|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcelo wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) That he could fight for his country.
(b) That he had more sons to fight for France.
(c) That he had never left Argentina.
(d) That France was not going to war.
2. Near the end of Part 3, Chapter 3, who are Marcelo and the senator introduced to?
(a) The general.
(b) The Keeper.
(c) The Count.
(d) The chief.
3. What is the name of Julio and Argensola's Russian neighbor?
4. Who is killed at the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) The Keeper's daughter.
(b) The Count.
(d) The Keeper.
5. What does Julio feel depressed about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) His affair with Marguerite.
(b) His family.
(d) His poor ability at painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julio unexpectedly encounter during his journey in Part 2, Chapter 4?
2. What does Marcelo do to the first French officer he sees in Part 2, Chapter 6?
3. Who declares war on Russia?
4. Who does Marcelo see downtown in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. Who does Marcelo argue with in Part 3, Chapter 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)