|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the atmosphere change near the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A woman walks by.
(b) Enemy begins to fire.
(c) Julio gets shot.
(d) Julio and Marcelo begin to argue.
2. Why does Marcelo walk down the street his son lives on?
(a) Hoping to catch a glimpse of Julio.
(b) Because he wants to fight Argensola.
(c) Because he is lost.
(d) To make sure that Marguerite has not returned to Julio.
3. Where does Marcelo move his family immediately after Madriaga's death?
(b) Buenos Aires.
4. How does Marcelo feel toward those who are going to war or are sending their relatives to war?
5. What does Madriaga give Marcelo permission to do?
(a) Drive his car.
(b) Marry Luisa.
(c) Marry Elena.
(d) Become his manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julius visit Julio?
2. How does Marguerite feel about her studies?
3. Why does Argensola quit the legion of Spanish and South American volunteers that he forms?
4. Who do Julio and Argensola encounter on the streets in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. What color uniforms do the Germans wear?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)