|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4, Near the Sacred Grotto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo decide to go to the country in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) To hide from the invading German military.
(b) To further his affair with Marguerite.
(c) To personally defend his property.
(d) To visit his friends.
2. What color uniforms do the Germans wear?
3. What prevents the fulfillment of Marcelo's wish in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) He is too old.
(b) Marcelo receives his wish.
(d) He is sterile.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what has been confiscated from Marcelo for the war effort?
(a) His antiques.
(b) His animals.
(c) His servants.
(d) His money.
5. What makes Marcelo feel ashamed in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Marcelo never feels ashamed.
(b) The fact that he ran from his country during war when he was younger.
(c) The fact that Julio refuses to serve his country.
(d) The fact that he is cheating on Luisa with Marguerite Desnoyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Marcelo's journey take in Part 2, Chapter 3?
2. What does Argensola find interesting at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4?
3. Whose home does Marcelo visit in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. What does the sight of Marcelo's countrymen mobilizing revive in Marcelo?
5. What does Madriaga give Marcelo permission to do?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)