|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1, After the Marne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Argensola view the war?
(a) As a mistake.
(b) As dangerous.
(c) As a game.
(d) As a waste of time.
2. How long does Julius think the war will last?
(a) Five months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four days.
3. What turns the tide of the war and helps Paris escape certain invasion?
(a) Battle of the Marne.
(b) Marcelo's ordeal with the Germans at his castle.
(c) Battle of the Rhine.
(d) Battle of the Arc de Triomphe.
4. Whose acquaintance does Argensola make while Julio is in Argentina?
(a) Their neighbors'.
(d) Julius von Hartrott's.
5. What does Marcelo hand out to the soldiers in Part 2, Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julius visit Julio?
2. Who is forced to stay with the Desnoyers family in Part 2, Chapter 3?
3. When does Marcelo's family return home?
4. Why does Marcelo decide to go to the country in Part 2, Chapter 3?
5. What color uniforms do the Germans wear?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)