|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julio want money for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) To brag to Rene Lacour.
(b) To marry Marguerite.
(c) To buy a present for Argensola's birthday.
(d) To buy food.
2. What is Tchernoff's religious affiliation?
(a) He is Buddhist.
(b) He is atheist.
(c) He is Christian.
(d) He is Islamic.
3. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Refuse politely.
(c) Pull a knife.
(d) Agree immediately.
4. How does Argensola feel about his dinners with Marcelo?
(a) Finds them fascinating.
(b) Finds them boring.
(c) Marcelo never invites Argensola to dinner.
(d) Finds them informative.
5. Who often joins Marcelo and Argensola's conversations in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(b) Senator Lacour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marguerite see at the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. Who teaches Marcelo a lot in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
4. What is the topic of conversation Rene chooses in Part 3, Chapter 3?
5. Who does Luisa begin visiting in Part 3, Chapter 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)