Part 1, Chapter 1, The Tryst (In the Garden of Chapelle Expiatoire)
1. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Garden of Chapelle Expiatoire.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
2. Who is Julio meeting in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Chichi Desnoyers.
(b) Marcelo Desnoyers.
(c) Rene Lacour.
(d) Marguerite Laurier.
3. Where has Julio recently returned from in Part 1, Chapter 1?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what do rumors abound about?
(a) There are no rumors.
(c) Julio's affair.
(d) Marcelo's greed.
5. What nationality is the captain of the boat on which Julio returns to France?
6. Why does Julio leave France?
(a) He never leaves France.
(b) To get away from his family.
(c) To avoid going to war.
(d) To obtain money to marry Marguerite.
7. What does Marguerite allow Julio to do?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Marry her immediately.
(d) Hold her hands.
8. What does Marguerite's husband own?
(b) A church.
(c) A car factory.
(d) A munitions factory.
This section contains 3,937 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)