|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the base of a wet-mop barbecue sauce, according to Alex?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Apple cider.
(d) Liquid smoke.
2. What is the name of the local sports bar in Rocky Mount?
(b) Bases Loaded.
(c) The Greens.
3. John tells Billie that everything points back to _____ in regards to the recent murders.
(d) Sergeant Cooper.
4. What does Alex want as a snack in Director Burns' office?
(a) Two bagels and a hot chocolate.
(b) A Mars bar.
(c) Hot coffee and a Danish.
5. What does Alex see in the woods eating its own droppings?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A squirrel.
6. What has Alex said to himself right from the start regarding his current investigations?
(a) Nana is right.
(b) I could do this forever.
(c) My last case.
(d) No more grunt work.
7. Where has Colonel Handler made reservations for him, Alex, and John to eat?
(a) Il Cenacolo.
(b) La Fortuna.
(c) The Macaroni Grill.
8. Who does Foot Soldier say that Alex and John should see while they are at West Point?
(a) General Borislow.
(b) Director Burns.
(c) Colonel Handler.
(d) General Hutchinson.
9. What does "EE" mean in military jargon?
(a) Evacuate and elude.
(b) Evade and escape.
(c) Every exit.
(d) Eventual extraction.
10. Who is shot first in the Georgia cabin?
(a) Marc Sherman.
(c) General Hutchinson.
11. What author's books does Starkey read on the flight to New York?
(a) James Patterson.
(b) Tom Clancy.
(c) John Grisham.
(d) David Baldacci.
12. What ultimatum does John issue to Alex as the fight begins with the Three Blind Mice?
(a) One shot, one kill.
(b) One warning.
(c) Draw blood.
(d) No prisoners.
13. What funny picture does Jannie have on the fridge door that Alex sees when getting a beer?
(a) A flying pig.
(b) A wet dog.
(c) A giant thumb growing in a garden.
(d) A pregnant stork.
14. Where do the Three Blind Mice celebrate with dinner after killing the Bennetts?
(a) Les Halles.
15. What is Harris carrying when Alex shoots him?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) A Glock.
(d) An M-16.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel do Alex and John check into on the West Point grounds?
2. The Corps of Cadets eat lunch in _____.
3. Where did Dr. Coles go to medical school?
4. Where do Alex and Nana take a ride to in Alex's old Porsche?
5. What does Starkey call the madness of war?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)