|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2, New Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julio's cousin come to France?
(a) To visit his mother.
(b) To sightsee.
(c) To join the French army.
(d) He does not come to France.
2. What is Julio's cousin's profession?
(b) Independent contractor.
(c) University professor.
3. What is the topic of the biblical passage that Tchernoff quotes in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
(b) Abraham and Isaac.
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) Jesus Christ's life.
4. Who does Julius believe is the supreme race?
5. What shocks Marcelo at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) The sight of his countrymen mobilizing.
(b) Madriaga's death.
(c) Julio joining the French militia.
(d) His son's affair with Marguerite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julio unable to do at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. Who does Madriaga hire as an accountant?
3. What does Marcelo buy to house his collection?
4. What is the name of Julio and Argensola's Russian neighbor?
5. What does Marguerite refuse to do near the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)