|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Last Case: Chapters 17 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gruesome sign left by the person who committed the crimes Sergeant Cooper allegedly committed?
(a) A small sack of bones.
(b) Blue paint.
(c) A bloody rabbit's foot.
(d) A business card.
2. The Three Blind Mice are the senior sales team for which company?
(b) Smith & Wesson.
(c) Heckler & Koch.
(d) American Welding.
3. What is the name of Alex's youngest son?
(a) Little Alex.
(c) Baby John.
4. What color is the beret that Starkey puts on that represents the Rangers?
(b) Navy blue.
5. Which military group prefers the lightweight RTAK survival knife?
(a) Black Ops.
(b) The Army Special Forces.
(c) The Navy Seals.
(d) The 82nd Airborne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alex's family cat?
2. What kind of car do the Three Blind Mice drive?
3. What is the name of the PFC sergeant who believes that Sergeant Cooper is guilty?
4. Where is Sergeant Cooper awaiting execution?
5. For what notorious crimes is Sergeant Ellis Cooper being charged?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)