|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents the fulfillment of Marcelo's wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Marcelo receives his wish.
(b) He is sterile.
(c) He is too old.
2. What order is given on the third night in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) To kill Marcelo.
(b) To evacuate.
(c) To return to Germany.
(d) To attack.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 5, what does the Keeper bury on Marcelo's property?
(c) His daughter.
(d) German soldiers.
4. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He is bedridden.
(c) The store was destroyed.
(d) He does not want to stockpile food and drink.
5. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
(b) Garden of Chapelle Expiatoire.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Marcelo's journey take in Part 2, Chapter 3?
2. Who does Marguerite accompany to the rail station in Part 2, Chapter 2?
3. What does Karl von Hartrott invest in in Germany?
4. What does Marcelo decide to do immediately after Madriaga's death?
5. What does Marcelo do to the first French officer he sees in Part 2, Chapter 6?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)