|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo go to Julio's studio in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) To pack Julio's things.
(b) Because Luisa kicks him out of their house.
(c) To be close to Julio's things.
(d) To pay the rent.
2. What does the Count order be done to the 18-year-old boy in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(b) There is no 18-year-old boy in Part 2, Chapter 5.
3. Why does Julio's cousin come to France?
(a) To sightsee.
(b) He does not come to France.
(c) To visit his mother.
(d) To join the French army.
4. What about Elena annoys Marcelo in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Her mentioning her father constantly.
(b) Her refusal to leave his home.
(c) Her poverty and the fact that she expects Marcelo to provide for her.
(d) Her strong opinions about the German side of the war.
5. What does Julio want to do more than anything?
(a) Inherit his father's castle.
(b) Leave France.
(c) Marry Marguerite.
(d) Become a soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcelo avoid doing labor in Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. What nationality is the captain of the boat on which Julio returns to France?
3. Who is killed at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. What is Luisa's nickname?
5. Why does Marcelo decide to go to the country in Part 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)