|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Starkey call the madness of war?
(a) Combat fatigue.
(b) Adrenaline junk.
(c) Blood lust.
(d) Necessary evil.
2. How many Rangers were listed MIA in the Vietnam War?
(b) Ninety-nine rangers.
(c) Twenty rangers.
(d) One ranger.
3. What river is next to the cabin the Three Blind Mice go to in Georgia?
(a) The Coosa River.
(b) The Jacks River.
(c) The Flint River.
(d) The Snake River.
4. What object does John use to smash the padlock on Starkey's closet?
(a) A mallet.
(b) A statue of MacArthur.
(c) A toy tank.
(d) His Glock.
5. For a couple of minutes, what does Alex consider as he waits to confront Starkey and Griffin?
(a) A flat-out run.
(b) Making a spike trap.
(c) An escape tunnel.
(d) Calling for back-up.
6. Who is shot first in the Georgia cabin?
(c) Marc Sherman.
(d) General Hutchinson.
7. Where do the Three Blind Mice celebrate with dinner after killing the Bennetts?
(a) Les Halles.
8. Alex finds a fax from Foot Soldier of a news story in the _____.
(a) New York Times.
(b) Miami Herald.
(c) Raleigh Examiner.
(d) Boston Globe.
9. What author's books does Starkey read on the flight to New York?
(a) James Patterson.
(b) David Baldacci.
(c) John Grisham.
(d) Tom Clancy.
10. What is the name of the local sports bar in Rocky Mount?
(c) Bases Loaded.
(d) The Greens.
11. What type of barbecue sauce is a mixture of salt, pepper, paprika, and brown sugar?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Blast smoke.
(c) Dry rub.
(d) Creole braise.
12. Based on her EKG, Dr. Coles guesses that Nan's condition is called _____.
(c) Mitral valve prolapse.
(d) Atrial fibrillation.
13. What is the name of Damon's friend who is in trouble?
14. What does Dr. Coles check for in regards to Nana's ankles?
(a) Fluid buildup.
15. What does Billie make for her and John to drink?
(a) Raspberry lemonade.
(b) Mint juleps.
(c) Sweetened iced tea.
(d) Squirt and cranberry juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does it take for Alex to kill Harris?
2. What is the name of the raunchy strip club that Starkey remembers in New Windsor?
3. What does Director Burns call the moving of the Ghost Shadows' headquarters from coffee shop to coffee shop in Canal Street?
4. Dr. Coles makes house calls in _____.
5. Whose portrait hangs on the wall in the Embassy in Vietnam?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)