1. Who is the District Attorney of Cumberland County, North Carolina?
2. For what notorious crimes is Sergeant Ellis Cooper being charged?
The Bluelady Murders.
3. Where did Sergeant Ellis Cooper's alleged crimes occur?
4. Which military group prefers the lightweight RTAK survival knife?
The Army Special Forces.
5. What is the gruesome sign left by the person who committed the crimes Sergeant Cooper allegedly committed?
6. How old was Sergeant Cooper when he enlisted in the army?
7. What is Starkey's rank in the military?
8. What is Griffin's nickname?
This section contains 3,662 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)