|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Cousin from Berlin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madriaga treat Karl and Elena's children?
(a) Spoils them completely.
(b) The same as all of his other grandchildren.
(c) Karl and Elena do not have children.
(d) Refuses to acknowledge them as his grandchildren.
2. What is Luisa's nickname?
3. Who is Julio surprised to find at his parents' house?
(a) Marguerite Laurier.
(b) His mother.
(c) Marguerite's husband.
(d) Aunt Elena.
4. Why does Julius visit Julio?
(a) Sense of family obligation.
(b) To deliver a message from Julio's parents.
(c) Julius does not visit Julio.
(d) Because they are very close.
5. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Pull a knife.
(c) Agree immediately.
(d) Refuse politely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madriaga give Marcelo permission to do?
2. Where does Marcelo go after leaving France?
3. Who does Madriaga spoil?
4. How old is Madriaga when he dies?
5. Whose acquaintance does Argensola make while Julio is in Argentina?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)