Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3, War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to arrange for Marcelo to visit Julio?
(a) Otto von Hartrott.
(d) Senator Lacour.
2. What happens to the mayor of the village in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Executed by the Germans.
(b) Abandons the village to the Germans' mercy.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Released by the Germans.
3. How does Argensola view the war?
(a) As a mistake.
(b) As a waste of time.
(c) As a game.
(d) As dangerous.
4. Why is Argensola unable to stockpile food and drink?
(a) The store was destroyed.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He does not want to stockpile food and drink.
(d) He is bedridden.
5. What orders are received at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Orders are received later in the book.
(b) A steak dinner.
(c) Mobilization of the French forces.
(d) Withdrawal of troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count order be done to the 18-year-old boy in Part 2, Chapter 5?
2. Why does Marcelo stop going to the studio as much toward the end of Part 3, Chapter 2?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 1, what division is Rene transferred to?
4. What is the name of the neighbor that Marcelo befriends?
5. How old is Madriaga when he dies?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)