|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1, What Don Marcelo Envied.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo walk down the street his son lives on?
(a) Because he is lost.
(b) To make sure that Marguerite has not returned to Julio.
(c) Because he wants to fight Argensola.
(d) Hoping to catch a glimpse of Julio.
2. On whom does Argensola base his argument that there is no pure German culture?
3. In Tchernoff's story, who rides a white horse?
4. What does Marcelo buy to house his collection?
(a) A castle.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A library.
(d) An island.
5. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
(a) Agree immediately.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Refuse politely.
(d) Pull a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What orders are received at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. Who commits suicide at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. Why does Marcelo leave Paris?
5. What does Julio want to do more than anything?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)