|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2, New Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The French.
(c) Julio and Argensola.
(d) The Russians.
2. What does Madriaga give Marcelo permission to do?
(a) Drive his car.
(b) Marry Luisa.
(c) Marry Elena.
(d) Become his manager.
3. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
(a) His brothers and sisters.
(b) His wife.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His illegitimate children.
4. Where does Marcelo move his family immediately after Madriaga's death?
(a) Buenos Aires.
5. Why does Marguerite train in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) To become rich.
(b) To serve her country.
(c) To help children.
(d) To get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julio's cousin's profession?
2. Why does Marcelo take his family to Berlin?
3. Who do Julio and Argensola encounter on the streets in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. Who visits Julio's studio in Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. What does Julio feel depressed about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)