|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Thomas Hoff stationed when convicted of murder?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) Fort Drum.
(c) Fort Leavenworth.
(d) Fort Benning.
2. What is the name of the PFC sergeant who believes that Sergeant Cooper is guilty?
(a) Steve Hall.
(b) Eddie Franks.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Warren Griffin.
3. The Three Blind Mice are the senior sales team for which company?
(a) Smith & Wesson.
(b) American Welding.
(c) Heckler & Koch.
4. In what city do Jamilla's four sisters and three brothers live?
(d) St. Louis.
5. Who does Alex say is a sexy detective from the movie, Foxy Brown?
(a) Dianne Caroll.
(b) Helen Mirren.
(c) Pam Grier.
(d) Angie Dickinson.
6. What kind of handgun does Griffin carry when he goes on a mission with Starkey?
(a) A Desert Eagle.
(b) A Taurus.
(c) A Colt 45.
(d) A Glock.
7. What does Starkey call his wife?
(c) His brown-eyed girl.
(d) Blue eyes.
8. What does Alex always smell when he heads out to run in the morning at his home?
(a) The dumpster.
(b) The Anacostia River.
(c) The Coors brewery.
(d) The bakery down the street.
9. Who called Alex that John thinks Sergeant Cooper desperately made do so?
(a) The Sanderses.
(b) The Smiths.
(c) The Baldaccis.
(d) The Hodges.
10. Which military group prefers the lightweight RTAK survival knife?
(a) Black Ops.
(b) The Army Special Forces.
(c) The 82nd Airborne.
(d) The Navy Seals.
11. Where does Billie's son Andrew attend college?
12. At what point on the Appalachian trail does Starkey figure the kill will take place?
(a) Donner Point.
(b) Calhoun Pass.
(c) Loudoun Heights.
(d) Jefferson Point.
13. Who is waiting for Alex and John after their release from Cumberland County Jail?
(a) Captain Jacobs.
(d) Lieutenant General Borislow.
14. How old was John when his father ran out on him and his mother?
(a) One year old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Three years old.
15. Where does Jamilla live?
(b) Sri Lanka.
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the presence of the military police as the fight ensues int he Misfits Pub?
2. What is the name of Starkey's son?
3. Who does Alex fly to Tempe Arizona to see about a murder case?
4. Where did Sergeant Ellis Cooper's alleged crimes occur?
5. For who does Billie house-sit?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)