|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is staying home with the kids while Alex and Nana take a drive?
(a) Uncle James.
(b) Aunt Tia.
(c) Dr. Coles.
2. The AV node disconnects the pathway between the atria and the _____ in Nana's operation.
(c) Bronchial tubes.
3. At West Point, Cadet Chapel stands high on a hillside overlooking _____.
(a) The Cellar.
(b) The Plain.
(c) The Quad.
(d) The Arboretum.
4. Where does Nana say she wants to go after her procedure?
(a) Niagara Falls.
(b) To bed.
(c) To get a cheeseburger.
5. Alex finds a fax from Foot Soldier of a news story in the _____.
(a) Miami Herald.
(b) Boston Globe.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Raleigh Examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Rangers were listed MIA in the Vietnam War?
2. The Corps of Cadets eat lunch in _____.
3. Jamilla tells Alex about a case she is working on where an Irish tourist gets killed in the _____ in San Francisco.
4. What airline is Starkey flying on to New York?
5. What is stenciled on the bouncer's clothes in the Asia House?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Billie and John go for a swim together in the ocean?
2. Why does Alex apologize for being rude to Dr. Coles and how does she react?
3. What gives Robert Bennett a split second of hope as he and his wife are being brutally attacked by the Three Blind Mice and what happens to dash it?
4. How does Alex finally come across the names of the Three Blind Mice?
5. Why is it a surprise to Alex and John that Marc Sherman shows up at the cabin the Three Blind Mice share in the woods and what happens to him?
6. After John gets shot, why does the situation seem hopeless to Alex?
7. What does Billie find one night when she goes out to search for her husband when he failed to return from a fishing trip?
8. What does John say when Alex says he is afraid the Three Blind Mice are going to kill them in the Georgia woods?
9. What does Colonel Handler look like and what is his history as Alex knows it from the West Point website?
10. Why is Damon's friend Ramon sick and what does Damon do to help him?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)