|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcelo obtain food in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) Kills a German soldier and steals his food.
(b) Begs the German soldiers.
(c) Trades his daughter's virtue for food.
(d) Exchanges gold for food with the German soldiers.
2. What does Marcelo do to the first French officer he sees in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Shoots him.
3. Who is assassinated in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. Why does the atmosphere change near the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) Julio and Marcelo begin to argue.
(b) Julio gets shot.
(c) Enemy begins to fire.
(d) A woman walks by.
5. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) The fact that he is cheating on Luisa with Marguerite Desnoyers.
(b) Marcelo never feels ashamed.
(c) The fact that Julio refuses to serve his country.
(d) The fact that he ran from his country during war when he was younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite allow Julio to do?
2. What does Marcelo wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. What is Luisa's nickname?
4. Who does Chichi pray for in Part 3, Chapter 1?
5. What turns the tide of the war and helps Paris escape certain invasion?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)