|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Cousin from Berlin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karl von Hartrott invest in in Germany?
(a) Car factories.
(b) Munitions factories.
(d) He does not invest in anything.
2. Why does Julio leave France?
(a) He never leaves France.
(b) To get away from his family.
(c) To avoid going to war.
(d) To obtain money to marry Marguerite.
3. What does Marcelo buy to house his collection?
(a) A library.
(b) An island.
(c) A castle.
(d) A townhouse.
4. Whose acquaintance does Argensola make while Julio is in Argentina?
(a) Their neighbors'.
(b) Julius von Hartrott's.
5. Why does Marcelo leave Paris?
(a) To avoid military duty.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To make his wealth.
(d) Because his mother dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. Who hires Marcelo after he relocates?
3. What does Marguerite's husband own?
4. What does Marguerite allow Julio to do?
5. What is Julio's cousin's profession?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)