|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In written form, the army careers of the Three Blind Mice are _____.
(c) Hard to read.
2. How does John categorize the army Rangers in regards to their motto about themselves?
(a) Flank masters.
(b) No enemy standing.
(c) Rain or shine.
(d) Tip of the spear.
3. What river is next to the cabin the Three Blind Mice go to in Georgia?
(a) The Coosa River.
(b) The Snake River.
(c) The Jacks River.
(d) The Flint River.
4. Who is staying home with the kids while Alex and Nana take a drive?
(a) Dr. Coles.
(b) Aunt Tia.
(d) Uncle James.
5. What is Nana's first name?
6. What type of vehicle does Billie drive?
(a) A panel stationwagon.
(b) A low-slung aubergine sedan.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A light green convertible.
7. What object does John use to smash the padlock on Starkey's closet?
(a) A mallet.
(b) A statue of MacArthur.
(c) A toy tank.
(d) His Glock.
8. Who does Foot Soldier say that Alex and John should see while they are at West Point?
(a) Director Burns.
(b) Colonel Handler.
(c) General Borislow.
(d) General Hutchinson.
9. What author's books does Starkey read on the flight to New York?
(a) David Baldacci.
(b) John Grisham.
(c) Tom Clancy.
(d) James Patterson.
10. What funny picture does Jannie have on the fridge door that Alex sees when getting a beer?
(a) A giant thumb growing in a garden.
(b) A flying pig.
(c) A wet dog.
(d) A pregnant stork.
11. What is stenciled on the bouncer's clothes in the Asia House?
12. What is the base of a wet-mop barbecue sauce, according to Alex?
(a) Liquid smoke.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Apple cider.
13. What hotel do Alex and John check into on the West Point grounds?
(a) Hotel Maryland.
(b) Hotel Johnson.
(c) Hotel Jacks.
(d) Hotel Thayer.
14. What book did Laurence bring home about the Vietnam War before he died?
(a) Fighter Pilot.
(b) The Killing Zone.
(c) Rumors of War.
(d) Marine Sniper.
15. What does Dr. Coles check for in regards to Nana's ankles?
(d) Fluid buildup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does John call Alex?
2. Who has been wrongly convicted and executed, according to Foot Soldier, in Florida?
3. What did Nana used to teach?
4. The Corps of Cadets eat lunch in _____.
5. Where does Colonel Daniel Boudreau work?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)