|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2, New Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tchernoff's story, who rides a white horse?
2. What non-European nationality is represented in the people walking through the streets of Paris in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(b) North Americans.
3. Who does Madriaga hire as an accountant?
(a) Julio Desnoyers.
(b) Rene Lacour.
(c) Marcelo Desnoyers.
(d) Karl von Hartrott.
4. What prevents the fulfillment of Marcelo's wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Marcelo receives his wish.
(c) He is too old.
(d) He is sterile.
5. Who does Julius believe is the supreme race?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite refuse to do near the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
3. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
4. Where does Marcelo go during the days in Part 2, Chapter 1?
5. Who does Marguerite see at the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)