|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot first in the Georgia cabin?
(b) General Hutchinson.
(c) Marc Sherman.
2. What funny picture does Jannie have on the fridge door that Alex sees when getting a beer?
(a) A wet dog.
(b) A giant thumb growing in a garden.
(c) A pregnant stork.
(d) A flying pig.
3. Jamilla tells Alex about a case she is working on where an Irish tourist gets killed in the _____ in San Francisco.
(b) Mission Disctict.
(d) Sunset District.
4. How does Kym try to defend herself?
(a) With a switchblade.
(b) With a Colt 45.
(c) With her long nails.
(d) With a martial arts move.
5. For a couple of minutes, what does Alex consider as he waits to confront Starkey and Griffin?
(a) A flat-out run.
(b) Making a spike trap.
(c) Calling for back-up.
(d) An escape tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimatum does John issue to Alex as the fight begins with the Three Blind Mice?
2. Where are Starkey, Griffin, and Harris supposed to meet in Highland Falls, New York?
3. What object does John use to smash the padlock on Starkey's closet?
4. What book did Laurence bring home about the Vietnam War before he died?
5. The Corps of Cadets eat lunch in _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it a surprise to Alex and John that Marc Sherman shows up at the cabin the Three Blind Mice share in the woods and what happens to him?
2. Why is Foot Soldier disappointed with Alex's progress and how does he make this known to Alex?
3. What was life like for Tran Van Luu as a child in Vietnam?
4. What gives Robert Bennett a split second of hope as he and his wife are being brutally attacked by the Three Blind Mice and what happens to dash it?
5. What happens when Harris says "nobody gets hurt" when he threatens the people who work at Asia House with a gun? Do the Three Blind Mice do this kind of thing throughout the book?
6. What does John say when Alex says he is afraid the Three Blind Mice are going to kill them in the Georgia woods?
7. Why does Starkey love West Point?
8. How does John display his combat experience in the Georgia woods?
9. After John gets shot, why does the situation seem hopeless to Alex?
10. Why does Alex think he and John are in a trap when they try to attack the Three Blind Mice?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)