|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julio travel in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) To help his father defend his castle.
(b) To join the military.
(c) To see Marguerite.
(d) To search for his mother.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 4, who is Marguerite's patient?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
3. How does Marcelo feel toward those who are going to war or are sending their relatives to war?
4. Who do Julio and Argensola encounter on the streets in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. Where does Marcelo go during the days in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(c) The station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the biblical passage that Tchernoff quotes in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. What nationality is the captain of the boat on which Julio returns to France?
3. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
4. Who has been sleeping in Marcelo's room in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. Where does Marcelo's family want to move?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)