Part 1, Chapter 1, The Tryst (In the Garden of Chapelle Expiatoire)
1. Where does Julio go at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 1?
(b) Garden of Chapelle Expiatoire.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
2. Who is Julio meeting in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Rene Lacour.
(b) Marcelo Desnoyers.
(c) Chichi Desnoyers.
(d) Marguerite Laurier.
3. Where has Julio recently returned from in Part 1, Chapter 1?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what do rumors abound about?
(a) There are no rumors.
(b) Julio's affair.
(d) Marcelo's greed.
5. What nationality is the captain of the boat on which Julio returns to France?
6. Why does Julio leave France?
(a) To get away from his family.
(b) To avoid going to war.
(c) He never leaves France.
(d) To obtain money to marry Marguerite.
7. What does Marguerite allow Julio to do?
(a) Hold her hands.
(b) Marry her immediately.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Kiss her.
8. What does Marguerite's husband own?
(b) A car factory.
(c) A munitions factory.
(d) A church.
This section contains 3,937 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)