|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4, Near the Sacred Grotto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-European nationality is represented in the people walking through the streets of Paris in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(b) North Americans.
2. Who does Madriaga spoil?
(a) Julio Desnoyers.
(b) Julius von Hartrott.
(c) Karl von Hartrott.
(d) Marcelo Desnoyers.
3. How long does Marcelo's journey take in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 14 hours.
4. What is Julio's cousin's profession?
(b) University professor.
(c) Independent contractor.
5. What does Madriaga do when Karl asks to marry Elena?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Agree immediately.
(c) Pull a knife.
(d) Refuse politely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo leave Paris?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what does Julio learn from a note?
3. What does Marguerite tell Julio toward the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. What colors do the French wear?
5. What color uniforms do the Germans wear?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)