|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 4, who is Marguerite's patient?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
2. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) Julio and Argensola.
(d) The French.
3. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
(a) Love for his wife.
(c) Paternal instinct.
(d) Anger at his country.
4. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) The fact that Julio refuses to serve his country.
(b) The fact that he is cheating on Luisa with Marguerite Desnoyers.
(c) The fact that he ran from his country during war when he was younger.
(d) Marcelo never feels ashamed.
5. Who does Julius believe is the supreme race?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julio want money for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. Why does Julius visit Julio?
3. What orders are received at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what has been confiscated from Marcelo for the war effort?
5. What does Julio offer to do to change Marguerite's mind toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)