|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2, New Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declares war on Russia?
(b) United States of America.
2. Why is Julio not required to fight in the war?
(a) Because he is disabled.
(b) He is required to fight in the war.
(c) Because he is not a French citizen.
(d) Because he is an only son.
3. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
(a) Agree immediately.
(b) Refuse politely.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Pull a knife.
4. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
(a) Julio and Argensola.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Germans.
5. What does Marguerite train to become in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Madriaga when he dies?
2. Why does Marcelo take his family to Berlin?
3. Why does Marcelo walk down the street his son lives on?
4. What does Julio want to do more than anything?
5. What does Marcelo wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)