(b) To get them away from the advancing forces.
(c) To allow them a vacation.
(d) To get them away from him.
5. What does Marcelo decide to do immediately after Madriaga's death?
(a) Move to the United States.
(c) Have more children.
(d) Return to France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tchernoff worry about the Germans destroying?
2. Who declares war on Russia?
3. Why does Marcelo take his family to Berlin?
4. Why does Marcelo walk down the street his son lives on?
5. How does Marcelo obtain food in Part 2, Chapter 6?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)