|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2, New Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Julio and Argensola's Russian neighbor?
2. What non-European nationality is represented in the people walking through the streets of Paris in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(d) North Americans.
3. Why does Julio's cousin come to France?
(a) To sightsee.
(b) To join the French army.
(c) To visit his mother.
(d) He does not come to France.
4. What does Tchernoff worry about the Germans destroying?
(b) Julio's studio.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) Marcelo's castle.
5. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
(a) Their occupations.
(b) Their poverty.
(c) Their lack of wives.
(d) Their not being required to go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Madriaga hire as an accountant?
2. Who does Marguerite accompany to the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
3. When does Julius believe the war will begin?
4. How does Madriaga treat Karl and Elena's children?
5. Who visits Julio's studio in Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)