|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4, Near the Sacred Grotto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Julius believe the war will begin?
(b) In a matter of days.
(c) In several months.
(d) In a year.
2. Why does Marcelo decide to go to the country in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) To hide from the invading German military.
(b) To further his affair with Marguerite.
(c) To personally defend his property.
(d) To visit his friends.
3. What is the name of Julio and Argensola's Russian neighbor?
4. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Marcelo never feels ashamed.
(b) The fact that he ran from his country during war when he was younger.
(c) The fact that he is cheating on Luisa with Marguerite Desnoyers.
(d) The fact that Julio refuses to serve his country.
5. What does Argensola find interesting at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4?
(b) Julio's paintings.
(d) The German plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madriaga treat Karl and Elena's children?
2. What color uniforms do the Germans wear?
3. What non-European nationality is represented in the people walking through the streets of Paris in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what has been confiscated from Marcelo for the war effort?
5. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Marcelo believe the war is a waste of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)