|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marguerite feel about her studies?
2. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
(a) He does not want to stockpile food and drink.
(b) He is bedridden.
(c) The store was destroyed.
(d) He has no money.
3. Who does Marcelo attempt to befriend at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 2?
(d) The German neighbor.
4. Who teaches Marcelo a lot in Part 1, Chapter 2?
5. What does Julio want money for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) To brag to Rene Lacour.
(b) To marry Marguerite.
(c) To buy food.
(d) To buy a present for Argensola's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marguerite, what requires her to stay with her husband?
2. Who commits suicide at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. What does Marguerite's husband own?
4. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
5. When does Marcelo's family return home?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)