|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billie's daughter's name?
2. The Three Blind Mice are the senior sales team for which company?
(a) Heckler & Koch.
(b) American Welding.
(d) Smith & Wesson.
3. What does the sign say to the entrance of Billie's house?
(a) Paradise Found.
(b) Attack Cat.
(c) Be Cool.
(d) Air is Free.
4. Which city near Fort Bragg is where the Three Blind Mice go to party after doing business on the base?
5. How are Alex and John transported to the Cumberland County jail?
(a) A yellow cab.
(b) A humvee.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A blue bus.
6. Who is waiting for Alex and John after their release from Cumberland County Jail?
(a) Lieutenant General Borislow.
(b) Captain Jacobs.
7. What does Starkey call his wife?
(a) His brown-eyed girl.
(c) Blue eyes.
8. How do the guards at the Cumberland County jail describe the lock-up where the men wear orange jumpsuits?
(a) The orange grove.
(b) The Crush groove.
(c) The popsicle box.
(d) The pumpkin patch.
9. What song does Griffin consider his theme song?
(a) "Ring of Fire."
(b) "Whiskey River."
(c) "Jailhouse Rock."
(d) "On the Road Again."
10. Who called Alex that John thinks Sergeant Cooper desperately made do so?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Sanderses.
(c) The Hodges.
(d) The Baldaccis.
11. What disease caused Ronald, the witness to the Fort Bragg murders, to be bound to a wheelchair?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Spina Bifida.
12. Where did Billie work when her husband was arrested for murder?
(a) The Matoloking Hospital ER.
(b) A MASH unit.
(c) Community Medical Center.
(d) Riverside Clinic.
13. What artifact in General Bowen's foyer suggests to Alex that the general had a possible posting in New England?
(a) A cod carving.
(b) A wagon wheel.
(c) A Boston washboard.
(d) An antique sideboard.
14. What kind of car does John drive?
(a) A blue Suburban.
(b) An old Porsche.
(c) A black Mercury Cougar.
(d) A new Honda CRV.
15. Where do Alex and Jamilla stay in Tempe?
(a) The Wyndham Buttes Resort.
(b) The Clarion Deluxe Suites.
(c) The Doubletree.
(d) The Holiday Inn Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Seventy-Fifth Ranger Regiment,Third Battalion originally out of?
2. What is the name of the blond prostitute that the Three Blind Mice pick up as they leave the Pump?
3. Where have the four soldiers who attacked Alex and John supposedly been taken?
4. At what point in Harpers Ferry can Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia be seen all at once?
5. Who is the District Attorney of Cumberland County, North Carolina?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)