|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5, In Which Appear the Four Horsemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julio leave France?
(a) To obtain money to marry Marguerite.
(b) He never leaves France.
(c) To avoid going to war.
(d) To get away from his family.
2. What does Julio feel depressed about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(b) His affair with Marguerite.
(c) His poor ability at painting.
(d) His family.
3. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(b) Garden of Chapelle Expiatoire.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
4. Who commits suicide at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(d) The German woman who lives next door to Julio and Argensola.
5. What is the name of the neighbor that Marcelo befriends?
(c) Karl von Hartrott.
(d) Senator Lacour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julio surprised to find at his parents' house?
2. Who does Madriaga spoil?
3. Where does Marcelo go after leaving France?
4. Whose acquaintance does Argensola make while Julio is in Argentina?
5. Besides his daughters and their spouses, who does Madriaga leave his estate to?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)