|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcelo begin to collect?
2. Who is assassinated in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. Who recounts Julio's war stories in Part 3, Chapter 1?
4. What labor is Marcelo forced to do on the second day in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) Cut holes in his fence.
(b) Clean his entire castle.
(c) Cook dinner for the Germans.
(d) Dig a grave.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what does Julio learn from a note?
(a) That Marcelo has gone to the country.
(b) That his mother, sister, and aunt have left Paris.
(c) That Marguerite and her mother have left Paris.
(d) That Marguerite is ending their affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julio believe puts him and Argensola in a poor position?
2. Why aren't Julio and Argensola required to join the military?
3. What does Marguerite tell Julio toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. What does Marcelo do to the first French officer he sees in Part 2, Chapter 6?
5. What does Death carry in Tchernoff's story?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)