|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5, In Which Appear the Four Horsemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julio take Marguerite at the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
(b) His house.
(c) Arc de Triomphe.
(d) His parents' house.
2. How do Julio and Julius feel about each other?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They fight constantly.
(c) They do not know each other.
(d) They do not particularly like one another.
3. What is the topic of the biblical passage that Tchernoff quotes in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Jesus Christ's life.
(b) Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
(c) Abraham and Isaac.
(d) Adam and Eve.
4. What is Luisa's nickname?
5. What is the name of Julio and Argensola's Russian neighbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Argensola base his argument that there is no pure German culture?
2. Who does Julius believe is the supreme race?
3. Who has no concern for humanity, according to Tchernoff?
4. What does Death carry in Tchernoff's story?
5. Who hires Marcelo after he relocates?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)