|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Banner of the Red Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julio travel in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) To help his father defend his castle.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To search for his mother.
(d) To see Marguerite.
2. Who declares war on Russia?
(d) United States of America.
3. What does the Count plan to take with him when he leaves Marcelo's castle?
(a) Luisa, Marcelo's wife.
(b) Luisa's furniture.
(c) All of Marcelo's money.
(d) A portrait of Luisa.
4. How does Marguerite feel about her studies?
5. Who commits suicide at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(c) The German woman who lives next door to Julio and Argensola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marcelo's castle used for at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. What does Julio feel depressed about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
3. What is Luisa's nickname?
4. Who does Julio unexpectedly encounter during his journey in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Julio and Argensola's Russian neighbor?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)