|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5, The Burial Fields.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the atmosphere change near the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) Enemy begins to fire.
(b) Julio and Marcelo begin to argue.
(c) A woman walks by.
(d) Julio gets shot.
2. Who is killed at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
(b) The Keeper.
(c) The Count.
(d) The Keeper's daughter.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Marcelo and Argensola discuss?
(a) The war.
4. Why does Marguerite train in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) To help children.
(b) To serve her country.
(c) To get married.
(d) To become rich.
5. What is Tchernoff's religious affiliation?
(a) He is Christian.
(b) He is Islamic.
(c) He is Buddhist.
(d) He is atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order is given on the third night in Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 3, what does Marcelo realize about his son?
3. Why does Tchernoff believe that the Germans will win the war?
4. Where does Dona Luisa spend much time?
5. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)