|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4, Near the Sacred Grotto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcelo feel toward those who are going to war or are sending their relatives to war?
2. Why is Julio not required to fight in the war?
(a) Because he is disabled.
(b) He is required to fight in the war.
(c) Because he is not a French citizen.
(d) Because he is an only son.
3. What does Marcelo hand out to the soldiers in Part 2, Chapter 3?
4. What does Julio offer to do to change Marguerite's mind toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Marry her immediately.
(b) Give her many children.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Join the military.
5. How does Madriaga treat Karl and Elena's children?
(a) Refuses to acknowledge them as his grandchildren.
(b) Karl and Elena do not have children.
(c) Spoils them completely.
(d) The same as all of his other grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Marcelo believe the war is a waste of?
2. Why does Julius visit Julio?
3. How long does Julius think the war will last?
4. Where does Julio find Marguerite in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what does Julio learn from a note?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)