|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portrait hangs on the wall in the Embassy in Vietnam?
(a) Ngo Dinh Diem.
(b) Ho Chi Minh
(c) Phan Van Khai.
(d) Tran Duc Luong.
2. What other doctor had Nana for a teacher?
(a) Dr. Greenburg.
(b) Dr. Stanoch.
(c) Dr. Rose.
(d) Dr. Redd.
3. How does John categorize the army Rangers in regards to their motto about themselves?
(a) Rain or shine.
(b) Tip of the spear.
(c) No enemy standing.
(d) Flank masters.
4. What does Starkey call the madness of war?
(a) Combat fatigue.
(b) Adrenaline junk.
(c) Necessary evil.
(d) Blood lust.
5. Alex knows a fair amount about heart disease because of his days at _____.
(b) Johns Hopkins.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) The Mayo Clinic.
6. What does Starkey call John when he steps up to the plate?
(a) A big power hitter.
(b) A belly itcher.
(c) A bunter.
(d) A line-drive man.
7. What is the map designation for Robert Bennett's house at West Point?
(a) Unit 49.
(b) Quarters 130.
(c) Suite 74.
(d) CBU 55.
8. What is the name of Nana's dead husband?
9. What is the name of the raunchy strip club that Starkey remembers in New Windsor?
(a) Jumbo's Clown Room.
(c) The Lap Room.
(d) The Bed Room.
10. What does Dr. Coles check for in regards to Nana's ankles?
(a) Fluid buildup.
11. In written form, the army careers of the Three Blind Mice are _____.
(b) Hard to read.
12. What type of barbecue sauce is a mixture of salt, pepper, paprika, and brown sugar?
(a) Creole braise.
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Blast smoke.
(d) Dry rub.
13. What has Alex said to himself right from the start regarding his current investigations?
(a) Nana is right.
(b) My last case.
(c) No more grunt work.
(d) I could do this forever.
14. Where do Alex and Nana take a ride to in Alex's old Porsche?
(a) West Virginia.
15. What did Nana's husband use to teach?
(c) Industrial Arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What airline is Starkey flying on to New York?
2. John tells Billie that everything points back to _____ in regards to the recent murders.
3. The Corps of Cadets eat lunch in _____.
4. At West Point, Cadet Chapel stands high on a hillside overlooking _____.
5. Alex and John stop at _____ for breakfast before crashing the company picnic.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)