|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Last Case: Chapters 17 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Sergeant Cooper when he enlisted in the army?
2. Where did Sergeant Ellis Cooper's alleged crimes occur?
(a) Fort Sill.
(c) Fort Bragg.
3. Who performs the song playing in Tanya Jackson's house as the Three Blind Mice enter?
(a) Carrie Underwood.
(c) Destiny's Child.
(d) Willie Nelson.
4. Which military group prefers the lightweight RTAK survival knife?
(a) Black Ops.
(b) The Army Special Forces.
(c) The 82nd Airborne.
(d) The Navy Seals.
5. What is the nickname of the killer that Alex put away now incarcerated in Colorado?
(a) The Bone Cutter.
(b) The Voodoo Killer.
(c) The Player.
(d) The Mastermind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Griffin consider his theme song?
2. What is Starkey's rank in the military?
3. For what notorious crimes is Sergeant Ellis Cooper being charged?
4. What color do the Three Blind Mice paint the hooker that they kill?
5. What are the women drinking as the Three Blind Mice descend upon Tanya Jackson's house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)