|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Billie drive?
(a) A light green convertible.
(b) A golf cart.
(c) A low-slung aubergine sedan.
(d) A panel stationwagon.
2. What is Nana's first name?
3. Kym and Starkey dance to an old _____ song.
(c) Grateful Dead.
4. What drug has Damon's friend taken?
5. What does Starkey call the madness of war?
(a) Blood lust.
(b) Adrenaline junk.
(c) Combat fatigue.
(d) Necessary evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of moon is out during the fire fight with the Three Blind Mice that is both a good thing and a bad thing?
2. Alex strikes up a conversation with a plant supervisor from H & K about the plight of the _____.
3. How old is Nana?
4. What nickname does John call Alex?
5. What calms the Three Blind Mice as Kym asks about the owner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Foot Soldier disappointed with Alex's progress and how does he make this known to Alex?
2. Why is there conflict initially between Nana and Alex about Nana wanting Dr. Coles to be her physician?
3. Even after winning the fire fight with the Three Blind Mice, how does Alex know the case is not over?
4. Why is it a surprise to Alex and John that Marc Sherman shows up at the cabin the Three Blind Mice share in the woods and what happens to him?
5. What was life like for Tran Van Luu as a child in Vietnam?
6. After John gets shot, why does the situation seem hopeless to Alex?
7. What does Starkey's house look like on the inside?
8. What does Alex find out about the MP5 when he talks to a supervisor from Heckler & Koch at the sports bar?
9. What happens when Harris says "nobody gets hurt" when he threatens the people who work at Asia House with a gun? Do the Three Blind Mice do this kind of thing throughout the book?
10. What does Colonel Handler look like and what is his history as Alex knows it from the West Point website?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)